What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got up late today, 11:30 which is very late for me, checked my shed after last nights rain and wind, it leaks a little but so all I had to do is mop it up with some blue roll. Going to play my old Lego Game on my old computer, it's the only reason why I keep a computer with windows XP LOL!

got up around 9, fed the cat
had a little pamper session with face masks and doing my nails
bf then woke up and went to get fresh bread
in the meantime i prepared breakfast and coffee
had breakfast together and then played some videogames
put away clean dishes and clean laundry, re-filled dishwasher
i prepared us some cookies and tea for while we're chilling on the couch
later we are making deer stew
in the evening board games :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
been up all night with sickness and diarrhoea (literally 4 hours straight). Thought it was just my period but I had the major shakes. Like full on rigor tremors but I wasn't cold at all.

got into bed at around 3-4 ish and eventually fell asleep, woke up this morning in loads of pain so going to just stay in bed all day. To scared to eat at the moment
Yes, stay in bed to get some rest. Bet you’re dehydrated too. Hope you feel better soon x

Shivered.
I’m up at 6.50 at the latest regardless of what’s happening and I don’t think I’ve stopped shivering or saying “I’m cold” since.

this will be repeated until mid March/April.

Gonna start cleaning and putting away my presents and other things and just chilling watching tv

Reactions: 1
been up all night with sickness and diarrhoea (literally 4 hours straight). Thought it was just my period but I had the major shakes. Like full on rigor tremors but I wasn't cold at all.

got into bed at around 3-4 ish and eventually fell asleep, woke up this morning in loads of pain so going to just stay in bed all day. To scared to eat at the moment
I hope you don’t have food poisoning, I have had that early on in the year and it had taken me weeks to get over it. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you that is is only a 24 hour bug and nothing more. Sending you speedy recovery wishes.

• Heart
I hope you don’t have food poisoning, I have had that early on in the year and it had taken me weeks to get over it. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you that is is only a 24 hour bug and nothing more. Sending you speedy recovery wishes.
thank you. I don't think it is cause I've been okay since the early hours

@LittleMy that kitten is the cutest lil baby ever ❤😍 love!!

Today I woke up fairly late around 10am after a horrible night of interrupted sleep. Too much scary viewing/reading before bed! Sat in bed chatting to my other half. Decided we wanted a greggs. Headed over to get said Greggs. Parked the car up to enjoy. Then went for an impromptu walk along the riverside. It was lovely although the river was high and very fast. Did a couple miles. I’m now very motivated to keep trying more walks - need to move more and get out the house. So I’m trying hard. 🤓 I’m about to go put washing away. Rock and roll.

• Heart
Another migraine-addled day. Woke up a bit too late, ended up feeling groggy as I don't like starting my day after 8:30. Had a late breakfast, planned to run some errands but ended up only managing to put away the laundry and hang up the newly washed stuff. I honestly can't remember anything else except my lunch and watching some youtube. A friend called and we had a chat over the phone for a bit. Now that I've finally managed to take a shower and wash my hair, the headache has calmed down a little. I'll have a bite, rewatch some B99 and probably call it a night.

• Heart
Got up, went to Tesco Express for essentials (Tiger Bread and Lurpak) and came home and ate it. That is honestly it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Woke at 5:30am with sun shining through my bedroom window
Went out for a 8 mile run through the quiet streets of Roodepoort
Showered and dressed in shorts & t-shirt
breakfast with parents, read papers and online news
Zoomed with girlfriend in England for an hour
Lounged about on sunbed reading newspapers again
Had a salad for lunch
Tattling at the mo....
Spent some time in the pool to cool off
Read some IT books for a couple of hours
Tattled a bit more
8pm now and I think I'm going to spend the evening either watching "Sick of It", or having some fun with my girl via Zoom
Night all xx

To continue from this morning, we woke up to the smell of freshly baked bread - amazing. Stuck some bacon on and we had bacon butties.

All got dressed, apart from 8 year old who spent the day living in his new Shark onesie!

Dried and straightened stepdaughters hair for her with her new things. She changed her bedding over to her new teddy bed set.

Got kids to strip their beds for washing. Only jobs for me today for catching up on washing.

Had another Zoom call with family whilst kids played. Started on my Lego after that. I mentioned in the present thread that my OH bought me the Disney castle. I love Lego just as much, maybe even more so than the kids! I’ve just finished one bag so far.

Then played Disney Pictopia with the kids whilst partner helped someone with computer issues. Then I made us a roast (everything fresh but the turkey) whilst kids played. Just as I was dishing up, the two youngest decided to have a bust up 👍🏻🙄😂 emotions were running high after a few days of late nights!

Tried to get stepchildren to make a decision as to where they wanted to be NYE. None of them can decide. I think really they want to stay at their mums because I mentioned we’d probably go out for a walk/fresh air the next day and they don’t wanna come 😂 but don’t want to tell us no. We don’t mind either way, just want to know so we can make plans food wise! Lazy teens haha.

Took them home and then came back to play sons new switch game with me, which is the 51 Worldwide games. Currently in bath enjoying peace and quiet. Gonna get son in bed for an earlier night tonight and then do another Lego bag and decide what to watch this evening.

Got up, went to Tesco Express for essentials (Tiger Bread and Lurpak) and came home and ate it. That is honestly it!
Now I want tiger bread with loads of lurpak, glass of ice cold coke and Tesco’s finest lightly salted crisps

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Had a lie in this morning (8am lol) and then got up with the baby while my eldest and partner slept in. Then it was full on, played with all their new toys, went food shopping for the week, found new homes for everything (a bigger task than I thought...), went for a lovely sunny walk round our area, came home and had some chill time and watched BGT on catch up, had dippy eggs for dinner and now boys are in bed so I can have a rum and Coke and some chocolate. And by some, I mean a lot.

7am start. Was chuffed with the lie in 😂
Had breakfast with baby
Fella said he was doing a tip run as soon as it opened. So I tried waking him up at 7.30 and he was being a right head to me. I was all 'well you said you was getting up' and he was like 'normal services resumed then' trying to imply i was being a head cos I was waking him up 😂
He finally got up anyway and I told him to piss off on his way out for speaking to me like a nob
He came back half an hour later with a mcdonalds breakfast
We put baby down for nap and I sorted out all the Christmas presents the baby got. No bloody room anywhere!!!
Baby woke up we all headed to Asda for a food shop
Me and fella had a tiff on the way back. Over his Mum. God shes an hole
We made up and we all had lunch
Played with baby abit and I started to feel ropey so I went for a nap when the baby had a nap
I woke up felt better, had a hot chocolate
Fed baby his tea, MIL started Facetiming
I thought- duck that. And went for a bath 🤣 used a bath bomb i got for Christmas. They don't fascinate me much
Got out the bath and gave the baby a bath and got him to bed
Just Tattling and tidying up while waiting for tea. Gonna watch the Christmas day Corrie 😄

• Heart
Woke up, felt sick, lay in bed for ten minutes before getting up.
Showered, dressed and went downstairs. Had a slice of toast. Put on a wash, fed cats.
Made kids breakfast when they got up and coffee for OH who has man flu a cold.
Bathed and helped kids get dressed.
Unloaded machine and folded dry clothes, put away upstairs.
Cleaned downstairs bathroom and cat litter trays.
Made lunch then went out to get some essentials from shop.
Came home, made dinner for us and watched Frozen 2 with the kids. Washed dishes and cleaned the sides and dining table. Quick sweep of kitchen and took rubbish out to the bin.
Fed cats again. Played with kitten for a bit while kids played with their new toys.
About to get kids ready for bed and then change into my pjs and find something to watch on tv with a cuppa and some Quality Street.

Walked to Sainsburys local just to get out. It’s a 30 minute walk there and back.
Tidied up a bit. Set my new FitBit up.
Made chicken burgers and sweet potato wedges for tea.
Now watching Gossip Girl with pretzels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.