Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredinstagrammer29

I have to agree with you. I’m British but live in Belgium and when I heard about the orange twirls I had friends looking for them for me, they managed to get hold of some and at Christmas I had them ❤ For me twirl all the way. Second I would say old school fruit and nut before the recipe changed.
we couldn’t live together. Twirls and fruit and nut are my fav we’d be constantly arguing who ate whose

• Haha
Reactions: 3

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member

Mustard

VIP Member
I like Fry's Chocolate Creme. They sell packs of them in Iceland for one English pound.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Cheap chocolate from Lidl! Blue packet! My grandfather used to buy it for me when I was a kid and to this day I still love it, I keep it in the fridge so it's cold and snaps when I eat it 🤤
I can't eat other chocolate these days. Used to love Thorntons, Dairy Milk, Freddo - but lately I've noticed they make the roof of my mouth sting/itch so I think I'm allergic to something in them. Doesn't happen if I eat cheap chocolate though!

Yel

Chatty Member
Has anyone tried the vegan galaxy chocolate?

I want to but why on earth is it £3 a bar?!
snapshotimagehandler_708926908.jpeg

• Wow
I am living for the day they make big slabs of kinder chocolate. Family size style but obviously I wouldn’t be sharing 🤭.

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Straight from the fridge with a cup of tea is perfect. Takes a bit longer to melt in your mouth too so you get to enjoy it for longer. 🤤

I need to stop looking here. I love all the chocolate.

#AugustusGloop. 😩

Raininvain

VIP Member
I've stopped eating chocolate due to being too damn fat but I would say that Aldi and Lidl's chocolate is pretty good. In Aldi you can get a big bar of milk chocolate fruit and nut and its really good quality. Its miles better than Cadburys chocolate which is horrible now.

Coconutbug

So many great chocolates mentioned! Depends what mood I'm in really! love a bit of lindt, dairy milk, sea shells, kinder bueno, fruit and nut (the milk chocolate 35p one from lidl) , basically anything 😅

My husband and I have recently come across this and it is AMAZING

Attachments

Cupocoffee

The extra creamy milk chocolate Lindt bar 😋 and room temperature..choc from fridge is just wrong 😂

• Heart
This is my kind of thread 😍.

Wild card but..... Aldi Salted Pretzel Chocolate or Milka Noisette are my current go to’s.

I also absolutely loved Marble bars 😭.

• Heart