What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good thread idea (y)
Popped to Aldi to get some essentials
then I baked a banana loaf ( Mary Berry recipe)
then I hoovered and moped now Im on here until something good comes on tv or I find something to watch on Netflicks.
I keep meaning to make banana bread as I have 8 of the sodding things frozen. But I'm still a bit banana breaded out from lockdown part 1, 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Went for a walk by the river and got a Costa Terry’s chocolate orange hot chocolate :)
Did loads of washing, changed beds, hoovered etc, supervised my daughters homework.
Painted 2 walls in living room.
Cooked a roast.
Pretty productive Sunday (the last one few have not been so productive 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All the excitement here in the States. Dreary day. Laundromat/grocery/Target run followed by a long nap and then puttering around doing bits of cleaning. I should be making my lunches for the work week but am eating candy and watching a favorite TV show instead.

• Heart
Did the same ole boring breakfast routine - child 1 - I want a crepe (no)
Child 2 - I want a pancake (that’s the same and still no)
Crumpets all round... child 2 throws crumpet and gets crunchy nut... gets jealous of the crumpet so steals mine
Ironing, 4 hour play in a field and a walk back along the beach and then finished it at my mums for a roast because she’s in my bubble and it’s her birthday tomorrow

I also did my first AA online meeting tonight. Which was scary and nerve wracking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
- Made scones this morning. They were alright, but my husband makes much better ones.
- Did a bit of cleaning in the house while he did a bit of outside stuff.
-I went for a walk for about an hour (just back before the rain started!) and when I got back, MIL was on her landline moaning to my husband that
she's dropped her mobile down the toilet and guess who she expects to buy her a new one :rolleyes: He's bloody worse for doing it! :mad:
-Bumped into my neighbour just as I got back. He's all excited because he's going to be a Grandad any day now. He's a lovely man, he'll be great with his little grandchild :)
-I've made meatballs. They're in the oven now. Should be done around 6ish.
-I'm currently writing a shopping list while watching 'Midsomer Murders' because one of us will need to do an Aldi/Tesco shop tomorrow, and if MIL expects me to do a grocery shop for her, she can think again.
-Have 9356 steps clocked up. Will have to out and circle around for a bit to hit 10,000 😅
I think we share the same MIL 😂 and my partner is the same too 🤬

Tidied my house, fed cats, watched TV, along with about 100 football matches (I don't mind 1 or 2 on the weekend but not every bloody match), usual shower/hair wash, dinner and then moaning that the weekend has gone too quick.....such a fun day 😂

• Angry
I rarely have weekends off work so I relaxed. Got up and did food shopping and the rest of the day I’ve spent finishing my book and gaming on the PS4

12.5 hour shift at work (nursing home) which is always a 13 hour day really as I'm obsessively early. Had a great team on so it was a fab day. Off to bed now to do the same again tomorrow 👍 I do nothing else on days I'm working as I'm usually too tired, 11,300 steps today.

Woke up, cleaned the kitchen and prepped the Sunday roast while everyone in bed.
Made everyone eggs on toast for breakfast.
Nipped to the shop for some essentials.
Came back, did several loads of washing, ironed the kids’ uniforms for the week.
Changed the beds, cleaned the bathroom.
Supervised while kids did homework.
Cooked the dinner, made shortbread, and bathed the kids.
Phew!! I just realised how much I’ve done today 😂 a typical Sunday. Husband normally helps more but was painting our box room today.

• Heart
Husband brought coffee to me this morning 😍
Showered & washed hair & blowdried it (takes about 30 mins, I have a lot of hair!)
Worked for about 4 hours (our work week starts on a Sunday-Thursday) then went for a long walk
Came back, had a few conference calls and lots of emails to reply to and action
Cooked dinner
30 minute HIIT workout with husband
Had a glass of wine watching TV together

We're a pair of saddos doing everything together all the time 😆

Reactions: 1
Woke up, cleaned the kitchen and prepped the Sunday roast while everyone in bed.
Made everyone eggs on toast for breakfast.
Nipped to the shop for some essentials.
Came back, did several loads of washing, ironed the kids’ uniforms for the week.
Changed the beds, cleaned the bathroom.
Supervised while kids did homework.
Cooked the dinner, made shortbread, and bathed the kids.
Phew!! I just realised how much I’ve done today 😂 a typical Sunday. Husband normally helps more but was painting our box room today.
Oh my what a productive day!
I normally do that all whilst the girls are school and keep myself busy with housework!
I couldn’t ever do that all on a Sunday 😂 that’s my day of chill

• Heart
Went for a run ( use that term lightly).
Ran to supermarket.
Sat on arse for the rest of the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooh love this thread, I’m so nosy about what other people do!

I had a lay in, had breakfast, did a 20 min spin class on my bike at home then got ready and went for a 1.5 hour walk with my husband, such a beautiful day. Popped to the local shop for a couple of things, came back had a very late lunch and watched TV half asleep on the sofa- Shrek was on. Then have just bummed around on phone/computer most of the evening vaguely trying to organise all my photos but hating tech. Should have cleaned bathroom and done some general cleaning but have been lazy so I’ll probably do it tomorrow while I’m supposed to be WFH 🤫

• Heart
It's really starting to piss me off. My husband has three siblings, but he's always the idiot that jumps every time my mother outlaw clicks her fingers :mad:
Snap!

Everytime something happens, it's always my partner that gets called but I blame him as well. I hardly even get a thank you when I do something so I don't bother anymore.

Got up at 9:30 (yay!) walked the dogs and then went to the car wash. Car wash was shut whcih was annoying because I’m not washing it 😂
Stopped at Mcdonalds on the way home to get a coffee and treated myself to a cheeky sweet chilli wrap.
Decided to sit in the car and enjoy it in peace away from the dogs!
Vacuumed, did some washing had a shower and then spent the rest of the day rewatching Homeland S1 and now having popcorn and watching The Holiday ❄☃

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.