What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m so hungry but I can’t eat because I’m on a cut”

Hun take your disordered eating back to 2010 please xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wanna know if her chip time from the half marathon is about 5 mins less than the time she posted from her watch again 🤣

Reactions: 3
Happened last time - she posts the half mara time from her Fitbit, failing to appreciate GPS on watches is usually pretty inaccurate.

To me, your race time is your chip time…

Reactions: 2
Happened last time - she posts the half mara time from her Fitbit, failing to appreciate GPS on watches is usually pretty inaccurate.

Absolutely! I’m a runner and it’s always chip time.

Reactions: 4
That bra hanging off her bony chest… I actually think post baby this is the least healthy she’s ever been?!

She’s brought her OWN dessert to a hotel? She’s actually psychotic 🤣 just eat a piece of chocolate cake and get a bleeping grip, Jesus.

Reactions: 6
She looks soo unhealthy!! I hope none of her young impressionable followers aspire to be like her.
The cut?? She acts like she’s a fitness professional when she’s not. She works out for ‘health’ (aesthetics)

She clearly has and eating disorder and is covering it up by pretending she’s a fitness guru.

been there, done that. Can’t kid a kidder.

Reactions: 7
The monthly "anniversary" texts from her BF 🤮 some things should be kept private and also, noone bleeping cares!!

• Sick
The monthly "anniversary" texts from her BF 🤮 some things should be kept private and also, noone bleeping cares!!
What are they, 12?
Cringe when she shares his texts and he's called her, Boo. Shudder!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So glad I found this thread I had been looking under the wrong handle. 🙈
Omg this girl is an absolute piece of work she clearly has an eating disorder especially taking yourself a desert to a hotel that is not normal. I came to tattle when she posted the ab photo it was the final straw she looks skeletal she is obsessive and unhealthy. I also feel she guilts people that don't work out regularly A LOT

Reactions: 5
Her boyfriend gives me the total ICK his texts make me vom 😂 if my husband sent me that tit I’d be filing for divorce on ick grounds

• Haha
Reactions: 7