What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her 'ask me anything' today...she answered 3 questions and one of them she basically told to look at her feed. Christ. She needs to read this so she can tone her arrogance down ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is definitely not someone I could associate with in real life. It’s bad enough seeing her on Instagram

Her loft is literally racks and racks of food!!!! I'll find a pic
That is just plain weird. Why do you need so many treats in the house anyway?? We usually have a couple of packs of biscuits and a big chocolate bar and it lasts a few days, When we ruout we go without until we top up in the next shop.
We also practice self control 😂

Reactions: 1
So glad I found this she is a horror!!

Those big googly eyes creep me out. I think she comes across rude and obnoxious.

The walk with the stomach and all the sweat duck off

Reactions: 3
Thing is she loves herself but shes actually not exactly a looker. Shes just skinny which isnt attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thing is she loves herself but shes actually not exactly a looker. Shes just skinny which isnt attractive.
This. She's quite ugly because she's so thin, she looks like a lollipop and the eyes don't help. Plus she just seems to have such a smug look about her.
Meow to me but can't help it!

Reactions: 3
She’s not an attractive girl and I think that’s the issue. She wants to be as attractive as instagrammers look so is trying to replicate it - but she can’t. Doesn’t matter if you’re fat or thin, real beauty radiates from the eyes and the face.
Her expressions are ugly, her soul is ugly. She’s just a bad person. She needs to be called out before she perpetuates this lifestyle on younger or more malleable people.

anyway, my favourite thing from the hypocrite is that she refuses to tell people her calories but will post obscene amounts of alcohol / food / snacks - it’s the opposite and still a problem/ trigger.

I also think they drink too much. I think they’re so vapid that they need to be drunk to enjoy each other’s company.

I know people are naturally thin and that's ok we are all different. But this girl over exercises to look like this, which to me is crazy. She needs to eat more calories for the exercise she is doing. Her before photos really are lovely, she had the perfect body. Now her sternum sticks out and she just looks too thin, her face looks emaciated.

Thought I’d be the only one it bothered! 😂 she just needs to wear a long t-shirt, problem solved.... but she won’t because then you won’t see her ‘abs’

• Haha
I reckon she things it looks good. Her eyebrows are also a monstrosity. Too close together.

She doesn't realise that she is too skinny. And because she's too skinny her pelvic/pubic bones are pushing out like that. But she thinks it looks good. Wrong on so many levels that she is advocating this. And the slanty head on the side thing is really irritating.