Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I was in 2nd year uni, didn’t know how to put a wash on, living off ready meals, getting pissed every other night - had a lot of growing up to do 😂

I’m almost 30 now and can’t believe how childush I was compared to now

Reactions: 1

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Starting a long and quite dull “career” as a secretary (series of dead-end boring jobs). The typing has proved handy for working from home, all these years later. I lived at home. Had a brief flirtation with clubbing and posing but when I had my own flat, had less cash for dancing and prancing.

Chewycinema

Chatty Member
2nd year at uni, living in uni accommodation. Working part time in a supermarket. Hung up on an absolute waste of time and drinking far far too much because of it.
30 has been much better 😂

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
At uni, living at home, just started dating my now ex husband and going clubbing with the girls most weekends. Feels like forever ago!

Mycuppatea

I was at uni in a different part of the UK, newly married, living in the middle of nowhere and loving it. But life was just about to shut up on me like a telescope so it's a tricky time to think about.

Italy2

Chatty Member
I was at university, living with family and working 2 part-time jobs. It was only few years ago but I still miss it lol. I'm now happily married and training at my job for my chosen profession. Wishing I could be 8 stones again lol.

leon19

I had given birth to my first child was renting a house with now ex and then moved into another rented house on my own with my daughter

Aliceinherpalace

At university finishing my second year, and starting my third year placement year which was great fun. I made a couple of great friends there but don’t keep in touch with anyone at uni apart from the couple of school friends who also went to the same uni as me. I split up with the boyfriend I’d been with for a couple of years at the beginning of that summer who was from home, it meant I had plenty of fun in that placement year 😂

Jennyie

Dating a dick head, had quite a good job, out 4 nights a week, living at home paying £25 a week rent and my bed was still being made. Blissful days (apart from wanker boyf)

Dating a dick head, had quite a good job, out 4 nights a week, living at home paying £25 a week rent and my bed was still being made. Blissful days (apart from wanker boyf)
It was twenty years ago

abeautifullife

I was in community college and living with my parents (still do). I spent a lot of time trying to make friends but they ended up being toxic or not interested in me (I only keep in touch with a few) . My social anxiety has only gotten worse since then. Still single to this day but received my first kiss within the next 2 years. I'm in uni now and not much has changed.....

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I was away at uni loving life. It honestly was such a great time in my life. I had no real worries or responsibilities

BorisBear

VIP Member
going out all the time, working f/t living the lifestyle thanks to cc. Living with a friend. Single (ish). Lots of holidays, work hard play hard the best times!’

Juliet

Chatty Member
I was still living with my parents, had just passed my test and bought a little car, was working full time doing office admin and was out partying 3 or 4 nights a week 😂. I saved zero money and spent it all on clothes and alcohol.

The things I’d change are the relationship I was in at the time (wish I’d stayed single) and I wish I’d travelled a lot more instead of just the standard Spanish holidays.