What is your biggest regret?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being away :( get really home sick and have panic attacks can’t sleep or anything when there xxxxx
if you‘d like to eventually get back to holidays again maybe you could build up with little goals
eg...
  1. ferry to Isle of Wight
  2. eurostar to France - come back same day
  3. overnight in France or Belgium
  4. weekend in dublin
  5. weekend in europe
just build up your confidence slowly rather than try a whole holiday in one go xx

if you‘d like to eventually get back to holidays again maybe you could build up with little goals
eg...
  1. ferry to Isle of Wight
  2. eurostar to France - come back same day
  3. overnight in France or Belgium
  4. weekend in dublin
  5. weekend in europe
just build up your confidence slowly rather than try a whole holiday in one go xx
Some good ideas there thank you :) I have been meaning to do little trips even random sleep overs in the uk like a local ish hotel and stuff ❤ Thank you for trying to help xxx

Reactions: 1
When he told me he liked me as in liked liked me and I walked away stupid mistake.

Also never listening to my head when It told me to leave 7 years ago

Also laughing it off when he tried to kiss me

Ffs I really am a dumb witch

Moving to another city to stay in the same line of work then absolutely loathing the job in that company and the place, staying there for two years as my mum has this small-town, saving face mentality, where she cares too much about what others think - couldn’t have her daughter doing a big move to the city then coming back after six months.
I wish I’d just moved abroad after the first contract was up, would’ve saved me two years of misery.
Getting a pixie cut - the grow out stage was awful.
The countless times I’ve gained weight back after a decent loss.
Having not seen some relatives for years before they died.