Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess that's what happens when you buy followers

She knows Jack about skincare you can buffer retinol start low % and work up
Yeah she’ll just use whatever brand is stupid enough to work with her

Reactions: 5
Guess that's what happens when you buy followers

She knows Jack about skincare you can buffer retinol start low % and work up
No retinol will give the results that she has, as she's had botox.

Anyway why are some of her posts showing she is in a park up Newcastle way. (Mostly pics of her on her dogs page, walking the 2 dogs, so it has to be recent)

Are shields and Newcastle far?? I thought we had to stay local except for specific reasons, such as medical appointments and work

Reactions: 6
No retinol will give the results that she has, as she's had botox.

Anyway why are some of her posts showing she is in a park up Newcastle way. (Mostly pics of her on her dogs page, walking the 2 dogs, so it has to be recent)

Are shields and Newcastle far?? I thought we had to stay local except for specific reasons, such as medical appointments and work
Balom lake is a 45 minute drive from South Shields so another example of her showing covid rules don't apply to her. So much for her having underlying health conditions and anxiety...another example of her lying !

Didn’t she also make some bullshit story up about how she tags random places for no reason then eventually changes it back to South Shields?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
45 min is unnecessary

I have mental health issues and have been on the verge of being admitted into hospital over Christmas. What I wouldn't give to be able to go 40 min (I live 40 min drive) to the beach and go for a coast walk. This was always something that kept me sane.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
45 min is unnecessary

I have mental health issues and have been on the verge of being admitted into hospital over Christmas. What I wouldn't give to be able to go 40 min (I live 40 min drive) to the beach and go for a coast walk. This was always something that kept me sane.
My inbox is always open for a chat if ANYONE needs it.

I popped on that live for 3 mins and she was talking about a hair mask and about how much she didn’t really like it and there’s better ones out there, bleeping pointless 🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My inbox is always open for a chat if ANYONE needs it.

I popped on that live for 3 mins and she was talking about a hair mask and about how much she didn’t really like it and there’s better ones out there, bleeping pointless 🙄🤣
Thank you 😊 that's so kind xx

She was talking about a hair mask??? She really is away with the fairies isn't she?? Was she trying to flog this hair mask by any chance?

She does realise we are in a pandemic where peoples lives are being ruined ?? Nobody cares about a hair mask.

• Heart
Thank you 😊 that's so kind xx

She was talking about a hair mask??? She really is away with the fairies isn't she?? Was she trying to flog this hair mask by any chance?

She does realise we are in a pandemic where peoples lives are being ruined ?? Nobody cares about a hair mask.
she was saying how tit the hair mask was and there are better ones out there so it was actually completely pointless!!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Created a new thread but not sure if I've done it correctly??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.