What have you done today? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy day here

🐴 Old dog walk
🐴 Young dog walk
🐴 Went to B&M for cleaning stuff and ended up spending £30 on other stuff 🀭
🐴 Honestly no clue what else I did today
🐴 Husband and I just started a series called Orphan Black, has anyone seen it?
Orphan black is one of my favourite things I’ve ever watched. I talked about it so much my entire team watched it and they were obsessed.. I might rewatch it πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 2
  • Went to work
  • Still have 7 hours at work but I have officially run out of things to do
  • Currently talking to my boss like

• Heart
Reactions: 9
so yesterday i had a really long tour of 6 hours. i'm talking 6 hours of walking and talking in 35+ degree weather πŸ₯΅ but the group was lovely and we went to a nice garden:

EFF8D824-49F5-4F9A-BAE3-6B995109189D.jpeg
B1EB20DD-1A50-40B8-A1FE-68E292DBD75F.jpeg

then bf picked me up, we did a quick shopping, and went home to shower. we spontaneously decided to go somewhere for food/a swim because we had my dad's car so we could drive out of town.

went to this amazing restaurant and had a burrata salad & aubergine (πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†) pate for starter (baba ganoush) with homemade bread and then i had prawns and he had a mix of mussels, clams & scampi. also some wine. it was heavenly 🀀

7092EA4E-CAB5-4821-912C-E217B77B7109.jpeg
4C366262-401B-4F84-B5D9-73CC6806F629.jpeg
9CF98203-957D-4E37-B432-6D58B2C1951E.jpeg
A27F06C1-288B-48CA-AC01-45711D3249D5.jpeg

after that we walked to a nice little spot for a swim and we watched the sunset while swimming 🐸

8FF8D52B-1454-4064-BB7E-0F2041836D8D.jpeg

walked back along the promenade and got some ice cream rolls. i got a banana chocolate ice cream roll 🍌🍫🍦

drove back home while listening to music and stopped by this one place where there's lots of cats (we have a lot of cats where i live but they're really well taken care of) and this one girl was feeding them so we talked for half an hour about how much we love animals haha 😊

came home, caught up on my phone/laptop, washed and hung out to dry 1 load of laundry and went to bed. this morning i slept in, i'm still in bed. i'll get up in 11 minutes. then it's a full day of just work because tomorrow i'm going on a mini holiday πŸ₯³

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
so yesterday i had a really long tour of 6 hours. i'm talking 6 hours of walking and talking in 35+ degree weather πŸ₯΅ but the group was lovely and we went to a nice garden:

View attachment 709187View attachment 709188

then bf picked me up, we did a quick shopping, and went home to shower. we spontaneously decided to go somewhere for food/a swim because we had my dad's car so we could drive out of town.

went to this amazing restaurant and had a burrata salad & aubergine (πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†) pate for starter (baba ganoush) with homemade bread and then i had prawns and he had a mix of mussels, clams & scampi. also some wine. it was heavenly 🀀

View attachment 709193View attachment 709194View attachment 709196View attachment 709195

after that we walked to a nice little spot for a swim and we watched the sunset while swimming 🐸

View attachment 709198

walked back along the promenade and got some ice cream rolls. i got a banana chocolate ice cream roll 🍌🍫🍦

drove back home while listening to music and stopped by this one place where there's lots of cats (we have a lot of cats where i live but they're really well taken care of) and this one girl was feeding them so we talked for half an hour about how much we love animals haha 😊

came home, caught up on my phone/laptop, washed and hung out to dry 1 load of laundry and went to bed. this morning i slept in, i'm still in bed. i'll get up in 11 minutes. then it's a full day of just work because tomorrow i'm going on a mini holiday πŸ₯³
That looks absolutely AMAZING!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 709187View attachment 709188

View attachment 709193View attachment 709194View attachment 709196View attachment 709195

View attachment 709198

I am beyond jealous, your photos look like every day is a holiday πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You definitely put Croatia on my bucket list to visit - you could open your own Tattle Travel Agency with your photos!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Boring day here so far.
3 loads of washing, lots of cleaning and tidying and a bit sitting around in the garden

Waiting for a visit from my friend and kids. She said this afternoon. It's 3pm and she hasn't arrived yet 😒
I love her, i miss seeing her. I had completely forgotten her timetable and mine never quite aline up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Apart from that the rest of the day will be pretty boring. I am taking myself off for a solo lunch tomorrow tho πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
The Mr is on holidays from work and up to now I've never used that to get a bit 'me time' so he informed me earlier that's he kicking me out for a few hours tomorrow

@WilmaHun arghhhhhhhhhh you are having the best week. Huge congrats ❀❀

Ps I've had πŸ†πŸ† 2 days in a row now. I'm blaming all the talk on here.
My husband says thank you πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Boring day here so far.
3 loads of washing, lots of cleaning and tidying and a bit sitting around in the garden

Waiting for a visit from my friend and kids. She said this afternoon. It's 3pm and she hasn't arrived yet 😒
I love her, i miss seeing her. I had completely forgotten her timetable and mine never quite aline up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Apart from that the rest of the day will be pretty boring. I am taking myself off for a solo lunch tomorrow tho πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
The Mr is on holidays from work and up to now I've never used that to get a bit 'me time' so he informed me earlier that's he kicking me out for a few hours tomorrow

@WilmaHun arghhhhhhhhhh you are having the best week. Huge congrats ❀❀

Ps I've had πŸ†πŸ† 2 days in a row now. I'm blaming all the talk on here.
My husband says thank you πŸ˜‚
Tell him he’s very welcome πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Enjoy your time off tomorrow, what will you do. Cinema? Lunch? Shopping. All of the above ?

I am currently ironing, tattling, drinking Diet Coke . Whoever said life’s for living is so right πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks all! I'm feeling so happy πŸ˜…

@Meangirl815 Enjoy your solo lunch tomorrow! It will be nice having some "me time" I bet! PS: go on gal, keep getting that πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

We're a right randy bunch on here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tell him he’s very welcome πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Enjoy your time off tomorrow, what will you do. Cinema? Lunch? Shopping. All of the above ?
There's a little cafe on the main street of my town. I'm heading there for lunch, with a book, no phone. And staying for coffee and cake 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.