Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Another attempt to suck up to Mrs Hinch. Laura- that loungewear might fit over you but none of it actually fits you. Who exactly do you think you are helping with this, other than yourself to some of that Hinch influence?
Not just Mrs Hinch - the beautiful Mrs Hinch ! She's really desperate to try to impress that one!

She's actually pissed me off with this post. The fact that the Hinch range only goes to a size 22 so absolutely not inclusive at all. That is what she should have focused on not all this bullshit that she's a 24 ( in her head but not in reality) but she's trying the clothes on to help out all the smaller size women so they can get an idea of how the clothes look !!!

On what planet does that make any sense at all ? Someone that is a size 20 is not gonna look at her in those clothes and think yep I'm buying them!

Have some dignity Laura, hold yourself to a higher standard. You should have called Hinch and Tescos out for not producing those clothes in all the sizes not brown nosed them in order to get freebies. Shame on you !

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Jaeme

She’s clearly split up with him. You know, if she ever told the truth, maybe people would warm to her more? It’s just the constant fakery, all the time, like she’s some kind of Stepford Wife where she tries to portray a perfect life but underneath it all, it’s just pure shit.
It was the same thing when her marriage ended. Her blog had numerous mentions of Mr WLL, posts about wedding stuff / planning. When they broke up the rings disappeared and all mention of Mr WLL was purged. If she's split with Al, as it seems is most likely the case, it'll just be the same thing again.
I can understand not wanting to go into details with strangers online but it seems odd to act like that when you have shared this info previously. All it would take is a little post like "We've split up, I don't want to talk about it" and I'm sure people would respect that way more. This constant pretending everything is all fluffy bunnies and rainbows in Utopia, is weird.

• Heart

BantzMonkey

Oh gawd, the latest video with the pink leisure wear and hair flicking! Actually fucking howling! 😂😱🙈
There surely isn't an honest human on earth who thinks that those two outfits look anything other than utterly ridiculous?!?!

It's taken me a while to work out who she reminds me off with all the pink, the hair and the lashes.... It's Miss Piggy isn't it.

• Haha

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
A tattler wrote on here that she had spoken with Laura via DM about something and Laura has then went and found the members employer and told them of what she has said on here about her, which was nothing terrible at all. She’s a nasty person, imagine trying to ruin someone’s life like that!

Just shows that Laura does read here 😂
Wow. Well we all knew she does just confirms it. Surprised business woman who’s always busy has time to do that. Wagatha Christy style 🤣

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
How many people who join MLM schemes know how to complete tax return forms to ensure they are paying the correct tax on earnings or are paying into a pension scheme to which the employer contributes. Not to mention sick pay, guaranteed wages being paid every month etc

JesusChristAlmighty

So to all the ladies on here that she made feel bad about there size…. Claiming she’s a 22/24.
don’t let this liar fool you. There are reasons the clothes are always tight on her.
That’s because she orders the biggest size available and sometimes on a lot of sites that is a size 24 and they are like a second skin on her. She definitely needs to size up at least 2 sizes.
Secondly most waist drawstrings are missing (proving they’re stretched to the limit). Some
Of the patterns are stretched and distorted.
She always takes photos from the front angle as side angle isn’t flattering for some body shapes. depending on width. Some women are broader in width and some are more rounded.
If she’s a size 22/24 I’d gladly shit in my own hands and clap.
She’s so deceitful This is a picture from the side of her. No way is she a 22 or even a 24!! Liar.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Chip1984

VIP Member
Just gonna be that arsehole who asks but who actually gives a fuck about whether she is with him or not?

• Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Before she dirty deletes! Sarcastic cow. The comment wasn’t even mean.
So Laura says people should think things but not say them... Hmmmm maybe she should wear her ill fitting badly designed clothes inside but not post them on social media pretending they are fabulous 😂

So ironic that the Queen of giving lengthy posts about her opinions on Instagram tells others to keep their opinions to themselves!!! 😁

BantzMonkey

Yes I noticed that. She really struggled to get up the stairs.
Sorry to be blunt but it's simply because she is morbidly obese. I wonder how much excess weight she carries in her tummy alone, must be a terrible strain on her back.

Jaeme

Whhhhyyyyyyyyyy just why

Surely she doesn’t look in the mirror and really believe this looks good?

Most of the comments here are along the lines of saying Laura should be truthful about sizing and that I agree with.
I don’t know if it’s just a desperation to be seen in clothing from mainstream stores / sites like other people have or she really has deluded herself about the fit of this stuff.

None of these misguided & boohoo etc clothes seem to have actually been made with plus sized people in mind, they’re scaled up versions of smaller clothes.
Gonna be blunt but from the way those shorts look like they’re sitting I’m pretty sure you can see gunt poking out the bottom of them.

I think she would get on better / have more of a following if she spent her time carefully considering what clothes to choose / buy with her own body shape in mind and showing plus sized people how to dress.

Her account has just become shilling whatever plus sized tat gets thrown her way. Stop it, you look ridiculous.

• Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
@notSUBmissive you make it sound like you're speaking for all women but there are women out there who aren't scared of showing off their visible belly lines as its really no one else's business and really they shouldn't have to hide away.

While I agree laura has her problems and some of her outfits are horrendous I don't see why she has to cover up her belly to keep other people from being uncomfortable.

You become so much happier when you stop hiding yourself away for the sake of other people especially in summer etc

Jaeme

I’ve said it before but she’s basically just needing to learn the difference between “this fits me” and “this goes on me”.
Most outfits she shows are a case of “this goes on me” I think it would make a huge difference if she would just choose clothes that flatter her rather than shoe horning herself into clothes. If she would just buy clothes specifically designed for plus sizes she would look so much better. Aside from most of the outfits just being dreadful / tacky, it’s got to be sooooo uncomfortable.

• Heart