What was the last thing you ate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ham and cheese wrap. Had to scarf it down now before I was tempted to go to the work canteen and get a bacon and sausage butty instead!

Chicken super noodles ( nothing super about them, but I LOVE them) a creme egg and a packet of mini cheddars

Reactions: 2
Breakfast was Weetabix with hot milk and brown sugar, pint of warm water with lemon & ginger, black coffee
Lunch was homemade Carrot & Coriander soup, and a crusty buttered roll
Couple of slices of Soreen malt loaf with butter
Satsuma

• Heart
Reactions: 1
🀀
Breakfast was Weetabix with hot milk and brown sugar, pint of warm water with lemon & ginger, black coffee
Lunch was homemade Carrot & Coriander soup, and a crusty buttered roll
Couple of slices of Soreen malt loaf with butter
Satsuma
I love all your food. Makes me drool 🀀

• Heart
A Thai style mince pork and onion omelette with rice. Was lunch but have just realised it’s 5pm.

An alphabite off my kids dinner plate πŸ˜„ I haven’t seen them the years. Still deciding what to make for my dinner

• Haha
🍀 scampi

Glad you liked a bit of R&R ice cream. I do have other favourites but that one is always my first choice (y)
Do you have the recipe for the curry ? I need to mix it up .... or is the recs only for the R+R Ice cream πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œβ€

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Breakfast tacos... corn tortilla with a scrambled egg (with green pepper and white onion), slaw and cotija cheese on top, with hot sauce. And a little refried beans on the side.
We have tortillas to finish and am addicted to them πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.