Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was my thoughts exactly a hottub on a balcony?? But then she was on about buying now she isn't in debt 😴😴

Honestly she is so full of rubbish now. That whole paragraph about why she isn't answering personal questions. In the ten years I've followed her she does this all the time.... tells folk all her business whilst it suits her then when things fall apart rather than acknowledge that she makes out she has gone all private.

Her outfit choices just get more bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wtf is this?? A sleeping bag or something. One word.....NO!!!!
Her fashion sense is shite. She will squeeze herself into any River Island piece whether it looks crap or not because she has a weird obsession with them stemming from her teenage years. I bet she used to take her P.E kit to school in one of their carrier bags, just to look "cool" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair everyone had phases like that- mine was jd sports bags lol

Her fashion sense is shite. She will squeeze herself into any River Island piece whether it looks crap or not because she has a weird obsession with them stemming from her teenage years. I bet she used to take her P.E kit to school in one of their carrier bags, just to look "cool" 🤣

• Haha
I have to say, i dont like this. Say what you like about her business, accent, personality, but these memes are body shaming and not necessary. Im no twig and I'd die if there was a photo of my tummy on the internet.
I have to agree, we aren’t here for that surely?! That’s just pure trolling and vile to be honest

I have to agree, we aren’t here for that surely?! That’s just pure trolling and vile to be honest
Totally agree - it is just vile and there is no need for that on here. I know she puts herself out there but in this day and age we shouldn’t be body shaming other women or men as the affects of this can be devastating.

• Heart
It just doesnt sit right with me. Its been said here before that she reads here and I just cant imagine reading this and not being hurt and upset. Is there a meme for poor Nikki Graeme who passed away from anorexia? Lets leave it out eh?

Reactions: 3
Laura's personality stinks her peddling of an mlm stinks those are the things I dislike most about her but as soon as anyone makes a personal insult that's trolling and unnecessary and you are the worse of the worse

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Goes on about having poorly hands so struggles to hand write her notes on her FM parcels.
Says she cannot afford time off on the sick to have the surgery. (She can afford 2 very expensive dogs , and willing to pay 1000 for unnecessary allergy testing)

Yet writes captions like this very easily, when it's an advert or bragging about her looks.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Goes on about having poorly hands so struggles to hand write her notes on her FM parcels.
Says she cannot afford time off on the sick to have the surgery. (She can afford 2 very expensive dogs , and willing to pay 1000 for unnecessary allergy testing)

Yet writes captions like this very easily, when it's an advert or bragging about her looks.
It’s miraculous that she doesn’t have repetitive strain injury from writing those bible captions! Who reads those???! 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s miraculous that she doesn’t have repetitive strain injury from writing those bible captions! Who reads those???! 🤯🤯
I don't follow her so wouldn't see them but I don't even read really long posts on Tattle let alone her drivel 😂

• Haha
Anyone else think that Laura looks so much better in longer tops which cover the 'ole stomach, I really like that Lornaluxe blue flowers tunic on her, where as the red tracksuit and bralette thing is hideous!?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.