Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a minute ,she claims to be a size 18-20? Shut up.
Yeah she showed a set from river island of a crop top and knickers, she said that the 22-24 was generous so she reordered the 18-20. The IGTV is on her page x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No way on this planet is she an 18-20. I don't get why her and others lie about there size and squeeze into crappy cheap fashion. I look for people who show how to style for the size they are couldn't care if they're a 6 or a 26 if they relate to my body shape I'd buy what they're wearing

Reactions: 7
No way on this planet is she an 18-20. I don't get why her and others lie about there size and squeeze into crappy cheap fashion. I look for people who show how to style for the size they are couldn't care if they're a 6 or a 26 if they relate to my body shape I'd buy what they're wearing
It's false advertising anyway, if they come on saying oh look at me I'm a size xyz and people who actually are the same kind of size to her order it only to find it doesn't fit, they're definitely not going to feel body positive then are they, they're going to feel pretty tit 🤷

Why not just say what her true size is, wear appropriately fitted stylish clothes that would inspire people and bloody own it if they want to claim to be body positive!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can fit in an 18-20, I can’t breathe, move or have any blood flowing to the areas the circulation has been cut off from, but if it fits, right? Jesus Christ, just own it! Just because it’s stretchy doesn’t mean it needs to stretch to its full capacity!

Reactions: 9
I can fit in an 18-20, I can’t breathe, move or have any blood flowing to the areas the circulation has been cut off from, but if it fits, right? Jesus Christ, just own it! Just because it’s stretchy doesn’t mean it needs to stretch to its full capacity!
Exactly!

Reactions: 4
But this is what she does all the time, pjs for example should be roomy and not like a second skin which is how they look on her all the time. She stretches everything to pull it over her stomach at the sides but because she does this the length of the item is lost so her overhang is visible at the front...does she really want that on show? Dressing to flatter her shape is something she appears to be incapable..

Reactions: 6
Soooo a candle company I really love and often buy from just posted this today. Really disappointed - is this right for them to support an MLM like this? I wish I was more confrontational and I'd message them

Screenshot_20210122-195026.png

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Soooo a candle company I really love and often buy from just posted this today. Really disappointed - is this right for them to support an MLM like this? I wish I was more confrontational and I'd message them

View attachment 397372
If it were me I'd message them and say you will no longer be purchasing from them because of their association with her. MLM schemes prey on the vulnerable and she is the absolute worst for manipulating and taking advantage. She's also a compulsive liar. Perhaps they are unaware of how dishonest she really is ?

Reactions: 5
If it were me I'd message them and say you will no longer be purchasing from them because of their association with her. MLM schemes prey on the vulnerable and she is the absolute worst for manipulating and taking advantage. She's also a compulsive liar. Perhaps they are unaware of how dishonest she really is ?
Yeah... Even if it wasn't her I think it's a crappy thing to be promoting. I've re read the post and it's only for the next week but still. I wonder if she's begged them to help her out

Reactions: 3
Yeah... Even if it wasn't her I think it's a crappy thing to be promoting. I've re read the post and it's only for the next week but still. I wonder if she's begged them to help her out
She's very good at giving her speeches. No matter how she pretties it up MLM schemes are wrong. She has fully taken advantage of the vulnerable that follow her. Guaranteed that without Instagram she would not be making any money and the people that have bought into her lies won't be making loads unless they have a huge circle of friends and family repeatedly buying ....

Reactions: 3
I know this is silly but is anyone watching coronation Street, about Sean and Gemma being trapped in their pyramid scheme.

I know its fiction but these MLM schemes pray on vulnerable people and only really earn through "recruitment". Its a vile profession (if you can call it that)

Reactions: 9
Ok she fits in 18-20 river island which she previously stated and showed us the label (but she doesn’t read here of course 🤪) but has to get size 26 in PLT ... whatever Laura!! I know sizes can be different brand to brand but not THAT different come off it pet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok she fits in 18-20 river island which she previously stated and showed us the label (but she doesn’t read here of course 🤪) but has to get size 26 in PLT ... whatever Laura!! I know sizes can be different brand to brand but not THAT different come off it pet
She is a persistent liar ...and she has definitely broken the covid rules again and had her fake lashes done. Everything about her is dishonest.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.