What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got up at 9am had a cup of tea and came on tattle
had breakfast
got showered & dressed
washed the dressed, swept the floors, cleaned dining table
pop to Co-op for some bits as I had a jar of mince meat so decided to make some mince pies.
been baking for the last few hours
now Im having a scroll on here before I make dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Woke up at 4:45am. went for a 21 mile run
Showered and dressed
had my final breakfast with parents while Tattling
Finished packing suitcases and checking, double checking and triple checking that I had my passport, plane tickets, PCR test results and other paperwork to hand.
Had a final swim in the pool, and then drove to J'Burg central for a few bits and bobs
Constantly checking flight status in case it's been cancelled
Zoomed g/f for 15 minutes
Lunch of a BLT and yogurt
Apprehensive, and constantly checking my watch......
21 mile run!!! you beast!!!
good luck with the flight, keep us updated!

21 mile run!!! you beast!!!
good luck with the flight, keep us updated!
Thanks!

Its 7:30pm here, and all my stuff is packed, and will be heading to J'burg airport in about an hour, even though my flight isnt until 5 minutes to midnight (SAST), so will be spending a few hours waiting around.

Sad to leave SA and its lovely hot weather, but I still love England despite the cold winter nights :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have a safe flight @Mulholland Drive !

Woke up late, got out of bed even later. Had a bite and spent pretty much the entire day on tattle and Youtube. Had lunch and went for a walk to get some fresh air at least for 30 minutes. Bought pads and tampons and came back home. Spent some time rrading and again, watching videos. Had a piece of amaretti biscuit and now I bundled up in my tv blanket, drinking decaf tea. Feeling very meh.

Reactions: 3
Fed the menagerie of children and animals
Mucked out the horses
Hoovered and dusted the house
Tidied the kids bedrooms
Cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen
Did laundry
Got the horses in for the night
Bathed kids
Looking forward to relaxing this evening with a vino or 5 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
woke up around 9, had breakfast and coffee
got ready and around 10:30 headed for a little day trip with bf
drove about 2 hours, stopped in a village by the sea
had lunch from a food truck in the little port
we drove a bit more and had a little walk in the nature
then drove back home for another 2 hours
enjoyed the beautiful views and sun along the way
got home when it was starting to get cold and dark
ordered takeaway and made the living room all cozy
played with kitty who seems to have missed us all day
had dinner while watching community and now tattling 🥰

• Heart
woke up around 9, had breakfast and coffee
got ready and around 10:30 headed for a little day trip with bf
drove about 2 hours, stopped in a village by the sea
had lunch from a food truck in the little port
we drove a bit more and had a little walk in the nature
then drove back home for another 2 hours
enjoyed the beautiful views and sun along the way
got home when it was starting to get cold and dark
ordered takeaway and made the living room all cozy
played with kitty who seems to have missed us all day
had dinner while watching community and now tattling 🥰
That sounds like a really lovely day! Just watch out for the cops next time you're out and about in case they nick you for defying Covid rules:LOL:

Everyone is talking about takeaways on here tonight, so I think when I get home tomorrow night I'll order a huge Chinese and pig out!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Woke up 9ish and had a cuppa in bed. All up and had breakfast, showered and dressed.

Stuck some washing on. Played on the Ring Fit with the youngest. It really does work you. That... and I’ve definitely become very unfit over the last few months!

Kids all went off to do their own thing. Put an episode of Taskmaster on with the other half. Popped to a shop to pick up a parcel. Came back and had a bath with face mask, washed and dried hair. Read more of book.

Came down to read more whilst cooking tea. Kids all came down and started winding each other up within seconds. Tonight is family TV night with snacks. Hoping to finish book after as not much left now.

Loafed about, internet-surfing, reading and eating, while reflecting on the fact I weighed myself for the first time in a while last night and got an unpleasant surprise.

• Heart
Thanks!

Its 7:30pm here, and all my stuff is packed, and will be heading to J'burg airport in about an hour, even though my flight isnt until 5 minutes to midnight (SAST), so will be spending a few hours waiting around.

Sad to leave SA and its lovely hot weather, but I still love England despite the cold winter nights :)
Hope flight is ok @Mulholland Drive and journey north (or south) not too lengthy.

Up and breakfast in front of the SAD lamp
Shower and dried hair
Cleaned bathrooms and vacuumed
Have done a couple of loads of washing
Cleaned out the guinea pig
Walked the dog
Gamed
Read
Made tea (and a chilli to go in the freezer)
Now just about to watch a film once hubby has finished tidying the kitchen (and try not to fall asleep!)

That sounds like a really lovely day! Just watch out for the cops next time you're out and about in case they nick you for defying Covid rules:LOL:

Everyone is talking about takeaways on here tonight, so I think when I get home tomorrow night I'll order a huge Chinese and pig out!
it was a lovely day indeed ^^ and no rules broken here! (i'm not from the uk) but ironically, we did speak to a cop today 😂

Reactions: 1
Woke up with the worst shooting back pain its the mattress so I changed it for the mattress in my so called partners room without him noticing. Caused me more pain moving mattresses around and changing bedding. Laid on sofa feeling sorry for myself for a few hours. Then was brave dyed my hair never done before always got my sister to do it. Must say feel alot better not seeing the grey hairs. Soaked in Bath but the shooting pain is still coming and going

• Heart
Hope you have a safe and enjoyable flight! @Mulholland Drive

I'm absolutely exhausted so didn't get up until midday today.
Tried making a start on coursework about 1pm, but because I'm so burnt out I got nothing done.
Spent the afternoon just trying to relax but knowing the deadlines are looming just made me more stressed.
The only highlight of my day is the Graze treat I had about half an hour ago.

Stepdaughter got delivered in the worst mood at 8 this morning. Watched the grinch for a few minutes got bored. Destroyed the mothers day canvas I got her to paint, mixed all paint up so all had to be binned. Marched upstairs demanding to be left alone, her dad went to get her all played monopoly crying her eyes out because the being the duck didn't get her to win

• Sad
I had an argument, before 10am!

Yesterday I recieved a parcel. I had it sent to my dads address by accident instead of mine from Asos. Anyway, I had opened said parcel yesterday evening to notice all my beauty stuff I had ordered wasn't in there. So I got through to my sister this morning, as she had forwarded it here, for her to then tell me "my eyes lit up so I took them" and that she thought my new trainers were disgusting. I just find it really rotten she opened and went through my parcel helping herself to what she fancied from it before forwarding it on!

She's 35. Has her own money. We haven't fallen out for years. She usually has quite strong morals and would go absolutely berserk if anyone did the same to her. She doesn't see anything wrong in what she has done at all!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
After the bitter disappointment/fiasco of last night, went to bed at 3am and woke at 6:30am
Went for a 6 mile run but there was no heart in it
Showered, dressed had breakfast with parents
rebooked flight with Air France for next Saturday
Read online papers, Tattled and checked emails
unpacked, and then had a nice hot bubble bath
Teamed G/f for 25 minutes
Lunch of ham and cheese on crusty white bread
Looking at options for buying alcohol, even if it means travelling to neighboring countries such as Zimbabwe or Botswana
Currently watching an old French film "Les Diabolique"

• Heart
After the bitter disappointment/fiasco of last night, went to bed at 3am and woke at 6:30am
Went for a 6 mile run but there was no heart in it
Showered, dressed had breakfast with parents
rebooked flight with Air France for next Saturday
Read online papers, Tattled and checked emails
unpacked, and then had a nice hot bubble bath
Teamed G/f for 25 minutes
Lunch of ham and cheese on crusty white bread
Looking at options for buying alcohol, even if it means travelling to neighboring countries such as Zimbabwe or Botswana
Currently watching an old French film "Les Diabolique"
What happened last night?

What happened last night?
I was due to fly out of Johannesburg back to London Heathrow. However, right at the last minute KLM cancelled the flight, and we all had to get refunds or rebook.

Not the kind of thing you want at 11pm of a night time, and having waited 3 hours in the lounge waiting for the flight to be called (and then subsequently cancelled)

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.