What do you have for Breakfast on Xmas Day?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Growing up my mum would always make a huge cooked breakfast, no idea how I managed that and a big dinner!
Last few years in my own house it’s been chocolate and a Prosecco/beer, pregnant this year so chocolate will have to do!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Cereal, usually porridge, as per usual! I don’t like to eat too much so that I’m ready for my main Christmas dinner.

Reactions: 2
chocolate here. Usually from the stocking. I might have some fruit to make me feel better about the amount of pure shite i'll eat

• Haha
Gold coins.

I once had rum soaked mixed fruit porridge. Big mistake with how filling that was.

Reactions: 5
I’m happy with just a coffee and biscuits ( like every morning) but my partner loves breakfast so usually makes us salmon with eggs & Buck’s Fizz

Usually chocolate out one of the tubs we get, dinners at 4 an we normally don't get up till just before noon lol, one of the few days we just lay in

Reactions: 4
The contents of a selection box usually. Kitchen is out of bounds in the morning due to the dinner being prepared 🤣

Reactions: 5
It used to be bacon rolls at my mum's but since I now spend Christmas with my dad, it's usually toast 😅 This year is a slight change of plan though so I have no idea. World is my breakfast oyster 😂

Reactions: 1
We’ve always had our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve (so that nobody has to spend all day cooking in the kitchen on Christmas Day) My parents started it when I was wee and I still do it now.
So big breakfast of pancakes and bacon and fruits etc and then leftovers and snacking all day Christmas Day

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What’s breakfast?

I don’t eat breakfast the rest of the year, I’m not about to change that. Coffee and Prosecco for me