What have you done today? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey lads, I feel like the sozzled nan at Christmas who starts talking utter garbage at the wrong time. So here I go:

-Dropped Biggest off at football camp so it was just me & Smallest for the most of today
- Picked up a Morrisons Click & Collect
- Met every single head pulling out in front of me at every roundabout 😖
- Got home, made lunch for me and Smallest
-Caught up on RHONY
- Time to pick up Biggest so back in the car
- Home and did some cleaning in the living room
- Made dinner for kids
- Second night of both kids sleeping in the same room. It's going well, fingers crossed.
- Made absolutely banging stir fry for the adults' tea
- Catching up on Tattle before finishing Fire Song tonight 👍

Been making an effort to drink more water in a health drive but have been to the loo at least ten times and my flaps now feel like sandpaper 😖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
@isabellalovescats thank you for your message made me smile 💜💜

Today has been a rollercoaster

Got up sorted my colouring stuff outish... while watching fall clean with me on YouTube
Spontaneous trip out
Saw my ex while waiting at roundabout he must of saw me straight away as he was looking at me at a second while he was on a push bike and i was in the car 😭😭😭
Had a massive cry while a storm was happening in the car

Then went to the service station nearby to go to the toilet couldn't resist going on the machines only put £20 came home with £259 my nan definitely was there with me winning that in spirit 💜💜
Went to the shopping centre to treat myself to five guys
Came home to have a shower
Currently having a hot chocolate with cream nearly crying while im writing this

Lots of love 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi all here's my day

Babies not been well for ages, he's proper happy in himself he just has an awful cough through the night... last night he was like choking in his sleep and wheezing. I rang my gp at 8am and they couldn't give me an appointment til Wednesday!! So i rang 111.. they told me to ring the pharmacy who told me to ring 111 who told me to ring the children's hospital who told me to ring 111 who got me a telephone appointment with my GP. They told my half 9 but they didn't ring till 1.30!! I fell asleep cos today I've been SHATTERED during the babies nap then just my luck, doctor rings. Just my luck again, she wanted to video call. Poor kid was asleep I had to wake up him. Anyway they prescribed him some amoxacilline or however it is spelt and an inhaler. When I gave him the amoxacilline he was like hmm this new bright red yoghurt is strange Mummy

We walked to Boots to get the prescription and I nipped into the Asda to do a mini food shop. I only took the small pram and here's me picking up this that and every thing. It was like a game of jenga trying to fit everything in the bastard thing. The babies new fave thing is escaping out of the straps of the pram, leaning forward and picking something random out of the bottom of the pram to sit and hold on the way home. Today he was holding a tub of lightly salted Asda own butter on the way home. As I was pushing the pram back my cucumber fell out in the middle of the street so I had to run back and pick up my cucumber. I was walking back just holding a random cucumber. A builder winked at me, dirty bastard it's for my salad !

Anyway I was just well tired all day. We had lamb kebabs for tea and they were *chefs kiss* our gardener just randomly appeared at 6pm. Me and my fella have an ongoing joke that I've shagged the gardener (I've not) my fella just caught me checking him out out one day. He is quite easy on the eye like. Anyway the back door was open and Mr watermelon said a bit too loud 'here's your fella' and the gardener heard. Cringe 🤣 he is fit like

Anyway not much has happened. Were still dangerously behind on LI but its so fuckin boring I just played on my phone the entire ep 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That thread moves way to fast. You’ll be reading on page 7 refresh and it’s on page 29 🤣
Yeah i have to unwatch the thread after a while. Its fun to tattle along whilst the episode is on. Someone mentioned Alex Bowen's 🍆 and then someone asked how to find the pic

Reactions: 2
Just having a freak out, husband woke up in a state vomiting everywhere like something out of a horror movie. Really lacked any lucidity and was panicking. Seems to be improving now thougg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just having a freak out, husband woke up in a state vomiting everywhere like something out of a horror movie. Really lacked any lucidity and was panicking. Seems to be improving now thougg
Goodness, I had the same symptoms yesterday morning! Woke up vomiting and shaking, could not keep anything down and had to spend the day in bed without food. I’m felling much better now, though. Paracetamol, loads of sleep and drinking plenty helped tremendously.
Do you think it might be a stomach bug? I hope your husband feels better ASAP!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Goodness, I had the same symptoms yesterday morning! Woke up vomiting and shaking, could not keep anything down and had to spend the day in bed without food. I’m felling much better now, though. Paracetamol, loads of sleep and drinking plenty helped tremendously.
Do you think it might be a stomach bug? I hope your husband feels better ASAP!
No idea. Maybe. I was at work til 11pm and he's had a couple of drinks, but nothing much. I feel really sick now, but dunno if it's just anxiety. Honestly, it was bloody scary, he just kinda keeled over on the bed (he's disabled, so makes it all harder/seem worse), glazed expression, cold sweat. I was very close to calling an ambulance 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.