What have you done today? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea. Maybe. I was at work til 11pm and he's had a couple of drinks, but nothing much. I feel really sick now, but dunno if it's just anxiety. Honestly, it was bloody scary, he just kinda keeled over on the bed (he's disabled, so makes it all harder/seem worse), glazed expression, cold sweat. I was very close to calling an ambulance 😭
Hello! How are things now? Sending hugs and lots of good thoughts your way. I will be here if you need to keep venting!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So we managed to fall asleep about 2am I think. He woke up at 6am and vomited again. He says he's feeling a bit better. I've left him in bed now, but might go join him again if the dogs let me.
He really freaked me out, not certain he didn't loose consciousness at one point. He couldn't communicate with me, then when he could I asked him what our names were and he called me my maiden name (we've been married 7 years!). bleeping scary.

Thanks guys 😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Ey up. Apologies for going AWOL, I’m sure I was missed 🥴

I haven’t been doing much since I last wrote/bullet pointed/journaled (what are the rules these days on here?). I’m still learning to drive (very well if I say so myself), I’m still doing my PhD (very well… I think!) and I’m still.. nope can’t think of anything else I’m doing 😂

It’s an awful feeling when you bump into an ex isn’t it @Cocoflowers! You should have cut him up on the roundabout! Hope you feel alright x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@under the ivy its the first time I've seen him in a year 100% certain it was him I've woke up feeling so angry about it he is just a prick tbh i could of said alot worst than that thank you lovely 💜💜

@WilmaHun im feeling the same way and im not in there yet 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's my wedding anniversary today!!!

8 years we've been married. That might explain why he's bleeping me off so much lately.... The 7 year itch was overdue 😂😂

I joke, i joke i love the git really.

I've only been out of bed half an hour so literally have nothing to report

Had coffee outside, the kids are eating breakfast outside. The weather is lovely so it's going to be a good day 😍😍

Lots of love to everyone especially those poorly, those with poorly husbands and those working who don't want to be 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's my wedding anniversary today!!!

8 years we've been married. That might explain why he's bleeping me off so much lately.... The 7 year itch was overdue 😂😂

I joke, i joke i love the git really.

I've only been out of bed half an hour so literally have nothing to report

Had coffee outside, the kids are eating breakfast outside. The weather is lovely so it's going to be a good day 😍😍

Lots of love to everyone especially those poorly, those with poorly husbands and those working who don't want to be 💓
Happy Anniversary!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Well hello there!

It’s been a while hasn’t it? I thought this thread had died a death for a while but it’s nice to see some old faces back 🥰

I’ve been fairly busy recently. Had a couple of trips to that there London with friends/family. Busy and lots of walking but it’s been nice!

Staying close to home for the next couple of days now and then away again up North for a wedding. Then up Norther a bit more still for a little break with my boys.

Feel like I’ve gone from 0-60 very quickly and it’s tiring but good to get a change of scenery.

I’ve not read through the thread but did see your post @Saddlesoap ♥ sounds like a scary thing to have experienced and I hope you and your husband are okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Meangirl815 happy anniversary queen . Un gaffer tape those kids and let them have screen time . Sorry that should have been in bullet points

- at national trust kids play area with youngest and her friend. They are speaking like the Kardashians
- They are too feral for such a grand space
- I’m sitting on a damp bench
- could do with a brew
- let’s see how long it takes before they either want food or to go in the gift shop ( we’ve been here 10 mins!)

Edit . They have a sausage roll on the go …already

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So went and got covid tests yesterday. Got a rapid test which came back negative and PCR test which will take a few days - but assuming we're fine as the rapid one was negative and we have no symptoms still :)

Been unusually productive at work the last week or so but not feeling it today so far.

Ordered a toaster today. Can you believe we don't have a toaster, I've not had one since I left home 16 years ago. We've never really eaten breakfast so never felt the need to get one. The odd time I fancied a slice of toast or whatever I would just put it in the oven under the grill. Recently though I've taken to having a mini bagel in the mornings so means I have to wait for the oven to heat up then the kitchen gets boiling etc - would be much easier to just bung it in a toaster quickly. Anyways Mr GP is moaning because he doesn't want to clutter up the worktop - this coming from the guy who leaves his tit sprawled across the kitchen worktop everyday - keys, wallet, cash, work pass, chewing gum, headphones, mask, sanitizer.....

I'm so confused about my weight :unsure: So after a couple of months of running lots, walking lots, drinking and snacking less my weight hadn't budged even a smidge....... then somehow suddenly I lost a few pounds over the past weekend when I was isolating and I just took like 10 steps between my bed and couch, drank way more and pigged out on crisps, biscuits etc all weekend 🤷‍♀️

Anyways off to try and motivate myself to do some work now.

Loving seeing this thread busier again :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have had I'm Like a Bird stuck in my head for hours... the worst part is that I can only remember the opening lines and the chorus. Damn it Nelly just get on with it and fly already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.