What do you want to rant about today? #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALDI being sooo busy on a Sunday. What a disaster. Only wanted a few things I will not be going at this time again šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” I couldnā€™t even park so had to go elsewhere šŸ˜ 
I go at 10am on Sunday and it is usually ok but go an hour later and it is hell.

Reactions: 2
I go at 10am on Sunday and it is usually ok but go an hour later and it is hell.
Oh yes earlier the better. I used to get there before 10am for the big shop but I do it in the week now, much quieteršŸ‘šŸ». I have never had to go home due to lack of parking. Shocked

I definitely will, I can't cope with the idea there are rats under my floorboards. It's my idea of hell!
I've got a paste thing that attracts them to the traps, I don't fancy sharing my chocolate buttons. :LOL:
I told someone I was using Cadbury's buttons on the traps and they laughed saying 'I'm not surprised there's mice, you're giving them top tier chocolate. It's worth the risk'. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
NeighboursšŸ™„

I donā€™t care if itā€™s a Sunday afternoon, there is NO excuse to have music blaring so loud that it vibrates my floors. So loud that I could I hear it whilst I was in the shower. So loud that I canā€™t listen to my own music (with headphones) while getting ready because theirs drowns mine out.

Theyā€™ve got a ā€˜bonfireā€™ on the go outside as well now. Keeping in mind I live in a flat so this ā€˜bonfireā€™ is in our shared residential back garden.

I didnā€™t spend my hard earned money buying this place for imbeciles like them to ruin it. Is it really that difficult to have a bit of respect and common sense? Maybe if they got off their arses and got jobs theyā€™d learn how to be decent people.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
My mum constantly telling me not to eat too much and asking if Iā€™ve lost any weight this week.
ā€œYou used to look lovelyā€
I get it - Iā€™m fat. Iā€™m doing something about it. I do not need to be reminded not to eat every single time I talk to her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
My mum constantly telling me not to eat too much and asking if Iā€™ve lost any weight this week.
I get it - Iā€™m fat. Iā€™m doing something about it. I do not need to be reminded not to eat every single time I talk to her!
"You used to look lovely...shame about the wrinkles."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My 6 year old having massive meltdowns all weekend. She's been in trouble at school, banned from holiday club for hitting people this week and she's being awful at home. No amount of discipline works on her, nothing i say get listened too. Not sure how much more I can take.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Priorities people choose i.e neighbours their house is a absolute tit hole needs loads of work done but last night and tonight they've seem to of spent a tit load on fireworks

Reactions: 5
My sister always comparing everything my 10 month old does saying her son used to do it (heā€™s 7) or that happened to her son too.

I could literally say my 10 month old only likes strawberries for breakfast and sheā€™ll say ā€˜x was exactly the same tooā€™ šŸ™„ itā€™s with everything I mention about my son, the same has happened to my nephew. Itā€™s annoying and I donā€™t know why lol Let me enjoy my firsts in peace please and thank you šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve had this from my mum and nan my entire life so I feel your pain. Eight years old at a school concert and my mums in my ear ā€œhold your belly in, no one wants to see it sticking out.ā€ ā˜¹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fireworks.

They've been going off solidly since Thursday night even before it's fully dark up until midnight with no reprieve and my poor dog is really suffering now. We have tried everything to help him but he's a mess and he's not eating or sleeping. Can't wait until it's over, but then of course the next excuse to get them out is Christmas and New Year šŸ™„

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Priorities people choose i.e neighbours their house is a absolute tit hole needs loads of work done but last night and tonight they've seem to of spent a tit load on fireworks
I have a friend like this, she drives a car that I actually think is unsafe and wouldnā€™t want my kids in, but her and husband went on a mini break to Greece and they took their boys to Center Parcs šŸ™„ Maybe the money would be better spent on a reliable car?!?

Reactions: 7
When people donā€™t reply when you want to give them money. Contacted a dog Walker and had to chase her twice to find out how much she charges. Literally I want to give her money in exchange for a service, and she never flipping replies.

Reactions: 10
Mine does the same - so many times when weā€™re out somewhere, if weā€™re near someone really slim sheā€™ll nudge me and say ā€œwouldnā€™t you love to look like thatā€ šŸ˜•

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My sister always comparing everything my 10 month old does saying her son used to do it (heā€™s 7) or that happened to her son too.

I could literally say my 10 month old only likes strawberries for breakfast and sheā€™ll say ā€˜x was exactly the same tooā€™ šŸ™„ itā€™s with everything I mention about my son, the same has happened to my nephew. Itā€™s annoying and I donā€™t know why lol Let me enjoy my firsts in peace please and thank you šŸ˜Š
Yes itā€™s absolutely infuriating and bizarre isnā€™t it!!!! My sister does this too - WE ALL CELEBRATED YOUR KIDS THE FIRST TIME ROUND YOU UTTER NARCISSISTIC TWONK!!!

My husband and I openly laugh at her now - she will dredge up any photo from the past, I find it pathetic! Canā€™t share anything in the family group of the girls enjoying something and looking cute without a rebuttal of ā€œAWWWWW HEREā€™S A PHOTO OF JOSHUA FROM 2007 DRESSED AS BEN 10ā€

NO ONE CARES, JOSHUA IS NOW IN COLLEGE, MOVE ON! We all have.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My parents and sister are still much more involved with my step dad's sons baby than they ever were with my baby.

My baby was a "oh you shouldn't of had her at 21 baby" so I was told to get an abortion, ignored by my mum the whole pregnancy , I was trapped in an abusive relationship, had to get out of it alone and then spent some of the loneliest years of my life with post natal depression and a high needs baby/toddler.

Yet my step brother he is married he's 30 he's done it the proper way etc etc....and all they want to do is talk about the baby, visit the baby, spend time with the baby.

Meanwhile 11 years ago I was on my own, a newly single mum, and it really sucks no one was ever around for me. My sister was only 10 at the time so I don't blame her as she was only a child herself. But it really sucks and hurts and when I mention anything I get "well you did choose to have a baby at 21"

Sorry just feeling really rubbish, I love my family and I know I had a baby young but I can't change it and I needed my families support.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
My parents and sister are still much more involved with my step dad's sons baby than they ever were with my baby.

My baby was a "oh you shouldn't of had her at 21 baby" so I was told to get an abortion, ignored by my mum the whole pregnancy , I was trapped in an abusive relationship, had to get out of it alone and then spent some of the loneliest years of my life with post natal depression and a high needs baby/toddler.

Yet my step brother he is married he's 30 he's done it the proper way etc etc....and all they want to do is talk about the baby, visit the baby, spend time with the baby.

Meanwhile 11 years ago I was on my own, a newly single mum, and it really sucks no one was ever around for me. My sister was only 10 at the time so I don't blame her as she was only a child herself. But it really sucks and hurts and when I mention anything I get "well you did choose to have a baby at 21"

Sorry just feeling really rubbish, I love my family and I know I had a baby young but I can't change it and I needed my families support.
Thatā€™s pretty brutal of your family to do that to you. Iā€™m sorry. When you have a baby at 21 you need the support of your family more than you would in your 30s, I imagine.

And I can guarantee you that your step brotherā€™s wife wishes theyā€™d give her and the baby some space!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We are going home from holiday today and I'm so deflated. I want to live here forever. This week has just been amazing with no school or cleaning and barely any cooking and now I have to go home and do it all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me and my coworker canā€™t take annual leave at the same time as we do the same role. I had a few days booked off last week. He wanted the same dates but got told no since I had them first.

Found out over the weekend he ended up taking those days off last week as ā€˜sickā€™. And heā€™s got today booked off too, meaning Iā€™m now going back to a chaotic tit stormšŸ˜­

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.