What do you think of Madonna and what is your favourite Madonna song?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved her as a teenager in the 80s and it's really sad to see her decline. She was famously healthy and abstemious so it's so odd to see her clearly under the influence of something a lot of the time these days. She could be such a cool older lady. Then again maybe she was never going to be the mellow with age type. Anyone read her brother's bitchy memoir? It's riveting!

Music-wise I love the first album "Madonna" and Borderline is my favourite song.

Reactions: 3
Loved her growing up (80s Child) her last album I really loved was Ray of Light. although Confessions of a Dancefloor was ok.

Favourite song is probably Cherish, Papa Don't Preach or Drowned World (Substitute for Love)

Reactions: 1
I was very little when Holiday was on TOTPs. I was a teenager when SEX landed on coffee tables. I was unable to get home when her 'I'm English now' concert shut down Brixton for no reason other than her ego and unnecessary traffic controls. That was when I realised her new sound was a direct steal from ??? was it the Scissor sisters? Looking back she has always been desperate, which is fair enough in the early years, but very sad for about the last thirty, she'd made it, and gets worse as time passes. Humiliating your own child for social media likes! No, just no. She could have gone down as one of 'The Greats', now she'll go down as a mess that however hard she tries will never be as great again.

I don't have a favourite song, but Madonna is part of my life soundtrack whether I like it or not!

I thought the cape incident was about her finest moment in the past 20 years, very professional, got right back up again.

Reactions: 1
Had anyone ever read the book her brother Christopher wrote? I just bought a very cheap copy on eBay as I'm in the mood for some seriously trashy reading.

Had anyone ever read the book her brother Christopher wrote? I just bought a very cheap copy on eBay as I'm in the mood for some seriously trashy reading.
No but they had (or have, not sure if they’ve made up) a major falling out so I’m sure there will be plenty of trash talking in it. Enjoy! 😆