Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Joe Wicks / The Body Coach beef stroganoff. I am in North America and it turns out they got the conversions wrong for the sour cream. We use cups and they use ML. It was more like a sour cream soup. Fucking hideous. I emailed the publisher after realising.

Banana and oat cookies, just two ingredients. People go on about how good they are. They were vile.

Miss98

I must be mad as I love the SW sausages, but I haven't tried them recently. Only the meatballs and burgers. I must admit, they have changed the recipe/flavour and the meatballs are a little overpowering with flavourings now so maybe they changed the sausage recipe.

37BBL

VIP Member
I've tried quark carbonara too and it was rank.

Going against the grain but I do like overnight oats, I do a later of Greek yogurt, layer of oats and frozen blueberry. I really like it!

Also agree on banana pancakes, literally tasted like scrambled mushy banana egg.

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
Nimble bread
SW pancakes made with eggs /oats so just tasted like weird omelette
Not tried but I remember seeing a SW dupe for Ferrero Roche - crushed ryvita in Nutella

Laur91

VIP Member
One of those Deliciously Ella balls - the ‘chocolate’ one - I’ve accidentally eaten paper that tasted lore chocolatey than that abomination. Disgusting.