Whatmummymakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who really asks where she got her playdoh from? She really is trying to morph into a mummy blogger
Haha right?! If someone is struggling that much to find it I don’t think they’d be savvy enough to use Instagram, it must be the easiest kids product to find ever.

Reactions: 1
The slug brows are out again for more freebies
god she looks rougher and rougher and more and more swollen every time I see her! She’s going to end up putting herself in an early grave. She put a story up about baking with her grand kids but I doubt she’ll even be around then!

Haha right?! If someone is struggling that much to find it I don’t think they’d be savvy enough to use Instagram, it must be the easiest kids product to find ever.
I actually have a friend like this. Whatever I post, she will ask where it’s from. Like, really basic tit. And I’m not an influencer in anyway at all!

how does she expect her to learn to control how much she eats when her own mother can’t control how much she eats?! And it was an absolutely huge portion wasn’t it!
Plus if you’re gonna share every.single.thing you do everyday people are gonna see the patterns of your unhealthy eating habits and comment!

Reactions: 4
Can we all just take a moment to discus the gravy ketchup AND Mayo all on the same plate?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think she’s let herself get sloppy and she’s showing followers just how much they go through drive thrus/get junk food and people are starting to catch on! She acts all holier than thou with her bullshit “Ninas favourite food is broccoli” when clearly Nina is only saying that because it makes her mum happy! How unhealthy is ninas relationship with food already if she knows it’ll make her mum happy to say a vegetable is her favourite food? Put a plate of chips and a plate of broccoli in front of Nina and she’d obviously go for the chips (as most people would!)

she’s going to give Nina serious issues with food and she needs to start realising it. The poor girl her whole life literally revolves around food, how is that a healthy way for a toddler to live. She’s shown more than ever these last few months that the very last thing she should be doing is advising other people what to feed their kids

Reactions: 9
@Smellaella12 you got it spot on! She goes on how she exposes Nina to junk food too. She definitely does not! She's very rarely allowed one biscuit!
When people have children I think they sometimes forget that they are actual human beings who grow up into teenagers/adults. I know of someone who doesn't let their child have any sugar at all and tells her it's 'bad' someone else who doesn't ever allow screen time. Children should be allowed to live and enjoy the nice things in life. Everything in moderation. There is going to be alot of rebellious adults.

Reactions: 6
@Smellaella12 you got it spot on! She goes on how she exposes Nina to junk food too. She definitely does not! She's very rarely allowed one biscuit!
When people have children I think they sometimes forget that they are actual human beings who grow up into teenagers/adults. I know of someone who doesn't let their child have any sugar at all and tells her it's 'bad' someone else who doesn't ever allow screen time. Children should be allowed to live and enjoy the nice things in life. Everything in moderation. There is going to be alot of rebellious adults.
she thinks sugar is the enemy yet let’s her have fried cheese filled crap, costa drive thru and McDonald’s pretty much every week! You’d think she’d cotton on to the fact that she quite clearly knows nothing about nutrition or healthy relationships with food considering her own size. She also clearly has no idea what portion size a 3 year old should be eating. A toddlers stomach is roughly the size of their fist, yet she feeds her meals that would be enough for an adult!

Reactions: 3
god she looks rougher and rougher and more and more swollen every time I see her! She’s going to end up putting herself in an early grave. She put a story up about baking with her grand kids but I doubt she’ll even be around then!
Sorry but that’s a truly awful thing to say.

• Heart
Sorry but that’s a truly awful thing to say.
obesity (and obesity related illnesses) is a leading killer in the UK. And she’s not just a little bit fat, she’s clearly morbidly obese, at not even 30. Having worked in life insurance we wouldn’t even insure someone with a BMI as high as hers when you’re younger than 30, as if your that fat whilst young chances are you’ll only get fatter when older.

Reactions: 2
That fish and chips was bleeping HUGE. That would feed my toddler for a week 🤣 and she says ‘some days she eats loads and some days nothing’ does she forget she shows us pretty much most of ninas food? And she pretty much clears her massive plate all the time. I agree children should be able to choose how much they eat- but not from that big a portion!

Reactions: 5
Ninas relationship with food is already tainted as she has to pose and have pictures taken of near enough every meal. So theres that, alongside the huge portions, her obsession with nina finishing her food, that alone just blindsides what she serves as shes making a deal or an issue around food for nina to take into adulthood with her.
Shes gone from a recipe book author to an obsessive food author and its very off putting on her book.
Besides the fact the foods off putting as the amount of butter it calls for, i may aswell be making bleeping double chocolate muffins.

Reactions: 4
Hey everyone. I was searching on the internet to see if anyone had made her recipes gluten free and I found this page. I have DM’d Rebecca multiple times asking if some (not all because like you all say, they’re full of fat) of her recipes will work well with gluten free flour/corn flour etc because my little girl is coeliac. Every single time she’s blanked me. But reading through this page I see now it’s because she literally has no idea!! Like she couldn’t advise me at all even if she tried because she has no actual nutrition background what so ever. She is clueless. The least she could do is reply and say something like “oh I’m sorry I don’t know if it would work ok being adapted but you could try changing things up”. But it seems to be she’s too above herself to admit she’s just a mother winging it and wants to be seen as some sort of children’s nutrition super mother guru and doesn’t want to admit she doesn’t know all the answers!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.