What would you consider a "red flag" in a partner?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being secretive about what they're doing/who they're chatting to.

Lots of little lies which ultimately are unnecessary - why do it?

Reactions: 2
Keeping in touch with an ex . unless you have kids i don't see why you need to be friends or talk to them .
A alternative perspective: I am friends with most of mine. If you've not ended on bad terms but have simply found you that didn't work as a couple, why not stay in touch? I think it's a sign of maturity. You liked them enough to get together with them, so as long as there was no blatant disrespect in the relationship, there's no reason to remove a good person from your life.
On the other hand, if the relationship/person was abusive or otherwise toxic, of course cut all ties and keep them out of your life.

I’m fortunate to have been happily married for awhile but some of mine would be -

Being into gaming. I could not deal with being with a man heavily into it. Hard line for me and would be the biggest turn off.

Overbearing mothers. Being useless around the house/in the kitchen is usually a sign of a mollycoddled son. Avoid.

Game playing in the relationship - deliberately holding off on replying to messages, playing hard to get, etc.

Having a female ‘best friend’... usually a recipe for disaster too.