What have you done today #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone... Happy Friday :)💜

Not been in this thread much the past little while. It were just the same, work, workouts, sofa, drinks, work again! But I know its the same for many of us. Thankfully here in NI normality is returning.

I had my first face to face appt with my doc this morning! Lately I have had this cough, if you could call it that. I can't even remember when it started but it was ages ago. Its more like a one time bark, as if I need to clear my throat, like flem is in it? It happens randomly throughout the day. It's been worrying me as I thought maybe at first it was just the tit weather. But then I would be lying in bed at night watching tv and it would just happen out of nowhere. Anyway, got an appt and he checked me over, felt round my ankles/calves whatever the bottom of my leg is called, checked my breathing etc and has put me back onto the brown inhaler. I have to get a chest x-ray done and go and get my blood taken next week. Its more than likely my asthma but just feels like a huge weight has lifted being able to see a doc face to face. Has anyone ever experiences similar with the bark? lol

Sorry too much info there! :LOL:

In work now and basically done for the day but will be here until around 4pm. Hoping to be away long before 5pm. Home to do a workout to keep the PT off my back or else il do the bike for a bit. Some food which today is going to be oven food, some space raider things from Iceland and whatever else we find! Then shower and get ready to go to the local pub garden for a few hours. Can't wait for a big lie in tomorrow morning with My partner and cat, they are the best mornings as the cat literally sprawls out over us with her legs in the air, loving life and super cute! :love:

Last night I went to Primark with my sisters so look forward to sorting the bag of stuff that has just been left in the corner of the bedroom. Going to get the wipes out too and clean all my makeup in my makeup bag. haha exciting.

Enjoy your weekend gang xo
Are you anxious? Google Globus Pharyngeus. I get it when I'm anxious, feels like someone is pushing on my throat and makes me cough, then I'm fine. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Good luck @PepsiCherry Let us know how it goes!

I just had my zoom ~date~ and it went well! We’re having another in a few weeks time! 🤭

Now I need to crack on with some work but I haven’t got any motivation! Thank Crunchie it’s Friday though.

Got a busy weekend ahead - driving lesson tomorrow and the theory test on Sunday! I’m obsessed with revising, I’m reading more about the theory than I am my PhD work 😂

Hope everyone has a good day! X
Oooh this is exciting too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.