What do you want to rant about today? #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vaguely became acquainted with a fitness influencer and people paid him £1200 A MONTH. His advice was basically nothing more than drink more water and eat more veg too. I was AGOG, it was bonkers.
Blooody hell. duck that. Wonder if the customers know they’re being taken for a ride? they are basically paying for a pen pal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blooody hell. duck that. Wonder if the customers know they’re being taken for a ride? they are basically paying for a pen pal 😂
It was all smoke and mirrors too. He'd message his clients constantly but it was never him messaging them, he had a team of ladies in a cheaper wage country pretending to be him!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It was all smoke and mirrors too. He'd message his clients constantly but it was never him messaging them, he had a team of ladies in a cheaper wage country pretending to be him!
I love this for him. Why not. Some people have more money than sense. This is how I feel about "life coaches", biggest scam going

Reactions: 5
Yes it is 1:1 coaching but I cannot afford what they are charging though £45 is much more reasonable I wonder which one it is 🤔 yeah I need it for the workouts but also nutrition too just wish it was more affordable 😏
Not my coach but someone I would go to is Samveept on Instagram. He has a group coaching programme not sure of the cost. I don't think he is open for members at the moment but might be in the next couple of months.

Reactions: 2
I looked into online coaching to help me get fitter and loose some weight, had a virtual consultation this evening £200 per month they are charging 😳😏 erm no thanks I can’t justify or afford to spend that much, just why is it so expensive ☹
If you want support join my fitness pal.

Try home exercise videos on YouTube. You can also still lose weight by walking too.
---
There’s a weight loss thread here too.

Reactions: 3
Liars 🤬
I have one staff member who has had more sick days than days at work. She was due in this morning and didn’t get in touch to tell me where the duck she was till gone lunchtime. She is making up some bullshit about being attacked in her home but one of my other staff members is her neighbour who has assured me no such thing happened. She must be really dumb if she thinks she’s keeping her job after this ….

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.