What do you have for Breakfast on Xmas Day?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this and wondered where I could read the thread, saw there wasn't one on Tattle and decided to create one...

0A86663A-DA6A-421D-9E61-4576D9D98405.jpeg

For me, a bacon Sandwhich

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No breakfast.

For some reason, in my family the main meal has always been at lunchtime so I just wait and then I'm hungry enough to be able to finish it.

If I did have breakfast, though, I'd want something like pancakes with honey.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Chocolate for breakfast starter and a bacon butty for breakfast main

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No breakfast, I just graze on snacks Christmas morning, chocolates, pringles, nuts

Reactions: 7
Smoked salmon, crème fraiche and scrambled eggs on toasted bagels and a glass of buck‘s fizz.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Usually looks something like: ripping open a Selection box whilst the kids are rooting in their sacks at 5/6am with a Coffee or Cup of tea. Fresh Orange Juice, Croissants, Pain Au Chocolats about 8am, then everyone digs into a tower of BLT’s & Sausage Sarnies 11.30/12, Christmas dinner isn’t until 5.30 so that sets us up for the day with picking at Pringles & Matchsticks in between!

• Haha
smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and a glass of fizz 🥂 Sometimes make salmon parcels with Boursin

• Heart
I haven’t had time to eat it for years. Having my daughter always meant I spent the whole morning opening boxes or ooh and arring over her showing me her presents and then getting sorted to go to my parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 2