What do you want to rant about today? #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bugger hiding the remote, I'd take to it with a hammer. You're both parents, why should he be able to opt out of the drudgery?

Reactions: 20
I’d cut the wires 🤣

Or just have the most massive moan he would know not to dare go near it!!

Reactions: 7
No matter how much I say he just doesn't listen, he says he will stop then doesnt. Ive told him time and time again how ridiculous its becoming!!! Dont even get me started on his days off with it. I'm all for having some downtime and do the things you enjoy, but when its put on first thing until last thing at night 🤯 its like having a 3rd child

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I would simply hide it 😆. Men who do nothing PISS ME OFF. My husband cleaned the bathroom & hoovered the whole house yesterday out of terror after my warnings 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a cold which is annoying me but isnt my main rant…

people who don’t take care of their dogs. Where my parents live there’s two dogs notorious for escaping. I was driving round today (had my daughter and two dogs in the car) and there they bloody were, in the middle of the road. I stopped and they came over to me for a fuss and actually stayed with me (I knew one of their names and she responded quite happily). It’s a quiet area they live in and cars drive slow but four cars went by. I rang the number on the tag and no answer, left a voicemail. Got leads on them and walked them to their house as we know where they live, as I say, they’ve escaped about a dozen times. The bloke was apologetic enough but just no flipping urgency, one of them I passed to him, he took the lead off her in the doorway and she turned round and ran out the gate. I sprinted after her and got her back, but seriously, if my dogs were out I would run bare feet to stop them running into the road.

my friend said I should have just left them but it’s not the dogs’ fault, I bloody love dogs so I won’t leave two roaming the streets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I have a cold which is annoying me but isnt my main rant…

people who don’t take care of their dogs. Where my parents live there’s two dogs notorious for escaping. I was driving round today (had my daughter and two dogs in the car) and there they bloody were, in the middle of the road. I stopped and they came over to me for a fuss and actually stayed with me (I knew one of their names and she responded quite happily). It’s a quiet area they live in and cars drive slow but four cars went by. I rang the number on the tag and no answer, left a voicemail. Got leads on them and walked them to their house as we know where they live, as I say, they’ve escaped about a dozen times. The bloke was apologetic enough but just no flipping urgency, one of them I passed to him, he took the lead off her in the doorway and she turned round and ran out the gate. I sprinted after her and got her back, but seriously, if my dogs were out I would run bare feet to stop them running into the road.

my friend said I should have just left them but it’s not the dogs’ fault, I bloody love dogs so I won’t leave two roaming the streets.
You did the right thing. We’ve had a similar issue on one of the estates where I live. The RSPCA got involved because they escaped so often. I would suggest giving them a ring

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dry shampoo for dark hair. They're all shite and make your hair look dusty. Only blondes get away with using dry shampoo regularly and then yap on how they only wash their precious hair once a week.

Reactions: 6
No matter how much I say he just doesn't listen, he says he will stop then doesnt. Ive told him time and time again how ridiculous its becoming!!! Dont even get me started on his days off with it. I'm all for having some downtime and do the things you enjoy, but when its put on first thing until last thing at night 🤯 its like having a 3rd child
That sounds more like an addiction rather than enjoyment.
When you get time, google computer game addictions. You can than try and discuss it with him and he may need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bugger what anyone else thinks - unless you've ordered an Aston Martin Valkyrie thats going to roar into the car park, I doubt anyone will even pay much attention past "oh, a new car". That new car smell is too good not to enjoy every moment of if nothing else. I've got one on order and am counting the weeks now until I get in, I'm sadly very excited :ROFLMAO: and sadly it's not an AM.
Agreed… I love a new car smell. I love new car day for people. Enjoy!

Reactions: 4
Dry shampoo for dark hair. They're all shite and make your hair look dusty. Only blondes get away with using dry shampoo regularly and then yap on how they only wash their precious hair once a week.
The brunette ones are soo good. Doesn’t come out white and dusty like the rest of them!

Every time I see someone saying I only wash my hair once a week or even longer I feel a bit sick. I just imagine how gross it smells.
I know some people are lucky they dont have to shampoo that much and your hair wont smell bad. But I saw one woman on insta showing how she can go 2 weeks without washing her hair simply by using half a can of dry shampoo daily. Surely its cheaper to wash it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
duck them. I have this issue with my neighbours when I get anything done to my house (I love alone) I can see them all gawping in and chatting, probably wondering how I can afford it. Easy, cos I work hard and get paid well and don't spend my time gawping into my neighbours house!

Happy new car day!
Quoting myself here to say my leaf blower has just been delivered and I cannot wait to get out and use it. I also treated myself to a pressure washer during the summer.

Cue much gawping and pearl clutching 😬

• Haha
I’ve worked 50 hours this week, I’m a single parent with both kids doing (different) mocks this week, I’ve got to spend today starting a 9 month course.

BT Openreach started digging the road up at 23:45. What. The. Actual. duck.

Then obviously the neighbour I rant about daily started being a dick at 4am. He’s currently alternately singing then coughing his guts up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The brunette ones are soo good. Doesn’t come out white and dusty like the rest of them!
Yes! The dark brunette one from batiste is my holy grail and I'm so annoyed my local boots has stopped stocking the big cans of it. But even so it only gets me to every other day hair washing

Please tell me I'm not the only one!!!

Some days I look at my husband and I think, Omg you're so good looking, I love you so much, Jesus I'm punching, I'm so lucky. And then the next day I think, Ugh, you're punching.

🤣🤣

Sometimes it can literally be the same day 🤣

Been together 18 years this year so it clearly works 🤣.
He obviously doesn't know that's what my brain is thinking, and looking at me someday he's probably thinking the exact same 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Some days I look at my husband and I think, Omg you're so good looking, I love you so much, Jesus I'm punching, I'm so lucky. And then the next day I think, Ugh, you're punching.

🤣🤣

He obviously doesn't know that's what my brain is thinking, and looking at me someday he's probably thinking the exact same 🤣🤣🤣
Same girl same 😂 especially as I’m much younger than Mr Lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 2

🤣🤣

My husband is a bit of a hoarder. Some days I think ‘it’s his personality he’s doing no harm’ then others I think ‘I wish you’d shuffle off this mortal coil so I can shove it all in the skip’. God that makes me an awful person 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My husband is a bit of a hoarder. Some days I think ‘it’s his personality he’s doing no harm’ then others I think ‘I wish you’d shuffle off this mortal coil so I can shove it all in the skip’. God that makes me an awful person 🤣
I feel that! I have got rid from of stuff! But then he will say where is such such lol I just say it must be at your mums still lol
I’m a hoarder but will have roofless days where I bin lots!
And as others have said about loving husbands one day and wanting to kill the next ….isnt that natural lol I know I get on my husbands nerves and he says it’s a good thing I love you cos you’ll be dead by now lol

Reactions: 3
I 100% know how you feel. Sometimes I dream of living alone with minimal stuff. Even though I love him to bits and definitely don’t want to live alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.