Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely lying about her size which tbh doesn't fit in with the body acceptance she portrays. She would be better off styling herself and not mentioning size. She's a joke right now not all clothes suit everyone's shape and those jumpsuits are hard to wear anyway
She's lying to herself about her size but is desperate to convince that she is a size 18/ 20 by helpfully showing the item code on the label so the size is also on view too.
Everything is either stretched to within an inch of its life or like yesterday's RI jacket clearly doesn't fit her.

She also has absolutely no clue how to dress her shape...the free clothes are all wrong for her and rather than flatter they draw attention to all the areas no one being honest wants the world to see ....bopo or not.

Reactions: 5
It makes me really angry actually, so many of these plus size bloggers claim to be so body positive yet lie about their size and make sure they’re photographed at angles to make them look smaller. I went to the Curve Fashion Fest a couple of years ago and was really shocked seeing some of them in person

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It makes me really angry actually, so many of these plus size bloggers claim to be so body positive yet lie about their size and make sure they’re photographed at angles to make them look smaller. I went to the Curve Fashion Fest a couple of years ago and was really shocked seeing some of them in person
Who did you see in person? Lol

Reactions: 1
If I tried to put an 18-20 on my Laura proportioned body the only thing I’d get out of it is thrush and a hospital trip to have it surgically removed out of my ass! As someone with a large tummy and no ass... fancy underwear is not designed well for us, I look better naked than with a crappy piece of polyester wedged in places that’ll end up chafed to duck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m howling that she says she normally wears thongs! I’m probably half the size of Laura and even I can’t wear thongs! I think they honestly only sit right if you’re quite slender. I mean I could wear one but it’d be so uncomfortable and it wouldn’t look sexy at all! In a weird, disturbing way I would love to see her in a thong purely to see how it works with her body! Thongs only cover your crotch....but you can’t even see hers cos her belly hangs over it! And where the duck would the strings go!? Honestly I’m baffled

Reactions: 7
If I tried to put an 18-20 on my Laura proportioned body the only thing I’d get out of it is thrush and a hospital trip to have it surgically removed out of my ass! As someone with a large tummy and no ass... fancy underwear is not designed well for us, I look better naked than with a crappy piece of polyester wedged in places that’ll end up chafed to duck!
This is the kind of honesty that eludes her !! This is what true bopo looks like ...being honest and acknowledgement of what being a certain shape means with regards to wearing certain clothing. Laura we all know you read here ...perhaps its time to cut the bullshit for once and show some honesty ...

And the thong situation ( grim!) I wonder if that is because no knickers will stay up over her stomach so she literally just covers her bits ?

Reactions: 2
This is the kind of honesty that eludes her !! This is what true bopo looks like ...being honest and acknowledgement of what being a certain shape means with regards to wearing certain clothing. Laura we all know you read here ...perhaps its time to cut the bullshit for once and show some honesty ...

And the thong situation ( grim!) I wonder if that is because no knickers will stay up over her stomach so she literally just covers her bits ?
I wear M&S bloomers and they keep my bits and bobs where they should be, I’m not comfortable with bits hanging out, especially as I wouldn’t want to accidentally squish a bit of my overstretched skin that was wedged between my knickers!

I think you’re not being body negative if you admit you feel uncomfortable getting clothing that doesn’t suit you, or shows too much skin. I don’t need to follow a trend if I’m going to be uncomfortable.

there’s plenty of choice out there that means you don’t need to shoehorn yourself into clothes that emphasise all of your insecurities just for a few quid from an affiliate link!

bopo seems to have lost its way. I don’t need to prove to anyone how I feel about my body, especially not by showing it to the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wear M&S bloomers and they keep my bits and bobs where they should be, I’m not comfortable with bits hanging out, especially as I wouldn’t want to accidentally squish a bit of my overstretched skin that was wedged between my knickers!

I think you’re not being body negative if you admit you feel uncomfortable getting clothing that doesn’t suit you, or shows too much skin. I don’t need to follow a trend if I’m going to be uncomfortable.

there’s plenty of choice out there that means you don’t need to shoehorn yourself into clothes that emphasise all of your insecurities just for a few quid from an affiliate link!

bopo seems to have lost its way. I don’t need to prove to anyone how I feel about my body, especially not by showing it to the world!
She's definitely lost her way ...all of the recent clothes hauls ( her working with PLT is still a massive issue considering how she constantly acts like mother Teresa!) have been all misjudged and none have been flattering to her shape... she has a knack for wearing clothes that highlight her stomach area and I honestly don't believe she would go out in public in the majority of what she shows....she seems to dress like she has no low hanging stomach and is a size 18 and not a 26/28 ...ridiculous!

• Heart
She's definitely lost her way ...all of the recent clothes hauls ( her working with PLT is still a massive issue considering how she constantly acts like mother Teresa!) have been all misjudged and none have been flattering to her shape... she has a knack for wearing clothes that highlight her stomach area and I honestly don't believe she would go out in public in the majority of what she shows....she seems to dress like she has no low hanging stomach and is a size 18 and not a 26/28 ...ridiculous!
couldn’t agree with this more! I think while making money is one thing, as soon as some influencers get a aff link they quit their jobs and start accepting ridiculous clothes that they wouldn’t leave the house in, rather than remembering that most people just crave some honesty and clothes they could see themselves in, especially when not a conventional shape!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
couldn’t agree with this more! I think while making money is one thing, as soon as some influencers get a aff link they quit their jobs and start accepting ridiculous clothes that they wouldn’t leave the house in, rather than remembering that most people just crave some honesty and clothes they could see themselves in, especially when not a conventional shape!
She definitely love an affiliate link ! She irritates me with her constant I've been using this product for years waffle...when she clearly is lying and only flogging because she benefits.

Her post yesterday was odd .....reasons to get of the house ? Err you have 2 dogs that need walking twice a day ...there's a reason or 2 right there.

• Wow
Like I'm 18-20, my top is 44-46 with a 34 underbust and I just don't think those crop tops would do anything for me?! I know she has no boobs considering her size so maybe that's how it works for her. But there's no way she's an 18-20, so I assume those must sets must have some serious vanity sizing going on!

She definitely love an affiliate link ! She irritates me with her constant I've been using this product for years waffle...when she clearly is lying and only flogging because she benefits.

Her post yesterday was odd .....reasons to get of the house ? Err you have 2 dogs that need walking twice a day ...there's a reason or 2 right there.
The problem is when it’s your sole income you have to take what’s given a lot of the time and with that comes having to sell and white lies slip out. It puts pressure on you, so you end up positing suite just to get some engagement.

The influencer market is so ridiculously saturated there’s very few actually making proper money now, especially when if you’re remotely dishonest there’s thousnads

The problem is when it’s your sole income you have to take what’s given a lot of the time and with that comes having to sell and white lies slip out. It puts pressure on you, so you end up positing suite just to get some engagement.

The influencer market is so ridiculously saturated there’s very few actually making proper money now, especially when if you’re remotely dishonest there’s thousnads
Ahh but didn't you know Laura is a MLM success story flogging all that shite perfume and making loads of money as well as charging for her expertise in marketing ...she's also a exploitative liar but that's another string to her extensive bow!

• Haha
Please don't tell me she's another lazy person who shouldn't have gotten a dog. 😭 Bopo influencer/(bad) comedian Sofie Hagen got a dog a few months ago despite vowing not to because it wouldn't fit her lifestyle. He hasn't been to the park a single time since she took him home as she's a self-confessed hermit. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Ahh but didn't you know Laura is a MLM success story flogging all that shite perfume and making loads of money as well as charging for her expertise in marketing ...she's also a exploitative liar but that's another string to her extensive bow!
oh god I forgot! She’s a success story, a guru, dragons den have been calling her for weeks!

Also, please can people stop getting pets they don’t really want, haven’t done any research, can’t be arsed to look after and then will get rid of in a few months. It infuriates me beyond normal levels!

Reactions: 6
I’m an 18-20 and I wear thongs, I wear the lace ones from Primark they are literally the most comfortable thing ever.
I am a very strange shape though, big hips, fairly flat stomach, big butt 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Like I'm 18-20, my top is 44-46 with a 34 underbust and I just don't think those crop tops would do anything for me?! I know she has no boobs considering her size so maybe that's how it works for her. But there's no way she's an 18-20, so I assume those must sets must have some serious vanity sizing going on!
They don't do anything for her ...she carries loads of weight under her armpits and all across her back...everything just looks misshapen and saggy on her...but hey its RI and free so she will wear it regardless!

I’m an 18-20 and I wear thongs, I wear the lace ones from Primark they are literally the most comfortable thing ever.
I am a very strange shape though, big hips, fairly flat stomach, big butt 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Her shape is nothing like yours 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.