What have you done today? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@BelleAmie Jesus Christ, what the duck?? I'm so sorry that happened to you. That's awful.

@WilmaHun Happy anniversary! Take some ๐Ÿ† for the Tattle team ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Renegadedancer The week after Smallest was born I booked both a Tesco and Sainsburys shop to arrive at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ฌ The Sainsburys shop was literally three crates of beer and some Leon ketchup. Fortunately the Tesco shop contained sensible items!

Not much to report here. Absolutely pissed down this afternoon so both kids watched a lot of Bluey. Ain't bad for a kids show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Glad you had a great day, @WilmaHun! You deserve it! โค

@AnderbeauJohnson, best of luck with your second assessment! Sending love and hugs. ๐Ÿค—

@BelleAmie Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that. ๐Ÿ˜ž How are you now? Are you okay? Keeping you in my thoughts. ๐Ÿ’•

@Cocoflowers I forgot to respond to you. Iโ€™m sorry you had to see your ex unexpectedly. Hope you are doing well today. โค Here for you if you want to talk.

Went to the gym yesterday! I debuted a really cute tropical workout set (white with palm tree prints on it)! Walked straight to Starbucks and indulged right after. ๐Ÿ˜… Thatโ€™s why I donโ€™t lose weight. Smh. Then, decided to roll up to my office before I have to move out of it (I get it until midnight Thursday then back to regular offices without beds). Texted Blondie and he was at the pier right across my office building with his friends so I ended up hanging out with him and meeting his friends instead of working. His friends seem nice! We took a waterfront walk then invited him over to the office. ๐Ÿ˜‰ We tried to have sex with me on the bathroom counter but itโ€™s a tall counter and we were both a little too short for that to work. ๐Ÿ˜‚ So, we did end up in bed. I am very cautious with having people in my personal spaces so itโ€™s his first time visiting me in the overnight office! I told him I will invite him to my house eventually in the near future. I actually canโ€™t wait for him to meet my cat and see my apartment! ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ll have to clean it first though. I am very bad with cleaning my apartment. I wouldnโ€™t let anyone except myself and my cat see my place as of now. Iโ€™d be too embarrassed.

Woke up late today. Was just about to start working and the fire alarm went off. I saw two fire trucks pull up so I was like tit, this is not a drill. Packed my backpack and ran downstairs. Iโ€™m on my way to go work in a cafe since beds are very distracting to me. Hope everyone is having a lovely day! Itโ€™s almost Friday! ๐ŸŽ‰
go on gal, you get that ๐Ÿ†.

in all seriousness though, Iโ€™m glad things are looking up for you! ๐Ÿ’›

I love that this thread is all united in our joint quest to get some ๐Ÿ†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lazy day here

๐Ÿด Old dog walk
๐Ÿด Young dog walk
๐Ÿด Went to B&M for cleaning stuff and ended up spending ยฃ30 on other stuff ๐Ÿคญ
๐Ÿด Honestly no clue what else I did today
๐Ÿด Husband and I just started a series called Orphan Black, has anyone seen it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi guys, itโ€™s been a few days, although it feels like longer, since I last posted.

On Monday evening I went for a walk after work and was assaulted by a woman with a cricket bat. It was one of the scariest experiences of my life and I genuinely thought it was going to be the end of my life. Iโ€™m physically OK but so shaken up and Iโ€™ve been in a little bubble of numbness since Monday. Iโ€™m so incredibly grateful that police were able to come and help and a couple of strangers on the street also stayed with me while we waited for the police.

I feel torn between feeling โ€˜wow, life really is so short and unpredictable - do what you want and donโ€™t worry so much because you (literally) donโ€™t know what is around the cornerโ€™ and half โ€˜the world is a scary place and I want to stay in my house and never leave againโ€™.

I havenโ€™t caught up on the thread so I hope I havenโ€™t missed anything too exciting (specifically ๐Ÿ† gifs) and I hope youโ€™re all doing really well โค
How horrendously scary. Sending love to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you so much for the love, it honestly means the world to me โค I may have sat here having a little cry at how kind and caring you all are ๐Ÿ˜ญ

incredibly jealous of everyone getting ๐Ÿ† today! I need to get back on tinder ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
go on gal, you get that ๐Ÿ†.

in all seriousness though, Iโ€™m glad things are looking up for you! ๐Ÿ’›

I love that this thread is all united in our joint quest to get some ๐Ÿ†
Iโ€™ve got to wait until Sunday before I get some ๐Ÿ†

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi guys, itโ€™s been a few days, although it feels like longer, since I last posted.

On Monday evening I went for a walk after work and was assaulted by a woman with a cricket bat. It was one of the scariest experiences of my life and I genuinely thought it was going to be the end of my life. Iโ€™m physically OK but so shaken up and Iโ€™ve been in a little bubble of numbness since Monday. Iโ€™m so incredibly grateful that police were able to come and help and a couple of strangers on the street also stayed with me while we waited for the police.

I feel torn between feeling โ€˜wow, life really is so short and unpredictable - do what you want and donโ€™t worry so much because you (literally) donโ€™t know what is around the cornerโ€™ and half โ€˜the world is a scary place and I want to stay in my house and never leave againโ€™.

I havenโ€™t caught up on the thread so I hope I havenโ€™t missed anything too exciting (specifically ๐Ÿ† gifs) and I hope youโ€™re all doing really well โค
Oh gosh thatโ€™s absolutely awful - Iโ€™m so sorry that this happened to you. Take care of yourself โค

• Heart
Reactions: 3
๐Ÿ– Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
๐Ÿ– I am loving life today! I am at work so it's not even an exciting day but I'm just having a good day :LOL:
๐Ÿ– It's my anniversary and my other half has just sent me 12 red roses to work. I'm not the soppy kind but I really have hit the jackpot with him ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ– We've had confirmation that our house purchase should be proceeding within the next 2 weeks or so, so I've got that to look forward to. ๐Ÿคž It's all very exciting!!
๐Ÿ– I've not really got much else to report. My day doesn't sound that exciting when I write it down but I just feel super happy today ๐Ÿงก

Hope everyone has a lovely day xx
happy anniversary & congratulations on the house purchase! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ 

oh my god!!! i hope you're feeling better now?? were you hurt?? i can't believe that happened. try to think more about the first version, of life being unpredictable but in a good way ๐Ÿ’›

Glad you had a great day, @WilmaHun! You deserve it! โค

@AnderbeauJohnson, best of luck with your second assessment! Sending love and hugs. ๐Ÿค—

@BelleAmie Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that. ๐Ÿ˜ž How are you now? Are you okay? Keeping you in my thoughts. ๐Ÿ’•

@Cocoflowers I forgot to respond to you. Iโ€™m sorry you had to see your ex unexpectedly. Hope you are doing well today. โค Here for you if you want to talk.

Went to the gym yesterday! I debuted a really cute tropical workout set (white with palm tree prints on it)! Walked straight to Starbucks and indulged right after. ๐Ÿ˜… Thatโ€™s why I donโ€™t lose weight. Smh. Then, decided to roll up to my office before I have to move out of it (I get it until midnight Thursday then back to regular offices without beds). Texted Blondie and he was at the pier right across my office building with his friends so I ended up hanging out with him and meeting his friends instead of working. His friends seem nice! We took a waterfront walk then invited him over to the office. ๐Ÿ˜‰ We tried to have sex with me on the bathroom counter but itโ€™s a tall counter and we were both a little too short for that to work. ๐Ÿ˜‚ So, we did end up in bed. I am very cautious with having people in my personal spaces so itโ€™s his first time visiting me in the overnight office! I told him I will invite him to my house eventually in the near future. I actually canโ€™t wait for him to meet my cat and see my apartment! ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ll have to clean it first though. I am very bad with cleaning my apartment. I wouldnโ€™t let anyone except myself and my cat see my place as of now. Iโ€™d be too embarrassed.

Woke up late today. Was just about to start working and the fire alarm went off. I saw two fire trucks pull up so I was like tit, this is not a drill. Packed my backpack and ran downstairs. Iโ€™m on my way to go work in a cafe since beds are very distracting to me. Hope everyone is having a lovely day! Itโ€™s almost Friday! ๐ŸŽ‰
i'm very intrigued about your office now girl

Lazy day here

๐Ÿด Old dog walk
๐Ÿด Young dog walk
๐Ÿด Went to B&M for cleaning stuff and ended up spending ยฃ30 on other stuff ๐Ÿคญ
๐Ÿด Honestly no clue what else I did today
๐Ÿด Husband and I just started a series called Orphan Black, has anyone seen it?
how is your husband? i loved orphan black btw

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@BelleAmie sorry missed tagging you in my post. Hope you are ok, what an awful experience. Sending love ๐Ÿ’•

how is your husband? i loved orphan black btw
He's fine thank you, totally normal. Just a bit embarrassed I think ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I'll be near a B&M tomorrow - any suggestions on what to buy?
Ooh I got a tea light holder centerpiece. Planning on using it at Christmas
798144.jpg

Otherwise nothing at all exciting. Oh except 30 bags of 'fish and chip' crisps for ยฃ2.50!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.