What time do you go to bed?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious what time do you all go to bed and when do you get up in the morning?
By nature I am a night owl, love the peace and calm of the night, but I can't stand how rough I then feel the next day. I promise myself I'll go to sleep earlier... Then I don't. And the cycle continues. Can anyone else relate?! 🫣😭

I normally switch my light off anywhere between 11:30-12:00 x

on workdays i try and get to sleep around 10-10:15 and then i’m up at around 6-6:30. it’s a struggle though as i’m not a morning person at all.

like you i’m a night owl by nature (and a late riser!) - also a very heavy and long sleeper 🤣 so friday and saturday nights i’m normally between 11:30-12 and while i might wake up at around 8ish i’ll get a coffee and go back to bed with my book until 10:30 at least.

on workdays i try and get to sleep around 10-10:15 and then i’m up at around 6-6:30. it’s a struggle though as i’m not a morning person at all.

like you i’m a night owl by nature (and a late riser!) - also a very heavy and long sleeper 🤣 so friday and saturday nights i’m normally between 11:30-12 and while i might wake up at around 8ish i’ll get a coffee and go back to bed with my book until 10:30 at least.
Same on the weekends! Except it's a cup of tea and then watching Friends till like midday 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No later than 10pm! Since I’ve been pregnant though I’ve found myself going to sleep anywhere between 7-9 though. Wake up anytime between 6 and 7

I can happily get into bed at 5.30pm. it is my main chill area though. I might not sleep until 9pm. In the summer I like to be up by 7am and an hour later in winter.

Reactions: 5
I'm the same! Always been a night owl and have nothing but regrets the next day 🙄😅 I'm also a terrible sleeper at the best of times, a good night's sleep for me is about 5-6 hours maybe.

However I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant and for the past couple of months I'm lucky if I can get 2 or 3 broken hours of sleep each night, between general discomfort, restless legs, baby kicks, heartburn and my 2 year old who is also a terrible sleeper 🙃

Go to bed between 10:30-11pm and up 6:30am on work days. Always wake up during the night though, but usually not for long.

My sleep routine is horrendous! Often won’t get off to sleep till 1-2am and then back up for work at 6am 🫣 Tend to catch up on the weekend but not sure how I function tbh! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Work days between 10 and 11pm up at 6am when I'm not working I just go to bed when I'm ready still up by 7am though normally

On a work day I'll get in bed about 9pm and aim to be asleep by 10/10.30 latest. I get up at 5.30 on those days.

Weekends I'll get into bed about 11pm but I do have a habit of falling asleep on the sofa before that :ROFLMAO: Tend to wake up about 6am and might lay in bed for a bit, never get out of bed any later than 8am. I am a morning person though, I like being up and about early.

Usually about 10 but it's closer to have past by the time I get into bed . I class 11 as staying up late. I could easily go to bed about 9 - half 9 , but I feel like I have to much to do.

10pm ish every night including weekends. Im in bed by 9pm at the latest. My oldest child is now awake after me usually now 🙈

Im more of a morning person but do struggle a bit in winter. Im up at 5.30/5.45 spring to Autumn.

Nothing good happens after 9pm is what I tell myself. I am much more productive 6am - 8am than I can be 6pm to 8pm. Doesnt make it easy to get up though 😴

Night owl here. I’m terrible for staying up later than I should, a habit I picked up after having my sons close in age and wanting to cling onto whatever “me” time I could get in the evenings. I also worked night shift so have been used to late nights. I usually get into bed around 11pm but can take hours to actually fall asleep and then I’m up in the morning at 7am to start the day and get my boys to school.

I’m definitely not a morning person but once the sun is up, usually so am
I. Now my boys are a bit older and able to sort their own breakfast in the morning and like watching cartoons, I get a bit of extra time and can usually lie in until 8.30 on weekends. If I’m feeling poorly or just very tired I’ll usually go to bed same time as the kids. I married a night owl as well which probably doesn’t help as we like to catch up on our tv series’s together 😂

Total night owl, usually between 12-1am. Wake up under protest (ie five alarms going off every 10 minutes) either 7am on a work from office day or 8am on a wfh day.

Left to my own devices it takes only a few days for my natural circadian rhythm to move to going to bed around 3-4am and waking up somewhere around lunch.

Reactions: 4
2am - 10am after a late shift. 7am - 12 or 1 after a night shift. 4am - 12 on the one day I do a partial night shift.

Chronic insomniac with M.E 🙋🏻‍♀️
I’m in bed by 10.30 most nights however I won’t actually switch off and fall asleep till near 3am & then I’m up between 6.30am&7am to sort the kids, school runs etc.
Sleep is none restorative for me due to the M.E so too much or too little I’m tired regardless