Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair 😬🤣🤣. I’m now wondering if she HAS split from Al because holy hell, that tragic haircut is like “I’m just out of a LTR” 101!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair 😬🤣🤣. I’m now wondering if she HAS split from Al because holy hell, that tragic haircut is like “I’m just out of a LTR” 101!
Maybe Al is at home looking after her dogs that she's left alone whilst she's out for the 3rd night in a row !

Good to see her social anxiety / fear of going out / hating of busy places has gone 🙄

Reactions: 7
View attachment 597470

Her answers to Tattle.life 😄
WE..WE..WE... I paid in full...
We , me , I... she's hilarious!

The only person who makes an issue about her relationship is her! No one actually cares if she's with Al or not ! I feel sorry for the bloke tbh ! He must live in a constant state of embarrassment with how she dresses and how she conducts herself online! No wonder he doesn't want his face shown!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she is with Al. We spoke a couple of weeks back about healthy easy to cook meals via DM and she told me she was ‘cooking for one’. That could be cos he’s out at work but take from that what you will!

I came on to ask if Al was still on the scene xx

Reactions: 1
What's wrong with being this deluded??? Errrrrr everything...

I wouldn't answer the door looking like this never mind go to a bar!!!
It's a top right 🤷 She's going to pair it with skinny jeans and heels ?
I'm all for being confident but please, spare a thought for the rest of the world having to see this 😀

Reactions: 2
It's a top right 🤷 She's going to pair it with skinny jeans and heels ?
I'm all for being confident but please, spare a thought for the rest of the world having to see this 😀
Sadly that's the whole outfit she's trying to con women into wearing out...

Despite every picture she posts when she goes out she's wearing a baggy top and trousers...

Seems even Laura's not that confident wear the look she promotes 😂

Reactions: 4
Fancy being out in a ‘date’ & wanting follow to ask her questions, fun night out her date is gonna have with her

Fancy being out in a ‘date’ & wanting follow to ask her questions, fun night out her date is gonna have with her
She's doing her usual, the pics are old ones but gives her an excuse to ask herself questions so she can write war and peace answers and include all the links she wants to make money from !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I've noticed in ALL of her pictures, the woman who celebrates being plus size ALWAYS shoves her right arm over her stomach/hips so she doesn't appear as plus size as she is 🙄🤔

A rare pic with the right arm not blocking reality V a normal picture blocking reality...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
No doubt she didnt answer this question...i bet she is going away with one of her pals. If its a girl you will definately see girls stuff around the room! She said in the q&a tips on how to move house..she said dont hold on to crap as you dont want to bring negativity with you. Wonder was that a dig at Al

Attachments

The chub rub stick was 100% her asking the question to herself 😂
And surprisingly, jess done one too.
Were they all messaged to do one yesterday now the sun's out?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love how Laura has not been present on the gram today!!! Isnt it weird how she isnt on when one of her "friends" launches her plus size range with in the style ( jess on the plus size) I sense a bit of the green eyed monster will be fascinating to see if she congratulates her publicly the same as everyone else jn the plus size community!??, jelousy😨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how Laura has not been present on the gram today!!! Isnt it weird how she isnt on when one of her "friends" launches her plus size range with in the style ( jess on the plus size) I sense a bit of the green eyed monster will be fascinating to see if she congratulates her publicly the same as everyone else jn the plus size community!??, jelousy😨
She won't. Even when jess left her job to do this "job" full time...Laura never mentioned anything. I thought they were mates but I don't see much interaction between them these days. Maybe Laura is jealous

Reactions: 5
Laura is massively jealous. Look at the hinch range .. supported her (someone who didn't need it!) But not her actual friend

Reactions: 6
I feel like Laura wanted her influencer journey to be exactly what jess' has become but there's a difference, Jess actually feels like you're watching a mates insta stories whereas Laura's are like a sermon with a put on voice.
I think we'll hear about jess' range but only Laura trying bits on to get a shout out on jess' page to try and grab some of her followers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.