Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
I love a Flake but they’re a bastard to eat without losing half of it in crumbs.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
Has anyone tried Lindt 65% milk? I'm not sure if it's actually healthy (maybe healthier) but it's the same kind as sugar content as an 85% dark chocolate and is more like a milk dark chocolate. But tastes great and £1.50 a bar at the moment in Sainsburys. I bought 3 to stock up. I've been eating one a day, but it is only 80g :LOL:

lint.jpeg

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Love a Yorkie biscuit and raisin or a walnut whip. Got to be the ones with the actual walnut on the top though I’m mortified you can sometimes only get the ones without the walnuts on!!!

Maid22

VIP Member
My fave used to be mint aero, but I've only just found orange twirls, my god they are good! Also love minstrels and white choc twix!

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Has anyone tried the vegan galaxy chocolate?

I want to but why on earth is it £3 a bar?!
View attachment 78103
They went for an ‘artisan’ kind of bar to justify the price probably... vegan junk food is generally expensive and probably desperate people doing Veganuary are willing to pay that much 🤷‍♀️

Haven’t tried it yet but my friend told me it was similar to dairy Galaxy but hazelnutty. Going to buy it next time I do a Tesco shop but I doubt I’d repurchase without a discount

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
Cadbury's Star Bars. Mmm. As a confirmed chocoholic, I could go on forever. Not a choccy bar as such, but you used to be able to get bags of Thorntons Mis-shapes in Home Bargains. I think I must have put on a stone when they were on the go, at 99p a bag. Sadly ('tho my waistline got a breather!) , they are no more. They weren't labelled as Thontons but they definitely were. Mmm again!

What have they done to chocolate in the modern era, though, meaning the popular brands? Unless it has the 'Dairy Milk' tag, Cadbury's has become bland plap (I mean, what on Earth have they done to Cadburys Roses? :cry::oops::sick:) and some Nestle products went down the Swanny years ago. Mars and Terry's chocolate seem to have retained some semblance of 'normality.'

Reactions: 1