What do you want to rant about today? #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m haven’t been to the cinema for years and don’t think I’ll go now. People are too inconsiderate or other people can’t stay off your phone? Stay at home!

Reactions: 13
Teenage boys bedrooms, honestly some days I could cry at the state of my 17yr old sons, he has both a large bin and washing basket in his room, but they remain empty, the floor and surfaces however looks like the local landfill, and the smell 🤮, please someone tell me at some point in the near future he will listen when I ask him to sort it out 😩 is it a teenage boy thing or are girls just as bad?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I can't remember the last time I went to the cinema. People just piss me off when I'm there.

I've got a nice TV and things come online so quick these days. Even the odd time I've paid £15 on Amazon to watch something it's been worth it because I've shared it with family. Films are so long now too. I find the whole cinema experience unpleasant.
The floor is always sticky. The seats arent comfortable. I might need the loo half way. And it's just too bloody loud!

Reactions: 5
Teenage boys bedrooms, honestly some days I could cry at the state of my 17yr old sons, he has both a large bin and washing basket in his room, but they remain empty, the floor and surfaces however looks like the local landfill, and the smell 🤮, please someone tell me at some point in the near future he will listen when I ask him to sort it out 😩 is it a teenage boy thing or are girls just as bad?
The best thing I learned to do with my son's room was keep the door shut and leave him to it. We have a sort of rule that he empties all the rubbish and recycling out of his room at least fortnightly and all plates/ cups/ glasses every couple of days. I would clean his room but he doesn't want me to do i just let him get on with it.

I don't have girls but friends who do tell me it's worse, walls and bedsheets covered in fake tan, foundation and nail polish all over carpets, random false eyelashes round the house 😂😂 and the girls also have all the other mess, plates and cups in the rooms, and clothes all over the floor too!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I usually go if there's something on I want to watch and combine it with a shop at the big retail parks.
Gives me a break halfway through shopping to rest my weary bones 😄
.......and it's lovely and peaceful (generally) during the day.
i find it incredibly hard to even find a film i want to watch these days in the first place.. usually when I do end up going its either to see a Pedro Almodovar or other film that's not easy to find online or its at the Prince Charles where people actually love cinema but i agree with everyone. Seeing a show or film is NOT cheap... call me old fashioned but i want to bloody well hear and enjoy it

The best thing I learned to do with my son's room was keep the door shut and leave him to it. We have a sort of rule that he empties all the rubbish and recycling out of his room at least fortnightly and all plates/ cups/ glasses every couple of days. I would clean his room but he doesn't want me to do i just let him get on with it.

I don't have girls but friends who do tell me it's worse, walls and bedsheets covered in fake tan, foundation and nail polish all over carpets, random false eyelashes round the house 😂😂 and the girls also have all the other mess, plates and cups in the rooms, and clothes all over the floor too!
I have two girls and the youngests bedroom is grim. She’s 18 and tidies it when even she can’t stand it anymore. I agree with the previous poster - just shut the door and leave them to it.

Does anyone else’s girls also leave used sanitary towels on their bedroom / bathroom floor? Or even worse in their knickers still in the washing basket 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’d be putting them on her bedroom floor. That is gross lol

my rant today
I am in a good routine with toddler during the week and when it comes to the weekend my husband just seems to mess it all up. he suggests daft plans that a toddler wont be interested in. He just doesn’t seem to consider his needs at the moment and it’s annoying. Whereas in the week I will make sure we go out first thing either walking dog/to the park/to the shop just somewhere for fresh air and to burn off some energy. husband just doesn’t seem get it and wants to do things that’d mean our 18 month old would be sat in the pram for hours

😠 don’t think he gets it coz he is at work in the week 😒

Reactions: 6
I have two girls and the youngests bedroom is grim. She’s 18 and tidies it when even she can’t stand it anymore. I agree with the previous poster - just shut the door and leave them to it.

Does anyone else’s girls also leave used sanitary towels on their bedroom / bathroom floor? Or even worse in their knickers still in the washing basket 🤢
that is GRIM and my mum would never have stood for it from me or my sister. you say one of your daughters is 18?!?!? absolutely not 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Bruises, why do I bruise so easily? Try and wear a nice sundress and I must have walked into the door/sofa, anything, looks like I’ve been in a scuffle. Strangers also feel the need to comment...

Parents who instead of talking to their child just use a tablet and let the child have it as loud as they want.

Call me old but we always used to talk when we went out, no phones at the table.

Reactions: 11
Women's clothing - why is it such crap quality?? It's so hard to find anything that isn't a polyester sweat-trap

In London today and some kid with a skateboard yells at me to ‘move out the way’… because I had the audacity to walk through the area they were filming their ‘moves’. Gave him the finger but no doubt he thinks I’m some sort of Karen (his words) … little twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just sat down to rewatch one of my all time favourite tv drama series "The Buddha of Suburbia" and BBC have taken it off their website

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Bruises, why do I bruise so easily? Try and wear a nice sundress and I must have walked into the door/sofa, anything, looks like I’ve been in a scuffle. Strangers also feel the need to comment...
Not wanting to alarm you but I'd see your GP for a check up as this can be sign of an underlying health issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There's been a festival on this weekend just a few miles down the road from us, heard music on and off not too bad then tonight since about 9pm it's been so loud, I can still here it with windows closed and TV on some people still have to be in bed early for work tomorrow not everyone has tomorrow off 😤

Reactions: 4
Dogs are literally everywhere these days. Shops, pubs, Cafes and all over the streets. I do like Dogs but I'm sure it wasn't like this say 10 years ago. Society is almost changing to adapt to their needs because they're treated like humans. Now it seems they need to be out and about, all the time.

People in Costco. They just don’t have any consideration for others. It doesn’t take 4 people to buy a box of danish pastries! 😡
It must be even more annoying for people who are trying to shop for their business.

Reactions: 10
Dogs are literally everywhere these days. Shops, pubs, Cafes and all over the streets. I do like Dogs but I'm sure it wasn't like this say 10 years ago. Society is almost changing to adapt to their needs because they're treated like humans. Now it seems they need to be out and about, all the time.
Yes, I absolutely love dogs but the way people are using them as baby substitutions makes me feel weird. (I have a specific case in mind). And don’t get me started on dog prams *shudder*

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.