Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheFabFader

VIP Member
SW mushy pea curry has to be up there as does their tomato soup made with a can of beans, a pickled onion amongst other things 🤢

Eat Lean Cheese, low in calories and lower in taste.

Reactions: 1

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Anything ww ready meal-just tasted of salt-and about 3 mouthfuls thankfully
my mother got some cup-a-soups that where 10cals per packet-you needed 20 packets just for colour-god knows how many you’d need for flavour!
my daughter brought home slim fast-tasted of tears and cement
low fat cheese-rubber tyres would have had less chew and more flavour
kale is the devils food
diet biscuits-just like rock hard cardboard

37BBL

VIP Member
And you just know we are far from the only two :ROFLMAO:

Apart from the weird, bland taste and fibrous texture it was the fact that it cost it small fortune what with the medjool dates, maple syrup and cacao AND took bloody ages to make with a mountain of washing up to boot. Never again.
Yes, the little strands of potato in there was grim 😂

Amorphis35

The ‘slim well’ meals from Aldi don’t taste of much especially the chicken chow mein, had about six pieces of chicken in it and was really watery made me gag. It made the entire bin and kitchen stink as well 🤢

• Sick

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Herbalife shakes - I lost weight because I was starving myself instead of forcing them down. Same for Juice Plus shakes. I think it might be the whey in them as even when a friend has made me a healthy smoothie with it I can’t force it down, it makes me gag. It’s a powdery synthetic taste, so vile.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Haha, I said the same afew posts back 😂
And you just know we are far from the only two :ROFLMAO:

Apart from the weird, bland taste and fibrous texture it was the fact that it cost it small fortune what with the medjool dates, maple syrup and cacao AND took bloody ages to make with a mountain of washing up to boot. Never again.

Noname12345

Chatty Member
We've probably all been there, you're trying to lose weight so you try something new hoping it will replace the bad stuff but it tastes like shit....

My bad experiences:
Iceland slimming world sausages: taste like gristle and sawdust wrapped in clingfilm.

Fopperholics wheatbran mugcakes: like chewing on a brillo pad sprinkled with sweetener.

And the worst was pu erh tea, an ancient chinese tea that apparently increases weightloss if drank after every meal.
It tastes like you went down the canal fished out a cup of water, chucked in a mouldy tea bag and let it stew in your wheelie bin for a week.

Feel free to add your experiences so we can laugh....and know what to avoid! :)
I love red tea / pu erh but people don't know how to brew it 😂

Crispy kale can fuck right off.
Kale, a bit of olive oil, salt and a hot oven. Yummy.