Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunniva

Chatty Member
Weird move to out the forum on her insta. I feel like she struggles a lot with boundaries and just deliberately throws everything out there as a way to feel she has control of it (choosing to have no boundaries feels better than failing to have important ones ifkwim). I find the oversharing and quirky internet persona very embarrassing for an adult woman but I sincerely like the art so continue to follow.

I know it’s not for everyone but I actually think she’s very smart about her craft. She has a Fine Art background and has managed to make more money off her work directly than the 95% of other fine art graduates lol. I think it’s well branded, high quality stuff made for a niche she’s created. It’s really difficult to keep an integral art style / creative practice AND commodify it. Let alone earn an income from it. She’s also successfully made a name for herself in the small -fine-art-crafts- (‘’’makers’’’) scene and there’s a lot to be said for that. I saw her in an art mag I like recently and was impressed and pleased for her. She’s good at what she does no matter how niche it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

tarotbaby

NSPCC are investigating as minor in house with active sex worker. Can’t say more. I hope they sort themselves out soon.
Social worker here. Created this account just to comment on this. A sex worker living with a child is not enough of a reason to investigate so unless you have extra information regarding the safety of the child, your report will not be followed up. Lots of sex workers have children and are very good parents.
It’s important to point out that after a report is made by a member of the public, they are not then kept up-to-date with how that report proceeds, so there is no way for Hollabackgirl to know whether or not the NSPCC are in fact investigating this situation.

Reactions: 9
Wait. She has a girlfriend now!? I guess that makes sense because I can't imagine most straight men would be attracted to women of that size (this might sound cruel but it's reality and I don't mean to be harsh). Especially if they were once quite thin.
Oh dear how much homophobia, fatphobia and misoginy fits into one post. 🙄 Dave has gained quite some weight himself btw. Also I think she is still with him as well as they live together.
Why people with an attitude so contrary to Lydia‘s insist on following her I don’t get. You seem to share none of her philosophical beliefs.

Reactions: 8

squishyegg

NSPCC are investigating as minor in house with active sex worker. Can’t say more. I hope they sort themselves out soon.
I'm a sex worker, I have been for over 7 years. Mainly online but also FSSW. I have a child. I'm a brilliant parent. Being a sex worker has no effect on a person's ability to be a nurturing parent, it's a career to be able to provide like anyone else.

Reactions: 7

audreylove

she should google the Streisand effect as I would have had no clue about this thread if it wasn’t for her story

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
You can't make money off your public persona and expect people to eat it all up without question. Besides, half this thread was members telling off the user that came on spouting nonsense about Lydia's sibling and the NSPCC.

Reactions: 6

threenil

Same lol, especially in my diagnosed autistic groups, and tbh i only ever get these whole weird-baby uwu autismo vibes from the self-diagnosed crowd

Reactions: 5
Did you read my post? Specifically where I disagreed with that said post? Or conveniently skipped past that bit to make your point? There’s one person on this thread that jumps at every comment made, so in the same way they say don’t follow Lydia- don’t follow this. You’re allowed to disagree, but don’t say things like ‘just unfollow her’ the same sentiment applies to this thread. Simple.
You can gossip about someone without being fatphobic, ableist, homophobic, lookist. If someone is one of those things, I fight against it. I’m neurodivergent and fat myself, so additionally I take those things personal.

Reactions: 5

zolagrey

This is nonsense. Like @tarotbaby says, a sex worker doesn't make a bad parent or mean the child in the house is at risk. Indeed theres an entire OnlyFans contingency of women with children, all classed as sex workers.

And you can't say any more because it's arguable you knew anything to start with.

Reactions: 4

I drink lemon juice

Wait. She has a girlfriend now!? I guess that makes sense because I can't imagine most straight men would be attracted to women of that size (this might sound cruel but it's reality and I don't mean to be harsh). Especially if they were once quite thin.
What a truly horrible thing to say.

fcukthispoo

• Angry

Htgd

So you think that any person engaging in sex work - such as those with only fans - who cohabits with a minor is a risk and is worthy of reporting to the NSPCC? Your reaction to this is absurd. Absolutely do report people who you feel are doing harm, I’m not disagreeing with that in any way. But if you have no more information than that which is available to everyone else via public Instagram profiles - which is just that Lucy, an adult, cohabits with their sister and nephew, and had publicly stated they’ll be doing sex work - then you have overreacted in a seriously inappropriate way. If you have different information than the rest of us then fine, but then tattle is not the place for you to be referencing such a report.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I hope you’re getting a cut of the profits of her craft works for the full time defence job some people have going on here.
while I definitely don’t share the sentiments of the post previous to this and didn’t enjoy the attack on her appearance I do think there’s a hint of hypocrisy here. You’re following a thread you don’t align with and have an opinion. Same as the people who follow Lydia who have an opinion and don’t always align with her. It’s six of one and half a dozen of the other really.
It’s really got nothing to do with Lydia as a person if I‘m disgusted by the attitude that person shows in her post though, does it.

threenil

(Not lydia but lydia-adjacent) This was easily some of the most performative shit I've seen in a long while. It's fucking christmas for fucks sake, you wont die if you don't take some precious uber-hipster art photo for one day. Imagine getting pissed at someone (potentially an actual child, not just one of her children) for not wanting to participate in this nonsense

Attachments

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211119-003335~2.png

I know nothing about knitting so I'm not going to question the price. But who would want a sweater that says 2021 on it days before the end of the year?!

• Wow

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
I hope you’re getting a cut of the profits of her craft works for the full time defence job some people have going on here.
while I definitely don’t share the sentiments of the post previous to this and didn’t enjoy the attack on her appearance I do think there’s a hint of hypocrisy here. You’re following a thread you don’t align with and have an opinion. Same as the people who follow Lydia who have an opinion and don’t always align with her. It’s six of one and half a dozen of the other really.
Where's this "full time defence job"? Are you referring to those of us that disagreed with an untrue and unnecessary report to the NSPCC and the three angry reacts to someone making sweeping statements about who might be attracted to fat women?