Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Not a great deal done today, well it's Sunday for craps sake :ROFLMAO:

I logged onto my online banking, got a bit of a shock because of changes, now only allowed 5 minutes then I will be logged out.
This will be a pain in the fucking arse when I pay my credit cards next week because of Pinsentry. I paid the HMRC today, it's an
advance on next years tax year, another payment to be made in July.

Spending the rest of the day here and watching TV on my Kindle Fire.

Reactions: 1

emilynxlan

Woke up at midday in agony
Hobbled out of bed at some point and got myself a can of vegetable soup (those 35p ones from Lidl are amazing).
Didn’t feel too good so had a lie down and ended up binge watching Maury for a while 🤣
Eventually felt better and started with coursework.
Dinner.
Back to coursework.
Made a big soup in the slow cooker for tomorrow - tomato, Red lentil and celery!
Coursework again
Washed my hair and got myself ready for bed.
I have zoom class at 9am tomorrow so hopefully it all goes okay 🤞🏻

• Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Woke at 6am in a rather bad mood
Didn't bother going for a run
Had toast for breakfast and tried to look cheerful for my parents
Tattled for awhile; tried to get in contact with my girl, but she wasn't replying - which pissed me off even more
Did some IT work for an hour, but soon gave up
Just in one of those negative moods again - I'm having a bad period, and I haven't been able to have a drink of wine for over a day now, thanks to the latest ban on booze by our complete twat of a president.

Just want rid of 2020
G/f finally gets in contact after spending the morning looking after her parents. Her second sentence was "do you fancy a virtual f**k?" lol
almost 5pm here, and the sun has disappeared behind thick cloud.
Might go for a run and release a lot of tension that has been building.
England or SA?

petitspois

VIP Member
Got up at 8, got kids up and started home school. I worked while on tattle and browsing christmas presents. Finished funding bid for long COVID research. Walked dog then took ages to find the house of a woman who is collecting gifts for needy families this year, finally found it then gave it to the kids nagging for a Mcdonalds. Now wondering what to watch on TV.

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Woke at 5 feeling rather invigorated.
12 mile run, showered, dressed, breakfast
Tattled just a bit
IT work for 4 hours
Visited village shop for some basics and posted some cards
Printed out a "To Do" list prior to flying out on the 18th
Lunch/Tattled
paid a couple more bills/cancelled a couple of direct debits
IT Work (ongoing)
Made home-made chili-con-carne on a slow cooker for dinner tonight
Will probably zoom g/f and parents later, watch some The Crown, and then crash

Petulant_vlogger

Yeah same my son is anytime from 5.30-7am but the odd day he will sleep past 7 and ill still wake up at 10 to 6 😂
I used to hate being the first one up because I just wanted sleep but now that half hour to an hour in the morning is all about hot coffee and non nursery rhyme based tv 😂😂

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Bought and am drinking more Caribbean Crush Lucozade. To the other poster who said that's one of the nicest drinks ever-I totally agree!

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
Usual morning routine, home from school run and hoovered upstairs. Brought a few Christmas presents downstairs to wrap at some point during the day.

Logged on for work and did about 3 hours of work. Then was waiting for people to come back to me, so I wrapped the presents.

Also watched HP and the Order of the Phoenix. I was never a fan growing up, but in the last couple of years my son’s got into it. We’ve been to the studios and he has a few bits of the Lego. I gave him a HP party last year for his 7th birthday and went all out, it was great fun. So I’ve been working my way through the films. He’s stopped at the fourth, won’t watch anymore as he says they get too scary! I’m quite enjoying them really, I’m hoping we’ll start the books together soon.

Cooked sausage and mash for tea tonight and now I'm “supervising my son in the shower” (hiding upstairs hoping my other half is gonna get off his arse and do the pots).

Might have a bath this evening and read some more of my kindle before I’m a Celeb.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Had a disturbed sleep thanks to a lingering headache, so stayed in bed for as long as I could. Eventually got up, showed, dressed, then had cereal and a coffee. Swept and cleaned the kitchen and living room, then headed out to town to get some food in Asda. Last stop was Greggs to get my free pizza thanks to the app and a cappuccino. Sat on a bench in town to eat and drink, then headed home. Watched the TV, came in here for the 100th time 😂, played with the dogs, then cooked an omelette, watched the soaps and that's that. 😊

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Woke up at 6am hoping to go out for a run, but it was far too cold
Went back to bed and had a rather scrummy dream, which meant flicking the bean for 10 minutes
Had breakfast, put some washing in the washing machine
paid a couple of bills
Did some Tattle
Went out to the local shop for some bits and bobs
Did some hoovering
chatted to g/f via Teams
Will be spending this afternoon watching It Crowd and Spaced
Tonight I'll have a Chinese followed by a film "Monster"
Sorted!

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Finished fourth 12 hour night shift in a row.
Came home and straight to the shower.
Helped kids get dressed for nursery and school (wrestled with 3yo who was acting up).
Made up a packed lunch for 5yo.
Kissed them goodbye after losing it with them all (husband included) for wasting time and running late. 😤
Cleaned kitchen, done dishes and stuck on a wash.
Having a cup of tea and cereal now and waiting up for a parcel to be delivered before I can go to bed, as husband is settling in 3yo at nursery this morning. 😴

• Heart

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
- Woke up at 6am.
- Fed cats.
- Showered, done make up ect and had breakfast.
- Went to work.
- Done dinner now watching Holby.

• Heart

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Up at 5
9 mile run - boring
Showered, pampered, dressed
Breakfast of cereal and toast
IT work and a bit of Tattle
posted a few more Christmas cards
Had a quick look at the weather forecast in Johannesburg - sunny with a few showers: temps of between 25 and 30C over the next 5 days
losing interest in work commitments
Bit more IT work, but couldn't give a shit really
Am on countdown mode now
home made chicken korma tonight followed by a few episodes of The Crown
Might do some late-night bean flicking with g/f
Done

• Haha

JoanieDee

Ohh, great thread. I'm very nosey so it's interesting to see what everyones up to.
I got up, had breakfast and then tidied the house for a bit.
Cut out some fabric for a sewing pattern and turned up some trousers for my dad.
Took the dog out.
Finished a jigsaw (one piece was missing!! 😫)
Had a curry.
Finished knitting a scarf and watched tv.
Time for bed now I think!

• Heart

emilynxlan

Up at 9.30 am to watch a live stream of my cousin's wedding in Luxembourg!
Had rough sleep last night so went for another hour once the stream ended.
Got up, had breakfast, cleaned my room and got myself ready.
Got a new record in the post so was listening to that plus other records in my collection.
Cracked on with some coursework then did some journaling.
Dinner
Washed my hair and prepared my outfit for tomorrow.
Spending the evening in bed watching TV, waiting for the stroke of midnight and the fireworks display a neighbour always puts on.

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Woke up
I did some work and then had a shower
Went for a hollywood and brow wax (owww)
Bought some wrapping paper, gift bag and last minute things
Came home and had some tea and toast
Did some more work
Ended up on tattle
Going over to bfs place tonight (we both still live at home)

nbt

VIP Member
Another late morning, but I didn’t get to sleep til almost 2am. No surprise really, so easy to get out of routine.

Got up and took advantage of some quiet time to do a meal plan and online food shop to collect tomorrow.

Played more games with the boy. Had a picky dinner of bread, cheese, crackers etc. Tried to persuade other half and little one to go for a walk, neither could be arsed so we didn’t. I didn’t exactly try hard myself 😂

Spent some time browsing home accounts on Insta. We want to look at buying next year so looking for inspo.

More game playing and then me and the boy each did some more of our Lego.

Watched the latest announcements on TV and although I don’t feel too fussed about moving to T4, I still think it has an impact on me as I just feel really irritable now.

Been telling partner than I’m in no rush to take down the decs but to be honest I think if I force myself to get up early tomorrow and have a productive day, I will feel better. Anyone else taken theirs down yet?

Going to do some ironing soon, so other half will be in charge of tea. Then when boys in bed will watch some more of The Morning Show, which we started last night.