What is Your 'Happy Place'?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting in bed cuddling my husband with our Springer Spaniel between our legs as she runs and barks in her sleep.

In days gone by, sitting by the fire with my Gran, reading old lady magazines and gossiping. I miss her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The beach. Any beach. Hearing the waves 💛 also, I have a lot of noise in my day to day life, so anywhere that is silent. Oh, also a spa. Jacuzzi, hot tub - the works.

Reactions: 2
Any place by the sea.
Hiking in the countryside with no phone signal or internet.
Bed with clean sheets.

Reactions: 4
All I can think is "happy place...Turf Moor!*" 😂

*Turf Moor is not MY happy place

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A particular beach in Devon, although other Atlantic sea beaches come a close second.
Apart from that, listening to music, either in the car or dancing around the kitchen.

Reactions: 1
Cooking! - I don't know a person who likes cooking but I absolutely love it! I find it so relaxing
Cuddling up under a duvet
Waking up or coming home to silent house
Singing my heart out or listening to a good podcast in the car on a long drive
Walking my dog and watching him run around a field all excited
Dancing around the house
Sitting by the river and listening to sound of water running
Roaming around a city by myself (in the daytime)
Staying in a hotel for the night on my own and having a meal and just reading my book all night

Another vote for bed :ROFLMAO:

Although reading on the sofa listening to the rain when the house is quiet is another one

Reactions: 3
My season ticket seat at my football club. Not Turf Moor, but it is my happy place! Lol.
We arrive early- as soon as turnstiles open - get a coffee and a pie, sit down - see all our friends, speak to people we see every game, watch the team train, have a little flutter on the other games in the league, get excited when the team news comes in, then we huddle together when it's cold, lament the tit games, celebrate the good games, guess the size of the crowd. I love it. I feel a sense of zen wash over me as soon as I arrive!

• Heart
Sounds really silly and vomit-inducing, but in my boyfriend's arms. I never got hugged as a child (very emotionally distant parents) and my 6 year relationship with my ex was nothing short of toxic and abusive. Being held/cuddled by my boyfriend gives me a warm feeling in my tummy, it makes me feel safe and loved.. two things I never really felt before I met him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
  • My living room, especially in the evening with the cozy lighting, an autumn candle and some music
  • A bright art gallery with modern / contemporary art on long white walls and various sculptures
  • A summer evening at the beach with music in my ears and a long walk
  • Sunny Saturday/Sunday mornings with a coffee in hand, in pajamas and a podcast/indie acoustic music in the background

Reactions: 1