What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
merry christmas everyone!! ❤
got up, showered, washed hair, got ready, fed cat and played with her a bit
had a nice breakfast spread and bucks fizz
had a zoom call with my parents and sister to open presents
had a zoom call with bf's parents and brother to say happy christmas
cried a bit 😂
then made lunch: duck, roast potatoes, salad, cabbage, leek gravy
afterwards some cookies and coffee and chatting to my bf
now we are lounging on the couch
going to play catan soon
then dinner and harry potter

Reactions: 2
Started Ripping my new dvd boxsets, had an excellent xmas dinner.

Got home from work about 1 should of been 12.15 (short staffed and busiest night of year 😔) . Put the presents under the tree partner left if for me to do even though said he would. Could of cried with state of kitchen after him preparing Xmas Dinner early. Partner sleeping in spare room and stepdaughter sleep in our bed for some reason got in her bed found out why 🤣 she had weed the bed took her pj bottoms off and found nearest empty bed. Put stocking on door and shared with her wasnt going to wake mardy arse. Got a crying little girl at 6.30 saying santa probably didn't come because she weed bed didn't notice stocking. Got her to go wake daddy up all got in bed opening stocking loved everything but soon tossed aside. Went downstairs tossed aside presents like nothing then helped me open mine from her and daddy what I wrapped myself lol. Played with the presents watched grinch, pampered her in Bath and painted nails till dinner was ready. One thing my partner is good at and its dinners pulled loads of crackers and party popper had a dance and pudding. Partner takes daughter back to mothers. No word from him since 2 and hasn't really spoke to me since yesterday mornings arguement apart from playing games. I tidy up and cracked open my Christmas rum now its Christmas lol

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Got home from work about 1 should of been 12.15 (short staffed and busiest night of year 😔) . Put the presents under the tree partner left if for me to do even though said he would. Could of cried with state of kitchen after him preparing Xmas Dinner early. Partner sleeping in spare room and stepdaughter sleep in our bed for some reason got in her bed found out why 🤣 she had weed the bed took her pj bottoms off and found nearest empty bed. Put stocking on door and shared with her wasnt going to wake mardy arse. Got a crying little girl at 6.30 saying santa probably didn't come because she weed bed didn't notice stocking. Got her to go wake daddy up all got in bed opening stocking loved everything but soon tossed aside. Went downstairs tossed aside presents like nothing then helped me open mine from her and daddy what I wrapped myself lol. Played with the presents watched grinch, pampered her in Bath and painted nails till dinner was ready. One thing my partner is good at and its dinners pulled loads of crackers and party popper had a dance and pudding. Partner takes daughter back to mothers. No word from him since 2 and hasn't really spoke to me since yesterday mornings arguement apart from playing games. I tidy up and cracked open my Christmas rum now its Christmas lol
i'm sorry i know this is not a thread to give advice and it's not my place to comment, but i've been reading your last couple of posts and i am sure you don't deserve this kind of treatment!! you should confront him. sending lots of love ❤

Reactions: 6
Woken up just after 6 by kids. Enjoyed seeing them open their presents. Such a relief too.
Cooked dinner, all good except Yorkshires were a disaster.
Walked the dog on the beach with kids who found a small stream to jump over about 50 times.
Home- put Sing on, we all love that film. First time in my life I’ve fallen asleep on Christmas Day 😂 kids were starving so had pizza, watched Strictly now they’re in bed and I’m sat on the sofa amidst a bomb site with a peroni. Merry Christmas all, I’m taking pleasures in little wins this year.

Reactions: 1
Was worried my 4 year old would wake me up early but it was my teens waking me at 630. So I sent them back to bed for a bit. Opened presents, had a Christmas breakfast. Then door stop present drop round family. I then had work in the afternoon, had the absolute pleasure of catching a Christmas baby, then home, had my dinner and currently catching up on the soaps before bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Woke up just before 9 and went to open "Santa" presents
Somehow hurt my foot so was hobbling about the house while sorting through my stuff and getting ready.
Headed to my social bubble's Christmas festivities and helped with making the dinner.
Came home about 6.00 pm so have been relaxing all evening.
Tomorrow is a social distance visiting day so I'll be very busy!

Our 8yo woke us up at just before 7. Felt like we’d barely slept though! Did stocking presents on bed, then went down to see if Santa had been. Opened pressies, had croissants and Buck’s Fizz. Left son building up some Lego while I went for a shower, did hair properly and put make up on. Felt much more awake after that!

Chilled morning helping with Lego and doing dinner. Ate about 1ish. Enjoyed it SO much, think it was the best Christmas dinner I’ve made so far.

Got cleared up, sat down for a bit with a drink while we waited for stepchildren to arrive. They came and we had round two with presents. Both really chuffed with their presents. Stepdaughter went up and finally got to see her new room 😍

Had a Zoom call with family with kids showing presents.

Played the Logo game and Don’t Say it, was so funny with the youngest trying so hard to describe things 😂

Kids all did their own things whilst we helped take some bits away. All had some snacks.

Youngest finished his Lego and then they went to bed. We’re now watching BGT - it’s shite 😂

Woke up about 9:15, had a breakfast with parents, opened presents then got ready. Took today as a chance to go full glam 😍.
Sister, BIL & niece and nephew came over and opened presents, had lunch and played a few games.
After they left had a zoom call with other family we’re normally with on Christmas and just been chilling since. This year has been super chilled compared to normal and I won’t lie I hate it 😔.

In some ways I enjoy boxing day more than xmas day. The house right now is totally silent. Kids knackered from yesterday so still asleep. The good thing about covid is there will be no visitors or visits and all that standing in ceremony stuff. Just going to have a nice chilled family day.

Reactions: 6
Today feels weird, all I've done is get up, coffee and puter!

Popped onto Amazon and my basket is empty, I had a new remote control in the basket so I can't get one. However
I've just ordered one from Argos, click and collect so at least Mother will be able to use the new TV I bought her.
The current remote is hard to use because of the small buttons and Mother can't change the channel very well.

During the day when I'm in the mood I'm having a bit of a clear out which is a good thing because this week is
the recycle bin week.

woke up to the sound of rain
had sex, breakfast and coffee
some tattle and youtube on the couch
had leftover roast for lunch
returned to the couch with chocolate
watching the last two harry potters now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Woke up at 10.30am after spending the whole of Christmas Day awake having worked the whole of Christmas Eve night - don’t ask how I managed it, even I don’t know.
Made kids breakfast and tea for myself and husband.
Fed the cats.
Didn’t have to tidy as did it all last night before bed.
Spoke to family on the phone. Was going to drop off gifts for brother, SIL and niece but decided tomorrow instead as still exhausted and the weather is shocking today.
Bought loads of food in so we’ve been snacking all day. Watched Soul on Disney+ in the afternoon with kids. Played with new kitten. Played board games with 5yo and husband while 3yo played on his tablet. Was good fun even though 5yo is a bad loser and I had to let him win one to avoid a meltdown. 😂
Ordered pizza for dinner which we’ve just finished.
Plan for the rest of the evening is to chill out watching TV with a few drinks and husband is going to play his new video game.

• Heart
Decided my relationship is well and truly over even though it will be a trainwreck breaking up but I've had enough 2021 is coming that its freedom year don't care if lose deposit on house or relationship with stepdaughter years of what I've got to come is really not worth what I'm having now. Told him to cancel holiday and I've looked into selling house

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Decided my relationship is well and truly over even though it will be a trainwreck breaking up but I've had enough 2021 is coming that its freedom year don't care if lose deposit on house or relationship with stepdaughter years of what I've got to come is really not worth what I'm having now. Told him to cancel holiday and I've looked into selling house
You sound like a lovely person who goes out of your way to make people happy. There comes a time when you have to put yourself first.

• Heart
I slept in unintentionally late (my neighbours woke me up at 2am arguing about their plans for the boxing day sales!), sat and had some avocado toast with my mum, we watched a film together (the live action Cinderella - really beautiful!), and then I did some work towards a January deadline, but nothing too taxing! Now we're cooking some leftovers from yesterday, and will spend the evening watching a few more episodes of the 2006 Bleak House adaptation on iPlayer.

• Heart
You have to do what’s best for you. Sending lots of love xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.