What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ate. Drank. Moaned I’ve eaten too much. Eaten some more. Drank more. Moaned I feel sick. Eaten more. Ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Decided my relationship is well and truly over even though it will be a trainwreck breaking up but I've had enough 2021 is coming that its freedom year don't care if lose deposit on house or relationship with stepdaughter years of what I've got to come is really not worth what I'm having now. Told him to cancel holiday and I've looked into selling house
I agree, put yourself first. This time next year you’ll look back on how far you’ve come xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Took my decorations down. I know, I know, but to be honest it felt shite to leave them up, this year has been such a whopper, I’m totally over it 😂.
On we March ✌

• Haha
Lazy pyjama day. Watched TV, ate chocolate and party food. Bought a green watch strap for my new Fitbit off Amazon. Just washed my hair, gonna dry it hopefully in time for Dunkirk on BBC1 at 9!

Reactions: 2
Decided my relationship is well and truly over even though it will be a trainwreck breaking up but I've had enough 2021 is coming that its freedom year don't care if lose deposit on house or relationship with stepdaughter years of what I've got to come is really not worth what I'm having now. Told him to cancel holiday and I've looked into selling house
bless you! I know right now it seems like a lot to lose but you can't put a price on your happiness, mental health or freedom!

• Heart
1:44am - Noted with amusement that an ex from 2016 was trying to video call me (not accepted)
8am - Got a wrist X-ray
10am - Came home, made a vegan bacon sandwich, went to bed and had a duvet day. Feeling useless with one working hand 😅
Been down all day/weepy and nihilistic for no reason, starting to feel a bit brighter this evening.

• Heart
So, yesterday morning the first thing I was faced with was a rainbow Sharpie mark on stepdaughters new desk after we told her to make sure she always uses a tray... not the best way to start the day! Managed to get it off with magic eraser and window cleaner, thank god. Bloody kids!

Morning in PJs, batch cooked a turkey casserole and used my new bread maker. Kids played with new things.

Got dressed, had Zoom call with family for 30 mins. Tidied house, kids took their things to their bedrooms.

Had mum and sister come round for a few hours in the evening for picky tea and games. Yes, we broke the rules there but didn’t see anyone Christmas Day, so not excessively! Was funny playing games with the kids.

They went, we cleared away and kids got PJs on. Stepson decided he wanted to stay upstairs. He’s spent quite a lot of time with us over the last two days which is hard going for a 14yo 😂
Stepdaughter and son came back down and we watched The Masked Singer. They then went to bed and we watched Big Fat quiz with cheesecake. Put the bread maker on a delay so a loaf would be ready this morning and oh my god, the smell is unreal! To be continued...

• Heart
Woke at 5:30am with sun shining through my bedroom window
Went out for a 8 mile run through the quiet streets of Roodepoort
Showered and dressed in shorts & t-shirt
breakfast with parents, read papers and online news
Zoomed with girlfriend in England for an hour
Lounged about on sunbed reading newspapers again
Had a salad for lunch
Tattling at the mo....

Reactions: 1
Haven't been on here really for a couple days! So I'll do the 2 days I've not been on

Christmas: me and baby woke up at 6.20. We went and woke Mr Watermelon Sugar up, much to his delight 🤣 he couldn't flip though cos it's Christmas! We helped the baby unwrap his presents. He looked amazed at his talking Hey Duggee and his Tinky Winky. Like 'woah there's those things from the TV'
We had a coffee and croissants for breakfast while the baby watched Cbeebies and played. Then we all get ready to go out. We then headed to my Mums for Christmas Dinner. It was delightful, my Mum makes a banging roast. We had dessert and then we headed round to my brothers. We had the night there. I zoned out when Emmerdale was on and just ignored everyone cos I was too invested in who Al was cheating with on Emmerdale. I had been telling them all it was Debbie Dingle. They were all 'no way its Debbie' so I was like 'Wheeeey!!!!' When it was 🤣 Corrie came on but I thought I'd leave that one till another day ha. We had a party game and my nephew absolutely went bonkers cos he was on my team and we were losing. He had a meltdown bless him. Then we had some cookie dough then we headed home. I fell asleep soon as I got home with the baby even though I promised my fella I'd stay up and have a bevvie with him 😂

Boxing Day: woke up, breakfast with the baby. Played with all his new toys. While he napped I hoovered up with my new hoover I got for Christmas. Then my fella woke up and said our friends had asked us out for lunch so I went and got ready. Fella then realised the footie was on so he stayed and watched that first 🙃 I got bored while watching the footie so I went on a walk with the baby in the pram. Faced him away from me for the first time and I missed his little face. Got back and footie was over so we met our mates at the Toby Carvery. Had a 3 course meal
It was diabolical. Service was awful. My fella runs bars and was all 'im gonna write a trip advisor' he wont hes a shitbag
Fell asleep with the baby again when I got home 😂 Life of the party me

• Heart
Played with new kitten.
were the kids excited for the new kitten? :D
i cannot tell you how happy for you and proud i am!! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Wishing you best of luck. You've made the right decision.

• Heart
I've seen all your messages on this thread!
You deserve to be treated properly, respect and to put yourself best!
It'll be hard but best of luck.
This thread will always be here if you need talk/vent
Here's to a better 2021 ❤

• Heart
Agreed with what others have said. It’s such a hard decision but from what you’ve posted, you seem like such a great stepmum and deserve to be with someone who notices that in you. Take care. We are always here to listen and try and offer advice! xxx

• Heart
been up all night with sickness and diarrhoea (literally 4 hours straight). Thought it was just my period but I had the major shakes. Like full on rigor tremors but I wasn't cold at all.

got into bed at around 3-4 ish and eventually fell asleep, woke up this morning in loads of pain so going to just stay in bed all day. To scared to eat at the moment

• Sad
  • Wow
been up all night with sickness and diarrhoea (literally 4 hours straight). Thought it was just my period but I had the major shakes. Like full on rigor tremors but I wasn't cold at all.

got into bed at around 3-4 ish and eventually fell asleep, woke up this morning in loads of pain so going to just stay in bed all day. To scared to eat at the moment
😞 hope you feel better soon! Sounds nasty x

• Heart
I always read this thread title to the tune of 🎵what have you done today to make you feel proud?🎶 :LOL:

• Haha
I’ve stripped the beds and going to start clearing out the things we no longer have a use for and box it for the recycling charity place in our town. My husband is clearing the shed out and then going to drop off a few plates of dinner to both of our parents to save them cooking today, he’ll collect the plates from yesterday’s dinner we dropped off at the same time. We will walk the dogs again once we have had our dinner then get settled in for the night, as we have decided to have a games night tonight, looking forward to it already.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.