What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I don’t believe she eats everything she posts. Also, her fiancé does eat her meals because she sometimes shows 2 plates?

She has some sort of eating disorder for sure. Can’t pin point it as not a professional but if her hair was falling out etc, she’s definitely not consuming a healthy diet is she... draw your own conclusions.

i don’t like to pick on peoples eating habits but when she’s broadcasting them to the world, and claiming to be healthy and fit, I feel have the right to judge.

I really wish there was more control over social media like there is on TV, ofcom etc, because what she is promoting is just so damaging.

Also, her attitude stinks.

Reactions: 6
She raves about balance, yet balance is not obsessing over your steps and exercise in order to allow yourself food 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
BBCEAF7F-A697-4E0F-ADC5-B6D5AD79F485.jpeg

Instead of simply telling the poor girl she’s telling them to purchase her book? Which she has written with 0 expertise or training. 🤢🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Why does she constantly feel the need to hold up her boobs? Just to stare at her stomach. She loves herseld far too much.

Reactions: 2
I've nearly replied so many times with the exact science behind calculating it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Her bf calling her "princess" makes me cringe so much! He looks like a massive chav.

How is she not embarrassed to film her belly with all those cars driving past? 😂 She’s so incredibly vain.

Omg is she for real putting sprouts in an omelette 🤢 I love sprouts but Jesus Christ why in an omelette !!! She would have been better off having a cheese omelette with veggies on the side! Who the hell is following her for food inspiration 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
How is she not embarrassed to film her belly with all those cars driving past? 😂 She’s so incredibly vain.

Omg is she for real putting sprouts in an omelette 🤢 I love sprouts but Jesus Christ why in an omelette !!! She would have been better off having a cheese omelette with veggies on the side! Who the hell is following her for food inspiration 😂😂😂😂
I think someone said before that sprouts are an easy way to fill up so you eat less which is probably why she’s done it 🤮

Or maybe she's been reading here and realised that her food is so beige! Two things that just don't go together, eggs and sprouts!!

I think it's her eyebrows that irritate me so much, they take over her whole face! Or it might be the heavy mascara on her bottom lashes...

I feel incredibly sorry for her to be honest. She’s said in the comments of one of her recent posts that until she’s comfortable in her own skin she’s going to work harder. It’s really sad that she isn’t already. A few chest up pictures she had on her story a few weeks ago showed her entire clavicle and chest plate, she was obviously angling herself so it was more obvious. She’s way beyond the point of “lean” for her body type, I suspect she looks so scrawny as she’s been in a long term severe deficit and Brussel sprouts are an old eating disorder trick. I suspect in a few years she’ll be a few stone heavier and opening up about how miserable she was during this point in her life.

Reactions: 5
She’s weighs the same as my friend who is 5ft. Shes starting to look far too skinny. She is teetering on the edge of unhealthy from a BMI perspective.

She’s weighs the same as my friend who is 5ft. Shes starting to look far too skinny. She is teetering on the edge of unhealthy from a BMI perspective.
She’s never stated her height, always says she can’t remember if she’s 5”6 or 5”9, I think both puts her underweight from a bmi perspective, but 5”9 definitely does.

I’m 5”2 and she weighs about the same as me, maybe even a little less. I don’t understand why she wants to be “even more” lean? How? Why would you want to be 30 and weight 8 stone?

She's clearly got an unhealthy relationship with food/exercise. She likes to say it's about "balance" but I think she's obsessive and it's odd to watch