What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure he is ok. Probably not sleeping now and she realises why every other mum can't work out for 2 hours a day

Reactions: 3
A bottle of wine at 6am 🥴🥴
I always wondered if her fiancée or whatever drunk when she did. It puts me on edge when both parents are getting drunk with a small child just for the sheer fact absolutely anything could happen and that child is fully reliant on both of them and couldn’t help itself 😬

Reactions: 3
Isn't her son 4-5 months old and this is the first time he's been swimming?
Maybe if she didn't workout 15 hours a week, go shopping or to restaurants every weekend for a drink she would be able to do something for him and not herself!

Reactions: 2
Isn't her son 4-5 months old and this is the first time he's been swimming?
Maybe if she didn't workout 15 hours a week, go shopping or to restaurants every weekend for a drink she would be able to do something for him and not herself!
Her last months goals made me lol, all about herself and her weight loss then at the bottom ‘take Charlie to 2 baby sensory classes’ 😅 how is that even a goal? Surely that’s just part of your weekly routing when you’re on maternity leave if you have the means to?

Reactions: 4
Her last months goals made me lol, all about herself and her weight loss then at the bottom ‘take Charlie to 2 baby sensory classes’ 😅 how is that even a goal? Surely that’s just part of your weekly routing when you’re on maternity leave if you have the means to?
Yes!! That was a ridiculous goal! 😩😂 She seems far too selfish! I bet he won't be allowed too many toys or play in dirt when he's older, he'll be a lonely wee child with an iPad who sits in his room.

Reactions: 1
Ha ha, she might as well have said that one of her goals was to spend some time with her son (but only a precise number of occasions!)...

Reactions: 1
Only bit of colour is the maltesers bags and she has a cheek to rip her partner's shop?!?! Is she colour blind or something? I can't get over how dull her dinners look.

I know she's trying to show she ate crap and hasn't gained weight or something, but all her foods look like this! Even her top up shop lacked colour, just them lemons! Does she ever eat fresh vegetables? Salad stuff? Or fruit?

Attachments

Reactions: 4