What would you do if your partner did this ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here’s a Saturday night laugh for you all.Hope no ones eating their dinner...
My partner often stays up later than me on a night and on a morning there’s alwAys a pile of food wrappers ,empty bowl,cup etc around the area he sits on the sofa or even more annoyingly shoved down the side of the sofa.It pisses me off that I come down to this crap every morning but I’m on Mat leave and every day I will clean it up because I’m at home and I can’t be looking at that mess all day plus I would like to sit on my sofa without being surrounded by Haribo packets and empty packets of crisps.I’ve told him about this ,our 6 yo daughter has mentioned it ( as she’s heard me complain on a morning ) and he still does it !
Anyway earlier in the week I come down and there’s a pair of socks in his usual spot which are covered in what I knew was cum .So I took a photo and sent it to him and said have you had a wank into your socks.He replied saying no I had a bagel with Philadelphia and spilt it on the couch so I used my socks to clean it up! What bullshit ! I knew he was lying so I replied saying whatever and when he came home I asked him why he did it and he just went embarrassed and told me to stop talking about it .
Thing is he’s been really snappy with me today and just told me to duck off so the sock thing has entered my head again and me me re annoyed .He’s a minger !!!
Just thought I’d share because I’m obviously not going to tell anyone in real life he’s done this .
bleeping men

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I’d be buying him a washing basket specifically for his crusty socks and making sure he tends to his washing. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d be buying him a washing basket specifically for his crusty socks and making sure he tends to his washing. 🤮
I’m really fed up ,our baby has been poorly all week and now has suspected covid and he has time to have a wank ! Then leaves crusty socks for the whole family to enjoy ffs.I’d like 5 mins to myself without a crying baby never mind a wank

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm a man who's currently single and I keep a box of tissues beside my bed. None of my socks would suffer such an indignity!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sorry, but I had to a) think hard about this(I'm a lesbian so not used to this sort of thing), and b) laugh out loud when it all clicked

No respect for you, the furniture or the house in general. And he gets snappy with you because you've discovered he has a wank-sock for his nighttime activities!

What a lazy slob!:(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm a man who's currently single and I keep a box of tissues beside my bed. None of my socks would suffer such an indignity!
I’ve never bloody known it ! I’ve got brothers and lived with a man before him and had boyfriends previous .Never thought I’d be picking up a 30 year olds crusty seamen socks of my living room floor ffs

Sorry, but I had to a) think hard about this(I'm a lesbian so not used to this sort of thing), and b) laugh out loud when it all clicked

No respect for you, the furniture or the house in general. And he gets snappy with you because you've discovered he has a wank-sock for his nighttime activities!

What a lazy slob!:(
It pisses me off ,it’s not the point at all but I bought that sofa before he moved in and it cost me a bloody fortune as well! Don’t understand why he couldn’t have a wank in the bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never bloody known it ! I’ve got brothers and lived with a man before him and had boyfriends previous .Never thought I’d be picking up a 30 year olds crusty seamen socks of my living room floor ffs
Better than him wiping it on the curtains!

That is from an old crude joke that goes...

How do you make a woman scream for hours after having sex?
Wipe your dick on her curtains

sorry, I’ll get mi coat

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Better than him wiping it on the curtains!

That is from an old crude joke that goes...

How do you make a woman scream for hours after having sex?
Wipe your dick on her curtains

sorry, I’ll get mi coat
I mean yeah
Maybe I should check the curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 14

It pisses me off ,it’s not the point at all but I bought that sofa before he moved in and it cost me a bloody fortune as well! Don’t understand why he couldn’t have a wank in the bathroom!
Made me laugh but it's not actually funny, must be so bloody annoying and you must feel taken for granted. Think you need to have a good chat with him x

Reactions: 9
Made me laugh but it's not actually funny, must be so bloody annoying and you must feel taken for granted. Think you need to have a good chat with him x
I agree, despite my flippant comment earlier. I think I would be more upset than angry. It just shows complete disrespect for you and your child. She could have picked them up. And as for him being moody with you as a result of you finding out his disgusting hobby, he has got a cheek! He should be contrite and apologetic and trying to make it up to you.

He’s no right being snappy with you, if he didn’t want the embarrassment he shouldn’t have left the socks lying!
Maybe it’ll teach him and he won’t leave anything again 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
My hubby works nights so i have the mess downstairs on the nights he is off and then crusty tea towels upstairs 😡

I’m not bothered that he has a wank i get pissed off with him ruining my tea towels & leaving rubbish everywhere

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I feel like a scivvy and I’m just sat wondering how much easier it is on your own . ( I was a single mum for 3 years )

My hubby works nights so i have the mess downstairs on the nights he is off and then crusty tea towels upstairs 😡

I’m not bothered that he has a wank i get pissed off with him ruining my tea towels & leaving rubbish everywhere
Really ?
I thought I was the only one .I’m not too fussed about the wanking ,I just don’t care to know and certainly don’t want crusty socks in the living room when I bring the children down on a morning and hes pissed off to work .The rubbish is pissing me off as well.Once he ate bag of sweets I bought specifically for 6 y/o which he knew and he said I was pathetic for being annoyed .
I don’t think I was

• Sad
  • Angry
I feel like a scivvy and I’m just sat wondering how much easier it is on your own . ( I was a single mum for 3 years )

Really ?
I thought I was the only one .I’m not too fussed about the wanking ,I just don’t care to know and certainly don’t want crusty socks in the living room when I bring the children down on a morning and hes pissed off to work .The rubbish is pissing me off as well.Once he ate bag of sweets I bought specifically for 6 y/o which he knew and he said I was pathetic for being annoyed .
I don’t think I was
Has he apologised?

Reactions: 2
While I’m on another thing that annoys me is he sometimes falls asleep on the sofa and it absolutely rages me as he’s about 16 odd stone and like I’ve said before my sofa cost me a lot of money and took me a long time to save up for .I know it sounds stupid but I don’t want it ruined yet he keeps sleeping on it 😡😡😡

Well, at least he is embarrassed. That might stop him from doing it again.
Surely it won’t happen again .Still leaves rubbish every night though

Reactions: 5
While I’m on another thing that annoys me is he sometimes falls asleep on the sofa and it absolutely rages me as he’s about 16 odd stone and like I’ve said before my sofa cost me a lot of money and took me a long time to save up for .I know it sounds stupid but I don’t want it ruined yet he keeps sleeping on it 😡😡😡

Surely it won’t happen again .Still leaves rubbish every night though
He is behaving like a bloody teenager. Is he sleeping downstairs on purpose to get out of getting up in the night when the baby wakes up?

Reactions: 6