Whatlydiamade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New partner has a history of being abusive & yet no one on the ‘queer scene’ has ousted her yet?
Yeah colour me interested in this, I've seen nothing like this and I'm quite familiar with the local scene. Not saying you're lying, just saying I'm curious

What the duck does straight hair have to do with being neurodivergent? And what does her jumper have to do with being autistic? I've never seen someone who makes her (self-diagnosed) spectrum status more of a personality trait than lydia
Yeah I found this ?? like ?? what language are you speaking??
And I'm pretty in the loop w neurodivergency discourse online lol

Same lol, especially in my diagnosed autistic groups, and tbh i only ever get these whole weird-baby uwu autismo vibes from the self-diagnosed crowd

Reactions: 5
What the duck does straight hair have to do with being neurodivergent? And what does her jumper have to do with being autistic? I've never seen someone who makes her (self-diagnosed) spectrum status more of a personality trait than lydia
I once read somewhere, sadly I don’t know where exactly, that us neurodivergents tend to have „weird“ hair, as in somehow messy, by nature. With me that’s definitely true. Maybe that’s what she is referring to? Also, she has an ADHD-diagnosis, so she actually is a diagnosed neurodivergent.
Also, colour coordination CAN be an important factor for people on the spectrum. I see nothing wrong in that.

Reactions: 2
(Not lydia but lydia-adjacent) This was easily some of the most performative tit I've seen in a long while. It's bleeping christmas for fucks sake, you wont die if you don't take some precious uber-hipster art photo for one day. Imagine getting pissed at someone (potentially an actual child, not just one of her children) for not wanting to participate in this nonsense

Attachments

Reactions: 3
From what I see I find this whole family completely odd. Both Lydia and Mum play the baby cutesy vibe (mum seems to be riding on lydias coat tails- always seems to copy any kind of filter or trend Lydia has previously posted) hyper woke, hyper performative, hyper attention seeking in every aspect. But hey- it works, people must respond to their cries for attention because surely they’d stop if they’re not getting the desired result.
validation is needed in every form, physical, professional, creatively. It’s exhausting. And surely it must be for them too?

From what I see I find this whole family completely odd. Both Lydia and Mum play the baby cutesy vibe (mum seems to be riding on lydias coat tails- always seems to copy any kind of filter or trend Lydia has previously posted) hyper woke, hyper performative, hyper attention seeking in every aspect. But hey- it works, people must respond to their cries for attention because surely they’d stop if they’re not getting the desired result.
validation is needed in every form, physical, professional, creatively. It’s exhausting. And surely it must be for them too?
This is totally ADHD-symptoms. So I guess they know.

Wait. She has a girlfriend now!? I guess that makes sense because I can't imagine most straight men would be attracted to women of that size (this might sound cruel but it's reality and I don't mean to be harsh). Especially if they were once quite thin.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Wait. She has a girlfriend now!? I guess that makes sense because I can't imagine most straight men would be attracted to women of that size (this might sound cruel but it's reality and I don't mean to be harsh). Especially if they were once quite thin.
Oh dear how much homophobia, fatphobia and misoginy fits into one post. 🙄 Dave has gained quite some weight himself btw. Also I think she is still with him as well as they live together.
Why people with an attitude so contrary to Lydia‘s insist on following her I don’t get. You seem to share none of her philosophical beliefs.

Reactions: 8
Oh dear how much homophobia, fatphobia and misoginy fits into one post. 🙄 Dave has gained quite some weight himself btw. Also I think she is still with him as well as they live together.
Why people with an attitude so contrary to Lydia‘s insist on following her I don’t get. You seem to share none of her philosophical beliefs.
I hope you’re getting a cut of the profits of her craft works for the full time defence job some people have going on here.
while I definitely don’t share the sentiments of the post previous to this and didn’t enjoy the attack on her appearance I do think there’s a hint of hypocrisy here. You’re following a thread you don’t align with and have an opinion. Same as the people who follow Lydia who have an opinion and don’t always align with her. It’s six of one and half a dozen of the other really.

I hope you’re getting a cut of the profits of her craft works for the full time defence job some people have going on here.
while I definitely don’t share the sentiments of the post previous to this and didn’t enjoy the attack on her appearance I do think there’s a hint of hypocrisy here. You’re following a thread you don’t align with and have an opinion. Same as the people who follow Lydia who have an opinion and don’t always align with her. It’s six of one and half a dozen of the other really.
It’s really got nothing to do with Lydia as a person if I‘m disgusted by the attitude that person shows in her post though, does it.

Where's this "full time defence job"? Are you referring to those of us that disagreed with an untrue and unnecessary report to the NSPCC and the three angry reacts to someone making sweeping statements about who might be attracted to fat women?

What a truly horrible thing to say.

Reactions: 4
Where's this "full time defence job"? Are you referring to those of us that disagreed with an untrue and unnecessary report to the NSPCC and the three angry reacts to someone making sweeping statements about who might be attracted to fat women?
Did you read my post? Specifically where I disagreed with that said post? Or conveniently skipped past that bit to make your point? There’s one person on this thread that jumps at every comment made, so in the same way they say don’t follow Lydia- don’t follow this. You’re allowed to disagree, but don’t say things like ‘just unfollow her’ the same sentiment applies to this thread. Simple.

Did you read my post? Specifically where I disagreed with that said post? Or conveniently skipped past that bit to make your point? There’s one person on this thread that jumps at every comment made, so in the same way they say don’t follow Lydia- don’t follow this. You’re allowed to disagree, but don’t say things like ‘just unfollow her’ the same sentiment applies to this thread. Simple.
You can gossip about someone without being fatphobic, ableist, homophobic, lookist. If someone is one of those things, I fight against it. I’m neurodivergent and fat myself, so additionally I take those things personal.

Reactions: 5
just wanted to add that despite being a lurker on this thread i also don’t stand for any fatphobia/ableism/homophobia or the nasty comments speculating on lydias family

Reactions: 2