What was “the big drama” at your school?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My middle school teacher (year 4) assaulted two boys on our school residential. It was discovered about 18mths later when one of the boys told a grown up finally.

It's awful, I was on that residential and he was by far my favourite teacher so all those great memories are ruined.

I don't think anything major happened, think the boys wouldnt press charges. He certainly didnt do any time but left town very quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The deputy head was having an affair with another teacher, unfortunately his wife was also a teacher at the school and when she found out she stormed into a lesson and slapped the other woman round the face (all in front of students).
They got caught as he lent his mobile to a group of students during a ski trip and they read his texts 🤣 100% a true story!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
In high school a kid transferred to our school went down Tesco escalators on a skateboard and crashed straight into a pushchair with a baby in it! The skateboard flew off under one of the refrigerators and he broke his arm in the process. 24 hours later he posted the video of him crashing into the baby online obviously expecting people to laugh with him. Landed up with him getting soaked with water almost every day after.

In college we had a 20 year old "boy" who was educationally challenged and had to resit his final year twice. He was a compulsive liar and began to rile people up when he kept lying about having a girlfriend. Apparently this girlfriend cried at his drama performances for his final exam piece because he did so well and they went to London together for weekends away. He would lie about silly things like the school bus door being broken and him having to hold onto it like why what is the point? :ROFLMAO: But eventually he got called out on his lies about his girlfriend so then he started to spout even more BS about how his autism makes him see imaginary people and only he can see his girlfriend. Totally deluded but hope he's finally gotten the help he needs since:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how school kids definition of an affair is two teachers seemingly close or maybe seeing them kissing, even if they’ve both single, it’s an affair 😂

The deputy head was having an affair with another teacher, unfortunately his wife was also a teacher at the school and when she found out she stormed into a lesson and slapped the other woman round the face (all in front of students).
They got caught as he lent his mobile to a group of students during a ski trip and they read his texts 🤣 100% a true story!
Okay THIS is the drama I’m here for 😂😂😂😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In high school a kid transferred to our school went down Tesco escalators on a skateboard and crashed straight into a pushchair with a baby in it! The skateboard flew off under one of the refrigerators and he broke his arm in the process. 24 hours later he posted the video of him crashing into the baby online obviously expecting people to laugh with him. Landed up with him getting soaked with water almost every day after.

In college we had a 20 year old "boy" who was educationally challenged and had to resit his final year twice. He was a compulsive liar and began to rile people up when he kept lying about having a girlfriend. Apparently this girlfriend cried at his drama performances for his final exam piece because he did so well and they went to London together for weekends away. He would lie about silly things like the school bus door being broken and him having to hold onto it like why what is the point? :ROFLMAO: But eventually he got called out on his lies about his girlfriend so then he started to spout even more BS about how his autism makes him see imaginary people and only he can see his girlfriend. Totally deluded but hope he's finally gotten the help he needs since:ROFLMAO:
Autistic people can have trouble with sequencing. It is likely that the bus did break down etc but on a different day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Autistic people can have trouble with sequencing. It is likely that the bus did break down etc but on a different day.
Unfortunately it was all lies confirmed by teachers and his own mum. Even the autism thing which is why many people became upset over it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Such good memories of some of the goings on at my high school. Fireworks were regularly set off in the corridors, 1 maybe 2 teen pregnancies and the science teacher called off her marriage and then went with the PE teacher. Coincidence? 🤣

Also the same teacher above brought in her holiday photos and there were a few kinky ones among them that she *forgot* to take out.

I'll never forget at primary school our teacher pulled the drawer fully out from her desk and threw it at a pupil. To be fair I'd have done the same. No one will believe that but its true. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
One of the teachers got murdered when I was at primary school. He was gay and I remember the rumour at the time was his jealous ex lover strangled him with a pair of tights. It was pre social media and despite googling I can never find anything out about it. I remember my teacher being distraught and saying we could sit outside and spell his name in blossom if it helped (looking back they were both nqt's and probably best friends) I got bored after a few hours and went back in to do maths 🤦‍♀️

College - my form teacher had an affair with a pupil. Her boyfriend phoned the local radio station when they were asking for snow updates and said 'it's snowing in our town and my girlfriend has been shagging Mr X from X 6th form College'. He got sacked and they stayed together for ages after, he went to prom as her date

Also at College the music teacher had a breakdown at the end of orchestra rehearsal and shouted at everyone to leave. I was sat ages after on a bench chatting and saw him being wheeled out in a straitjacket strapped to one of those things you move boxes with

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My secondary school had plenty of drama. Before I joined a maths teacher had an affair with the drama teacher and she had a fancy car from divorcing her husband.

Year 7, one of the English teachers left and it turns out it was because he was a pedophile. At the end of year 7, my math teacher was asked to leave in exchange for passing their qualifying year- don’t think the school liked that he just couldn’t control a class and would just start talking to himself .

we had a big fire one year which meant a week off school.
One year we had a transfer that sat next to me in form. She got bullied pretty bad by one of the popular cliques so one day came to school and chased the bully down with a bread knife and kebab skewer.
In my final year, a girl used to tell me and my mate that the history teacher was messaging her telling her how beautiful she was and being flirty. We didn’t believe her at all. A few years later he was sent to prison for being in a relationship with an underage girl and snorting drugs in the supply closet.

One of the heads of year was a complete perv. His favourite students all had the same things in common- girls with big boobs.

The headteacher moved on to a new school and hit the headlines a few years later for running schools into the ground.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Rumour going round our school that the creepy history teacher got into a car crash because there was a bee in his car and it killed his whole family. Apprently if you made bee sounds in his class he locked himself in the store cupboard. (no idea how true this was!)

A kid also hacked into the computer system and put a message on every computer screen in the school about our headteacher, it also got sent to all the printers too!

Oh and we also had a head of year that turned out to be a child abuser and is now in prison.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
One of the fellas in my year brought ecstasy to school when we were all 13. Pretty sure it turned out to be paracetamol.

A girl claimed to have had an abortion when was 14. She hadn't - she clearly didn't know anything about how abortion worked given her very incorrect detailed account of it.

Reactions: 3
Rumour going round our school that the creepy history teacher got into a car crash because there was a bee in his car and it killed his whole family. Apprently if you made bee sounds in his class he locked himself in the store cupboard. (no idea how true this was!)

A kid also hacked into the computer system and put a message on every computer screen in the school about our headteacher, it also got sent to all the printers too!

Oh and we also had a head of year that turned out to be a child abuser and is now in prison.
I shouldn’t laugh but the first bit tickles me 😂😂😂 is your username and profile pic in honour of this tale?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our male PE teacher was seeing a 15 year old for sex, he passed her number to two other teachers. It wasn’t just rumours, the news reports are still online.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Some of these are just! 😂😂😂

History teacher had an affair with a pupil (year 11), he moved on to a school in the next county, I heard that they’d gotten married since!

One of the English teacher’s used to make the girls sit on his knee when it was their birthday, even if you weren’t in his set he’d seek you out! Hideous, he looked like one of The Twits!

Lots of teacher’s having affairs with each other etc.. particularly in the PE departments!

Some lads put a sheep in the head of year’s office on their last day! Was pretty funny watching them try and catch it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A girl claimed to have had an abortion when was 14. She hadn't - she clearly didn't know anything about how abortion worked given her very incorrect detailed account of it.
We had one of those. Claimed to have been raped, got pregnant as a result then had a ‘still birth’ conveniently over the weekend. Turned up to school on Monday as if nothing had happened???

• Wow
My secondary school was just down the road from another rival secondary school. A few times there would be an announcement in class that pupils were not to be involved in an allegedly "planned" fight after the last class. Fights never happened but the rumours about them possibly happening would distract most students all day with various theories as to how many kids at the other school would be "waiting round the corner" to "jump" us 🤣
Oh god this brings back memories! My secondary and the one next to it were arch rivals. Ridiculous but we all got so hyped if a possible fight was mentioned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A girl in my year fingered herself with a white board pen on webcam and then boy screen grabbed it, printed it out, and stuck the pictures up around the school and put one in the head teachers office.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
A girl in my year fingered herself with a white board pen on webcam and then boy screen grabbed it, printed it out, and stuck the pictures up around the school and put one in the head teachers office.
There were rumours at mine about a girl and a certain planet named chocolate bar 🤢😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Our PE teacher (and head of year) was shagging girls in the gym. The police came to interview me when I ws at college. They found traces of his semen on the gym mats.
we had a really weird boy in our year who was obviously (in hindsight) being hideously abused by his dad and he used to talk about the most inappropriate things. He’s now a massive extinction rebellion type going round protesting anything he possibly can.
the biggest keener of all at brownies who’s dad was one of our teachers and a local councillor got pregnant super young. Her child must be about 30 now (for context people are always shocked that I have a 24 year old at my age)
music teacher and geography teacher there was always rumours they were shagging then they got married (about 1989 I reckon) they’re still married
our science teacher used to go down the bookies every lunchtime with his newspaper under his arm. We’d see him cos we were always at the chippy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Girls in my year getting absolutely obsessed with the ouija board. Started taking it to lessons 😂 Apparently they contacted the brother of one girl. Not convinced she had a dead brother but you know, DRAMA! Final straw for the Head was when one girl nearly fell out a top floor window because they made contact with a spirit (while we were in a music class) and the ghostly being tried to pull her out 😂 we had a special assembly about the dangers ouija boards. Those were the days!

• Haha
Reactions: 16