What have you done today #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is too much tonight! I’m constantly refreshing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have missed this thread from Sunday due to moving house carnage. We've finally moved to our dream family home in spite of our buyer's best efforts. They actually had the cheek to try and blame their unreasonable behaviour on anxiety. No excuse for acting like a complete c*?! (and I say that as someone that used to take medication to treat my anxiety). But anyway, we have the keys now so they can go and duck themselves.

Surrounded by boxes and organised chaos and just relieved it's all over. Mr B has gone to get pizza so will read back over to find out what you lovely Tattlers have been up to xx
Bloody hell and I missed @watermelonsurgar 's big news! Congrats lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.