Whatlydiamade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NSPCC are investigating as minor in house with active sex worker. Can’t say more. I hope they sort themselves out soon.
I'm a sex worker, I have been for over 7 years. Mainly online but also FSSW. I have a child. I'm a brilliant parent. Being a sex worker has no effect on a person's ability to be a nurturing parent, it's a career to be able to provide like anyone else.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just flagged the Lucy account, the sex worker post and the sexualised photos, to the NSPCC. As a child society has a duty to protect her, and as I work with vulnerable teenagers for a living I know when somebody is at risk of exploitation. I could lose my job for knowing about this and not doing anything. I’ve flagged the Lydia account in conjunction because I’m assuming they have parental responsibility, but I’ve also flagged the Flannery O’Kafka one.

I’ll update if I hear anything but not with details, as genuinely I am incredibly worried about this child and that’s more important than slagging off a vapid fashion influencer on Tattle.

Looks like your made up busy bodying came to the sum total of duck all. Thankfully.

Well, if they were that worried at least this should set their mind at rest.

It's inconvenient being investigated for these things but if you've got nothing to hide then there's nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211119-003335~2.png

I know nothing about knitting so I'm not going to question the price. But who would want a sweater that says 2021 on it days before the end of the year?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I appreciate that it's what she needs to make her time worthwhile, but £450 for a vest that I (personally) think is bizarre and unwearable makes me think she should focus her time working on other things.

At £450 you're targeting people that can afford designer and probably aren't interested in things like this.

Reactions: 2
Eeeshk. Definitely agree that she should focus on doing other things if it ends up being £450 to make it worth her while. I'm still pretty gutted that she gave up making those bras. I always meant to get one then she stopped making them. Does anyone know why? All I could find was vague references to being disabled but not entirely sure how doing that is different to knitting?

Sewing tends to end up being more taxing on your back but knitting and crochet take it out of your hands and arms.
The good think about knitting is that you can loaf on the sofa and watch something or listen to a podcast. Assuming £50 for materials she could pay herself 20 per hour for 20 hours and I'm not sure if it would take her that long to knit it up.

I get that crafts need to be priced correctly but that’s serious designer prices 😂 how long does it take her to bloody make a month ?

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211205-191252.png

Calm down mate. Your thread is over two years old and only have two pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she should google the Streisand effect as I would have had no clue about this thread if it wasn’t for her story

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weird move to out the forum on her insta. I feel like she struggles a lot with boundaries and just deliberately throws everything out there as a way to feel she has control of it (choosing to have no boundaries feels better than failing to have important ones ifkwim). I find the oversharing and quirky internet persona very embarrassing for an adult woman but I sincerely like the art so continue to follow.

I know it’s not for everyone but I actually think she’s very smart about her craft. She has a Fine Art background and has managed to make more money off her work directly than the 95% of other fine art graduates lol. I think it’s well branded, high quality stuff made for a niche she’s created. It’s really difficult to keep an integral art style / creative practice AND commodify it. Let alone earn an income from it. She’s also successfully made a name for herself in the small -fine-art-crafts- (‘’’makers’’’) scene and there’s a lot to be said for that. I saw her in an art mag I like recently and was impressed and pleased for her. She’s good at what she does no matter how niche it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Definitely came here as a result of her story and was surprised to find basically nothing 😂

Reactions: 4
You can't make money off your public persona and expect people to eat it all up without question. Besides, half this thread was members telling off the user that came on spouting nonsense about Lydia's sibling and the NSPCC.

Reactions: 6