Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
I was working as an Au Pair in France. Life was pretty good, lots of money (they paid me really well... Way above average), nice family, easy work. I made very good friends there and weekends were always busy. I was pretty sad when the year was over.

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Drinking, enjoying myself, fobbing off a crap job in office admin, trying (and failing) to get as many girls as possible (in reality - any girl, at all, ever! :ROFLMAO:)

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
When I was 20 (5 years ago for me) I was in my first year at uni and living in halls. I really think that time as the ‘best year(s) of my life’ (so far anyway). Moving away and making new friends, sort of reinventing myself. Doing stupid stuff just for the heck of it. Staying up way to late. Gaining my independence. Feeling like the world was at my feet. I have such fond memories of that time 💭❤. Now that it’s been and gone I’m kinda sad that I’ll never get to relive that time and age again.

Last edited:

eye_rolling_always

Having left London for university up north, I had a great time studying, making friends, working, clubbing.

Blew my student loan on a river island spree (boots, jeans and a 20 quid belt! 🤦‍♀️). After that I quickly wised up to money management there and then.

Caramel Latte

At 20 I was at uni, trying to keep in touch with school friends (I now don't wanna know), trying to get closer to uni people (2 of them i still have contact with).

I still live in the same country (not my home country) and have same group of close friends