Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anxiety is least of her worries. For someone that spends a 1,000 hours a week promoting self care. Doing ADS for crap make up. Preaching that you’ll feel much better for doing your hair and make up. Self care. Blah blah blah. Building your confidence. She goes to the pub like this… just proves she talks utter shite. I bet she’s not wearing skin tight clothes either. You’ve been home all day having blinds fitted. You could have spent 10 minutes getting your mask on for the public.
don’t tell me…. She will spin this now to say shes sssoooooooo confident she doesn’t need to wear make up to a pub for the football !!!!
PS.. don’t bother stalking me.to report me to my boss. I’m self employed 👍🏼🙌🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ her eyeshadow skills in her latest insta vid are bloody awful! I cringed watching her, was like watching a 3 year old try and paint a human but it turns out like a stick man

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see she’s not wearing any of the outfits she has her swipe ups for outside of the house

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she drunk whilst doing them?
Shes missed the foundation off half her nose and above her eyebrows?

It's a VERY special look that's for sure!
Her skin is soo pimply and those brown slug eyebrows look awful !

The fillers in her lips are very noticeable now too ...

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have fillers… sHe HaS a NeRvE cOnDiTiOn 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, fancy going to the pub to avoid the football. Has Laura actually been into the real world before?

New thread suggestion:

“Doxxing ‘trolls’ for being blunt, I am such a bleeping bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can put blinds up in rented properties, can't you? I was poor when I rented though and couldn’t have afforded anything like that so it wasn’t an issue.

Reactions: 1
You can put blinds up in rented properties, can't you? I was poor when I rented though and couldn’t have afforded anything like that so it wasn’t an issue.
She is a snob and feels she is too "high and mighty" to rent these days.....what with her MLM taking off. She likes people to believe she has went from not knowing how the bills are paid, to owning a house in less than 1 year. She also went from viewing houses, to then saying she's staying....to being in a new house within a month or so. Theres no way a move would go that quick if she bought it...and there's no way it's possible financially in a job like hers

* to earn enough to clear loads of debt and save for a deposit and pay legal fees if bought

She's renting but likes to pretend otherwise!! Like with everything else she likes to create drama and attention seek ! Same with the whole is she with Al or not farce from the past year !! No one actually cares !

• Heart
She asked on Instagram a few months back if anyone knew of any rented properties...

As for her performance in the pub... What did she expect on a night in a UK pub when England were playing and indeed won??? She looked like she'd never been anywhere busy before... 🙄

As someone said earlier what's the point dressing up and getting made up online, but going out with your boyfriend looking like you've just woken up? 🤔

Life is all an act for Laura 🙄

New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.