Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
M&S coffee walnut whip
Ritter Sport Macadamia
Bounty Blue

Also love Starbar. They used to be peanut Boosts but they were rebranded as Starbars. The inside is like a biscuit boost but has peanuts in rather than pieces of biscuit.

Reactions: 4

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I have a few
Dairy Milk, Mini Eggs, Chocolate Orange, Cadburys Creme egg and not forgetting back in the day about 90s era was Spira.

Titntat

VIP Member
Munchies for me 🤤
Need a share pack to my self. Pretty tight with the chocolates (or I'm a greedy fucker)

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Cadbury Marvelous Creations

Milka chips ahoy and Milka Lu/Tuc

Green and Black's butterscotch milk chocolate

Ragusa (I found it whilst in Switzerland and it's basically milk chocolate filled with praline and whole hazlenuts :love:)

timeline_0001_Layer-7.png

princesssparklepants

Cadbury's marvellous creations with the jelly beans/popping candy in. Bloody love that stuff - it's my crack!

I've tried something similar by milka. The calories = :eek:.

I bought a bar of Tony's milk toffee pretzel for a friend, but got curious and it was actually really nice and thick. I have a bar of Green and blacks butterscotch under my bed. I have a soft spot for Kinder bueno's and ferrero rocher's but it depends on my mood. I'm a sucker for snickers and twix too.
Is that the Tony's Chocalonley? I tried the salted caramel of that one last week - was lovely. Made me v thirsty afterwards though, big flakes of salt in it.

Reactions: 3

elloelloello

VIP Member
Giant chocolate buttons, or a plain galaxy bar.

Also those Cadbury caramel nibbles, out the fridge with a cup of tea 😭❤

• Heart

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Has anyone had a white twix? They’re AMAZING
I do love a boost bar as they have all the good things about a chocolate bar rolled into one.

The cheap chocolate from Lidl is nice too!