What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see another thread on her. Does anyone follow this woman?

absolutely cannot stand her! She constantly markets herbook and her knowledge on nutrition but refuses to tell people her calories intake? Help people out, or if you’re willing to open up your life to people, share that too.

I find her condescending and she seems like an absolute twit. I think she’s a bad egg.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haven’t seen a thread on her before but I’m glad to see this pop up because I’ve been thinking it for a while. I can’t actually believe she is selling an e book. Does she have one single qualification ?? She isn’t a personal trainer nor a nutritionist. Yet she is marketing this kind of knowledge. Awful. She is also stick thin and goes on about how strong she is..... please.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she is a minefield tbh. I think the worst part is the book is so SO badly made. The font is disgusting, the branding is hideous. I’d be embarrassed. She’s preyed on vulnerable people and has no conscience.
I think she looks fine and I’m sure she eats enough but her whole eating healthy then binging on the weekends philosophy is disordered and is not something she should promote. There’s a reason she’s not made an actual career out of it and works a desk job.

Reactions: 3
Haven’t seen a thread on her before but I’m glad to see this pop up because I’ve been thinking it for a while. I can’t actually believe she is selling an e book. Does she have one single qualification ?? She isn’t a personal trainer nor a nutritionist. Yet she is marketing this kind of knowledge. Awful. She is also stick thin and goes on about how strong she is..... please.
Someone called out this exact issue and she was fuming about it! I think she's borderline obsessive about her exercise. I have no issue with people doing ads (as long as its not skinny coffee and other such shite) but don't sell a product that you aren't qualified to produce/sell without the help of someone who is! And it's the same price and James Smith's upcoming book!

Someone called out this exact issue and she was fuming about it! I think she's borderline obsessive about her exercise. I have no issue with people doing ads (as long as its not skinny coffee and other such shite) but don't sell a product that you aren't qualified to produce/sell without the help of someone who is! And it's the same price and James Smith's upcoming book!
so so true, she’s become aggressive to people quickly for someone with only 20-somethingK followers... she was like “was sick ofpeople trying to influence my wedding” “telling me what to do” YOURE ON INSTA TELLING EVERYONE.

found it hilarious when she went on about her unique engagement ring when I have the exact same style. It’s a bloody solitaire - nothing original. Daft cow.

Reactions: 2
I also think it’s quite disgusting she way she flaunts herself in a tiny bikini after supposedly eating a LOT of tit food and alcohol .... it’s almost gloating. Wouldn’t surprise me if she had a binge eating / purging disorder - I really can’t stand people who try to act like they can eat 10 bars of chocolate and look a certain way ... it’s not happening like that so just be honest.

Yeah I just can’t stand her. Also advertising all her holidays and her Invisalign and then refusing to give people an idea of the cost? Blows my mind how entitled she acts

Lol all she does is spend! I also don’t think she properly puts #ad or #gifted

Uuuuugh did you guys see her last posts? What an absolute scum bag. She’s actually one of the worst.

She’s so in love with her self!!!! She’s 8 stone something and puts photos of herself in a string Bikini all over the internet SELLING a ‘book’ she has made which looks like a year 6 PowerPoint presentation telling people how they too can get the ‘desired look’ yet kicks off if someone has an opinion on how she looks

Didn’t used to mind her, then she released a book as if she’s qualified to do so.. it’s a no from me

Reactions: 2
Her rant tonight is so self centred it’s unreal. She may as well have posted a caption saying GIVE ME ATTENTION AND SAY I AM TOO THIN

I used to follow her, then she was trying to raise some money, cant remember if it was for her or a friend, and got really aggressive when her followers weren't donating.
"If all of you donated just a pound each, it would raise such and such amount". When it didnt go as she'd liked and wasn't raising the money she wanted she got really aggressive, I unfollowed her then, she's vile.

Her rant tonight is so self centred it’s unreal. She may as well have posted a caption saying GIVE ME ATTENTION AND SAY I AM TOO THIN
So funny, my favourite line is “just because I post pictures as a hobby...” blah blah. YOU ARE MAKING MONEY FROM IT. WTF YOU PSYCHO. Obviously just not a good enough instagrammer to understand the proper ways of interacting with your audience. That’s why she’ll never get big or make a proper career out of insta... thank duck.

So just for when Jodie reads this - your book is terrible, your grammar sucks, go on a design course, don’t make a book that expires after 30 days (?????), have some sort of educational background (being a PA doesn’t cut it!), and stop being so self righteous

she is too skinny, she doesn’t look strong, she looks gross.

I didn’t know who she was so just looked at her profile out of interest. First food pic I clicked on is Quorn 🙄 Yep, she knows nothing about nutrition. No need to say anymore!

So funny, my favourite line is “just because I post pictures as a hobby...” blah blah. YOU ARE MAKING MONEY FROM IT. WTF YOU PSYCHO. Obviously just not a good enough instagrammer to understand the proper ways of interacting with your audience. That’s why she’ll never get big or make a proper career out of insta... thank duck.

So just for when Jodie reads this - your book is terrible, your grammar sucks, go on a design course, don’t make a book that expires after 30 days (?????), have some sort of educational background (being a PA doesn’t cut it!), and stop being so self righteous

she is too skinny, she doesn’t look strong, she looks gross.
Google’s definition of a hobby is something done for enjoyment in ones leisure time that is not professional and not for pay lmao... hobby my arse

I used to follow her before she got way too popular and I unfollowed when she announced she was working on an e-book because she has no qualifications. Thing is I think she's really obsessive about exercise, when I used to follow her she would go to the gym etc but then she signed up to do a half marathon (could have been full, I don't recall) and she just became obsessed and it was just too much for me. Plus I honestly don't think she looks better with all the weight gone, when I started following her she was at a weight I liked, but I dropped off after it became clear she was going down a path I wasn't cool with.
Plus I cannot stand her bug eyes and so many stories of her talking. Also agree with whoever said she goes on tons of holidays, I followed her for like a year and a half and it was insane. I know PA's can make decent money and I have no idea what her other half does but she was always off somewhere!

She said shes dropping down to 4 days a week at work next year so I reckon she's definitely going to be doing more ads