What have you done today? #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a McDonald’s for dinner there was me planning a nice healthy stir fry! I just cba so I ordered a McDonald’s. I can always be healthy tomorrow

Reactions: 7
I just had a McDonald’s for dinner there was me planning a nice healthy stir fry! I just cba so I ordered a McDonald’s. I can always be healthy tomorrow
I ordered one too I really felt like a chicken burger but there was none!? The chicken legends still aren’t back I was fuming. So I got a chicken wrap it was well disappointing should have got a Big Mac

Reactions: 4
Hiiii

Took today off sick as I have covid and feel shit played mario party with little peaches and had a long nap. Can’t decide what I’m having for dinner tonight!

Currently debating if I’m logging on for work tomorrow or not. Think I’ll have to see how I feel tomorrow. I always feel so guilty about being off sick and I don’t know why

Reactions: 7
I ordered one too I really felt like a chicken burger but there was none!? The chicken legends still aren’t back I was fuming. So I got a chicken wrap it was well disappointing should have got a Big Mac
Dont worry on the 2nd Feb the chicken Big mac is launching. Cant wait to try that!

Reactions: 3
Your health and well-being should always come first.

Hello

It's nice to see people back on this thread

I've been struggling with fatigue still since having covid last month so kind of fed up of it now. This week feels worse than the last couple though for some reason. I have been really struggling to get up in the morning and been plying myself with lots of coffee just to try and keep my eyes open.

This morning I was so tired I just couldn't face logging on for work so text my boss and told him I would log on later then had a little cry to myself and went back to sleep . I felt really bad as I never call in sick not even when I had covid and he was so nice about it which made me feel even worse.

I was away on city breaks the last 2 weekends which probably hasn't helped my exhaustion but was nice to explore different places. But this weekend I plan to just move between bed and the couch resting lots to try and finally kick this so I hopefully have more energy to start socializing/exercising etc a bit more next week.

Hope you are all doing well

Reactions: 10
Sorry to hear you’re not fully over Covid yet @GoofyPrincess. Try not to feel bad about calling in sick for work - it happens, you have a valid reason and I’m sure your boss understands given the situation.

Reactions: 6
- Woke up well rested for a change, despite going to bed late last night.
- Breakfast and watched some youtube.
- Put away the laundry, washed and hung a second load.
- Hoovered the flat.
- Made a much dreaded wax appointment and actually went. Glad that's over.
- Bought some tea and came back home, took a shower and finally sat down. Super tired for some reason. Dinner will be cheese toastie and avocado salad, then I'll make a massive pot of tea and hopefully avoid all human interaction until tomorrow

I hope everyone is having a good day x

Reactions: 5
Hey all! God I haven't been on this thread in a while for a few reasons. Mainly cause my days were all very same same then I was too busy on weekends and secondly because I couldn't find it

This morning I woke up around 6.30 and went to Tesco with my mum, we do this every week before work
Into work for 9am, and I'm here for another 50 mins.
Home to a lamb hotpot,
eyelash top up at 7pm,
then a few pre birthday eve drinks with my boyfriend as he turns 30 tomorrow & we are off to London for a party with his family/friends for the weekend.
I will do my tan around 9pm tonight and pack his presents.
Some last night cuddles with the cat until Sunday

Hope you all have had a good little Thursday whatever you have all been at

Reactions: 5
Actually forgot all about this thread tbh!

Sounds great @Tinkerbell cat ! Enjoy your party and I hope your boyfriend has a nice birthday

I haven’t stopped all day, did a big house clean and got my sweat on (literally ). Just had a shower so feeling fresh and now I’m about to sort dinner.

Reactions: 4
Went to Bannantynes gym got a sunbed outside as it was packed out with this weather, sat chatting to this fellow who was old enough to be my son, but what a handsome fellow I told him he should be on Love Island he said he applied for it but was drug tested and had a bad score..What a shame but they said he can re-apply. Then had a Burger King...